John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think we had one but I love the idea. Do you do the elf on the shelf? I'm avoiding it for as long as I can
My brother and sister in law did Elf on the Shelf for years when their kids were young and they (adults) grew to loathe it. :ROFLMAO: Too much work trying to come up with little scenarios for the elf.

I've never had an advent calendar. Everyone thinks that's weird.
Nor have I! ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
My brother and sister in law did Elf on the Shelf for years when their kids were young and they (adults) grew to loathe it. :ROFLMAO: Too much work trying to come up with little scenarios for the elf.

Nor have I! ❤
I will send you one over on a boat 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Nor have I! ❤
I think I'd enjoy it for the first few days but then lose motivation. My mum used to write a note in our lunchbox every day for our whole school life. I don't know how she did it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks, my lovely. ❤

Maybe I’ll get a chocolate one for myself.
When I was younger we used to have a postbox and my mum would put sweets in the drawers (there was a drawer a day) ❤ now I’m a grown up I just have a standard chocolate one. You should definitely get one for yourself!

• Heart
Rumours on the street that Bae definitely starting tomorrow 💙
I know he probably always was gonna but still seems a dead cert! Where are people watching (if they are able to)?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know he probably always was gonna but still seems a dead cert! Where are people watching (if they are able to)?
I'm WFH so will be treating myself to a day downstairs with the TV on! Something I rarely do, what a treat

• Heart
Reactions: 4
At home. I’ll be up at 5:00 am to watch. PLEASE don’t get injured, bae.

• Heart
Last year I got LO one but he lost interest half way Through snd also we forgot to do it like four days In a row so one day He had 4😂 I’ll probably get him one this year again.

my mum has one that you put your own in. She always gets a tub of heroes right put in. Even tho we both moved out years ago she still fills it up snd when we go round she goes here’s ur Advent calendar 🥹🥹🥹

do you get one for yourself
I’m in my thirties, but my parents still make me one filled with tiny chocolates and little vouchers for fun nonsense on them, like being gifted 50 cents to add, when I fill up my car 😂 my dad loves coming up with them, still today. So I’m looking forward to that.

I will buy you one. Morning advent chocolate hits different, and I'm not a huge chocolate fan.
It just does, and it’s something nice to look forward to and count the days leading up to Christmas. ❤

Nor have I! ❤
I’ll make you one!

• Heart
I’m jet lagged anyway, still, so I’ll be watching from the couch at 8am. Funnily enough I can watch the German tv stations on stream online.

• Heart
I’m jet lagged anyway, still, so I’ll be watching from the couch at 8am. Funnily enough I can watch the German tv stations on stream online.
Are you streaming the England game? It’ll be broadcast on Fox Sports 1 (FS1) and your hotel may have that channel.

That is absolute dedication 💙

Definitely deserved and hopefully the two hours or so it’s on work will be quiet for you 😘
Honestly, the things I do! 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My mom just called and we were chatting about when we'll do the annual family Thanksgiving/Black Friday hike (or outing to a museum or historic site) at the end of the week and I reminded her that I am BOOKED AND BUSY Friday afternoon. The remaining convo:

Mom: "So how are you going to watch the game tomorrow?"
Me: ".... um.... on my TV at home?"
Mom: "During your workday? How are you doing that?" [oh, mom, you sweet summer child!]
Me: "Well, I can multitask, plus I don't usually start work til 9-9:30 anyway and I have my calendar blocked from 9-10 for solo project work..."
Mom: "I thought the game was at 2pm."
Me: "Ohh.... [chuckles]... no, I'm watching England at 8am. I only know like 3 US players, I don't follow the team."
Mom: "Hmm... didn't you recently say that you've been reciting the Pledge of Allegiance at all the [REDACTED] board meetings?"
Me: "Shhhh..."
Mom: "Isn't supporting England treason? Or sedition?"
Me: "Pfff, no. I thought you and dad watch the news every day. It's been almost 2 years since January 6th, don't you know the difference? It's neither."
Mom: "Well... anyway, make sure you're getting your work done like you're supposed to."

:rolleyes:

• Heart
My mum buys me sweets to put in a cute advent house 🏡 🎄 she got me yrs ago

Word also on the street is Foden is NOT starting which I don’t get at all

Last edited:
  • Heart

How does Foden not start, that’s weird. Maybe Southgate is saving him for a bigger match. Only, surprise upsets can and do happen in this stage. :cautious:

Reactions: 2
Can we all get one and do an advent reveal each morning?
I'd love to do that!

Are you streaming the England game? It’ll be broadcast on Fox Sports 1 (FS1) and your hotel may have that channel.

Honestly, the things I do! 😃
This apartment does have FS1, but I can officially use the German livestreams, and I do quite enjoy the seasoned commentators they have at the ARD/ZDF (public broadcasters in Germany). But thank you for the heads up!

That sounds absolutely amazing! I love this.

I love all of your little Christmas traditions so far, they sound lovely. The only thing I don't quite get is the Elf on the Shelf thing...

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.