John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, but it will be SO busy she will likely get annoyed and want to leave 🙈
I wish they’d stock some Stones stuff. Poor bae is just not a big seller apparently. I hyped him up (because they’d really listen to me).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wish they’d stock some Stones stuff. Poor bae is just not a big seller apparently. I hyped him up (because they’d really listen to me).
It's best for my bank balance that they do not.

I'm sad you don't get little postcards with their headshots on, that's something you'd always get in the past.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's best for my bank balance that they do not.

I'm sad you don't get little postcards with their headshots on, that's something you'd always get in the past.
I got a few - including one of bae - in my membership pack and I got a few more from the staff at the store after my stadium tour. But the big sellers are obviously Haaland, KDB, Phil, and Jack. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I thought you’d be there, they played really well! I bet, but it would have been worth it!!! 💙

Give yourself time, and a break, the writing will be there whenever you get back to it, it isn’t worth looking at it when you are already so stressed! 🤍
Did you watch it? I was wondering why all the Leeds fans were booing at the end, they were booing the manager apparently! Bit Strange to hear away fan boo 😂

I got a few - including one of bae - in my membership pack and I got a few more from the staff at the store after my stadium tour. But the big sellers are obviously Haaland, KDB, Phil, and Jack. :(
Do they not stock anything JS then? No wonder he was so made up when he found out he was on the calendar 🥹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Did you watch it? I was wondering why all the Leeds fans were booing at the end, they were booing the manager apparently! Bit Strange to hear away fan boo 😂

Do they not stock anything JS then? No wonder he was so made up when he found out he was on the calendar 🥹
Not when I was there in July. @cobette was there much more recently, though. Maybe they’ve added something? I hope so!

• Heart

Yeah we had it on!! It was a bit all over the shop from Leeds but honestly if Leicester keep up that type of performance they will be fine!!

• Heart

They actually don't have anything player specific other than preprinted shirts. Haaland, Forden, Grealish, Silva and De Bruyne are the ones you typically see. Have seen a lone Ake once but never anything bae.

• Heart
@mimimithis my darling, the mistakes are because you're so stressed and exhausted. (Occasional mistakes are inevitable, but an increase is a sign you're overstretched.) Is there any chance you can go to your boss, with the mistakes as ammunition, and explain that quality is suffering because of your workload?

I know it's really hard to admit (and I'd struggle with it too) but it might be the concrete evidence you need that something has to change. I think I told you before about my approach of asking my boss to choose between more time, more people and less quality. In making no decision at all, your employer has - whether they realise it or not - opted for less quality, which was the option that you felt was least feasible.

Try not to beat yourself up about it. I know you'll feel bad because you're a professional and you care, and we all love that about you so much. You're trying your best, to the detriment of your own well-being, and no-one can ask more of you than that.

Love you ❤

• Heart
@mimimithis my darling, the mistakes are because you're so stressed and exhausted. (Occasional mistakes are inevitable, but an increase is a sign you're overstretched.) Is there any chance you can go to your boss, with the mistakes as ammunition, and explain that quality is suffering because of your workload?

I know it's really hard to admit (and I'd struggle with it too) but it might be the concrete evidence you need that something has to change. I think I told you before about my approach of asking my boss to choose between more time, more people and less quality. In making no decision at all, your employer has - whether they realise it or not - opted for less quality, which was the option that you felt was least feasible.

Try not to beat yourself up about it. I know you'll feel bad because you're a professional and you care, and we all love that about you so much. You're trying your best, to the detriment of your own well-being, and no-one can ask more of you than that.

Love you ❤
I wish I could “heart” this a hundred times, @Gossgossgoss9888

@mimimithis:

• Heart
Not me replaying 5:22 - 5:25 a hundred times.
I still haven't watched this but makes me feel very warm he's in the title. He is not the forgotten man ❤

Love you ❤
This is amazing advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all! Happy Friday
Not me replaying 5:22 - 5:25 a hundred times.
At the end, where they’re taking the photo…
He looks like the dad and they’re all his kids 🤣 the way he’s standing at the back 🤣

@mimimithis
Hope you’re ok lovely.
Our @Gossgossgoss9888 has hit the nail on the head with her advice! X

it’s the first time in days I’ve actually read what’s been posted since I last saw the thread… it feels nice

Most importantly

happy Taylor Swift day

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning all! Happy Friday

At the end, where they’re taking the photo…
He looks like the dad and they’re all his kids 🤣 the way he’s standing at the back 🤣

@mimimithis
Hope you’re ok lovely.
Our @Gossgossgoss9888 has hit the nail on the head with her advice! X

it’s the first time in days I’ve actually read what’s been posted since I last saw the thread… it feels nice

Most importantly

happy Taylor Swift day
Good morning and happy Tay Day!

• Heart
Hi my friend! I’m doing well, how are you? Feeling better? When is the job app due to be submitted?
Yeah, I’m good thanks. Even been the gym this morning, which I may regret tomorrow, but generally always feel better after I move.
Next Friday - I probably want to submit by Tuesday to get it over and done with, I just want to speak to a few people first. RLF helped me think outside the box a lot last night so feel a bit better about it today.

any nice plans for the weekend?

• Heart
Yeah, I’m good thanks. Even been the gym this morning, which I may regret tomorrow, but generally always feel better after I move.
Next Friday - I probably want to submit by Tuesday to get it over and done with, I just want to speak to a few people first. RLF helped me think outside the box a lot last night so feel a bit better about it today.

any nice plans for the weekend?
Wow, you were up so early! Well done on the gym. I’m glad you’re feeling better about the app. ❤ Nothing exciting for me this weekend, just a few errands. Which match are you attending next?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.