John Stones #45 Bae is on his way to the middle east, we hope his shorts rip and we see the beast

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing well, my lovely! How are you spending your evening? Are you all packed or are you like me and wait until the last minute?
I wanted to, but today wiped me out, so I've been just curled up on the couch, and doing nothing much at all. I'll have to tomorrow. But everything's laid out already, from the weekend, so that should be all right as preparation?

@sugarfairy23 @Just Drive @Gossgossgoss9888 Sorry girls, just taking some time off tattle for the moment, will hopefully be back at some point, but really appreciate the messages 🤍

View attachment 1733940
Hope you're well, hun. Take all the time you need. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I wanted to, but today wiped me out, so I've been just curled up on the couch, and doing nothing much at all. I'll have to tomorrow. But everything's laid out already, from the weekend, so that should be all right as preparation?

Hope you're well, hun. Take all the time you need. ❤
@mimimithis I’m glad you’re relaxing tonight. Plenty of time still to prepare for your trip.

@lou_claire91 I understand, lovely. Hope to see you back soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t know who Pete Davidson is
Nobody worth knowing. “Famous” for being a sketch comic and actor and recently dated Kim Kardashian. He’s dated several attractive actresses and models and the big joke is that he is rather unattractive and nobody can determine what his appeal is.

So the comparison to our gorgeous bae by that person on Tumblr is appalling.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I checked Skybet earlier and we’re 4th favourites!

I agree though, I think we’ll make the QF’s then a shock defeat

Sweaty and angry bae hopefully
Same with Germany, tbh. I cannot quite see them go so far, but I suppose we'll figure it all out along the way?

We'll see some sweaty bae though. His hair all stuck to his forehead and his shirt clinging to his chest. 🥵 So technically we are winners.
Fingers crossed we will. What an image to keep in mind...

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Same with Germany, tbh. I cannot quite see them go so far, but I suppose we'll figure it all out along the way?

Fingers crossed we will. What an image to keep in mind...
What’s WC fever like over there? Is there much fuss?

• Heart
What’s WC fever like over there? Is there much fuss?
There's a lot of criticism about the WC in general - as if we hadn't ignored the problem for 12 years. 🙄

I think, generally, people here need a little bit of time to get into the swing of things, they moan and witch a lot, until we've settled in, and then they get increasingly excited. At least the team selection is quite good so far, so there aren't many complaints there (the "but Hummels" whines have died down quite a bit).

• Heart
This is terrible of me, but I wouldn’t be too sad if several countries are eliminated early to avoid injuries and fatigue.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.