John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to do that!

This apartment does have FS1, but I can officially use the German livestreams, and I do quite enjoy the seasoned commentators they have at the ARD/ZDF (public broadcasters in Germany). But thank you for the heads up!

That sounds absolutely amazing! I love this.

I love all of your little Christmas traditions so far, they sound lovely. The only thing I don't quite get is the Elf on the Shelf thing...
You buy a kit that comes with a plush Elf toy and accompanying book. The idea is, the Elf lives in your house at Christmastime but each night when the kids go to bed, the Elf flies back to the North Pole (ostensibly to report back to Santa on the kids’ behavior which isn’t weird at all). Each morning, when the kids wake up, the Elf is back in the house. Here’s where it gets interesting (or tiresome depending on your view): the parents have to think up new and inventive positions in which to arrange the Elf each morning in order to keep the kids interested and make it believable that the Elf is actually alive and hanging about the house. There’s websites dedicated to giving parents ideas on it: https://parade.com/living/elf-on-the-shelf-ideas

• Heart
Reactions: 1
You buy a kit that comes with a plush Elf toy and accompanying book. The idea is, the Elf lives in your house at Christmastime but each night when the kids go to bed, the Elf flies back to the North Pole (ostensibly to report back to Santa on the kids’ behavior which isn’t weird at all). Each morning, when the kids wake up, the Elf is back in the house. Here’s where it gets interesting (or tiresome depending on your view): the parents have to think up new and inventive positions in which to arrange the Elf each morning in order to keep the kids interested and make it believable that the Elf is actually alive and hanging about the house. There’s websites dedicated to giving parents ideas on it: https://parade.com/living/elf-on-the-shelf-ideas
Okay, this sounds both like fun for kids and a lot of work for parents. But it seems like a lovely tradition!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
In Iceland they have the Yule Lads and they are insane.

I’d be the weird kid who’d actually love these. (I also preferred the original versions of fairytales like Cinderella where the mother instructs her daughters to slice off a bit of their heels to force the slipper to fit and the Prince notices the bleeding feet and realizes the lie.)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’d be the weird kid who’d actually love these. (I also preferred the original versions of fairytales like Cinderella where the mother instructs her daughters to slice off a bit of their heels to force the slipper to fit and the Prince notices the bleeding feet and realizes the lie.)
The real Grimm Brothers' tales are a bit of a nightmare each, but they're great parables for what went on in society and the world at the time, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy Match Day 🤍

we are all ready

AE54D2EF-1A3E-4179-B17A-40EDC965764A.jpeg
D0397812-3845-41D2-B309-0CCC3682A0E3.jpeg
096D514F-A356-4EA3-BA50-D24878FC95E5.jpeg

LO & My pics for the WC just waiting for RLF and mum
7F0EE93F-F0CE-4619-8C90-346C82F327EE.jpeg

53918496-C4A7-48E6-A2E8-83F9C30FAABC.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.