John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That nose is most definitely broken. Imagine you’re second choice keeper and get to go in 10 minutes into the match, because your No 1 has been knocked out.

Why would that idiot stay on the pitch against medical advice? He looks massively out of it.

Good for England, I suppose, but… not impressed by the medical team, at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
That nose is most definitely broken. Imagine you’re second choice keeper and get to go in 10 minutes into the match, because your No 1 has been knocked out.

Why would that idiot stay on the pitch against medical advice? He looks massively out of it.

English commentators are saying they think he was forced to stay on!?? Surely not

• Sad
Reactions: 1

This is shocking that he’s staying on.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.