John Stones #41 He needs to stop skiving 🤣 come on Bae, make sure the balon d’or comes your way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I’m good thanks. Even been the gym this morning, which I may regret tomorrow, but generally always feel better after I move.
Next Friday - I probably want to submit by Tuesday to get it over and done with, I just want to speak to a few people first. RLF helped me think outside the box a lot last night so feel a bit better about it today.

any nice plans for the weekend?
I'm so happy to have you pack in your early morning posting routine

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Wow, you were up so early! Well done on the gym. I’m glad you’re feeling better about the app. ❤ Nothing exciting for me this weekend, just a few errands. Which match are you attending next?
Everton Palace tomorrow, so an early start then too. And then Sunday will be filled with errands just like you 🤣
I'm so happy to have you pack in your early morning posting routine
Thank you!! I’m back boo 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Not me replaying 5:22 - 5:25 a hundred times.
Jesus it’s almost poetic 🥵
And his happy little face at the end ❤

Morning all! Happy Friday

At the end, where they’re taking the photo…
He looks like the dad and they’re all his kids 🤣 the way he’s standing at the back 🤣

@mimimithis
Hope you’re ok lovely.
Our @Gossgossgoss9888 has hit the nail on the head with her advice! X

it’s the first time in days I’ve actually read what’s been posted since I last saw the thread… it feels nice

Most importantly

happy Taylor Swift day
So it is a new album? I’ve seen some stuff about it but I wasn’t 100% sure.
I don’t mind abit of Taylor - “1989” was on in my car for quite a while and has some proper bangers 💙

• Heart
Jesus it’s almost poetic 🥵
And his happy little face at the end ❤

So it is a new album? I’ve seen some stuff about it but I wasn’t 100% sure.
I don’t mind abit of Taylor - “1989” was on in my car for quite a while and has some proper bangers 💙
Yes, and it’s amazing!! I already love it 🤣

bestie is at your match this weekend I think did you have fun last night

• Heart
Yes, and it’s amazing!! I already love it 🤣

bestie is at your match this weekend I think did you have fun last night
Aww I might have to go get it then! Will have a look.

Aww I was gonna go but changed my mind, could have said hi haha yes it was just what we needed and we’re starting to look more confident now. Goalie is doing a lot better - BUT we have MC next weekend and I’m dreading how many hat tricks Harland is gonna score 😂

• Heart
Morning darlings. Just dropping by to say hello and that I hope you all have a fantastic Friday.

I'm coughing less and less so hopefully am over the worst of my little bug, but it's really wiped me out energy wise and I'm not helping matters because my sleep is still terrible. Hoping to do some catching up at the weekend. Really need to do some cleaning and laundry too but it's just a problem of finding the energy.

Got to head off now. Really need to be on my way into the office, but not even dressed 😒

Speak to you all later ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning darlings. Just dropping by to say hello and that I hope you all have a fantastic Friday.

I'm coughing less and less so hopefully am over the worst of my little bug, but it's really wiped me out energy wise and I'm not helping matters because my sleep is still terrible. Hoping to do some catching up at the weekend. Really need to do some cleaning and laundry too but it's just a problem of finding the energy.

Got to head off now. Really need to be on my way into the office, but not even dressed 😒

Speak to you all later ❤
Hope you have a lovely day 💙

06A9C9D5-6954-4B91-8C15-5DF8F8B4B3E6.jpeg

• Heart
Morning Happy Friday hope you are all ok?
I am caught up now having a chill day my legs like jelly after yesterdays mammoth walk and also have loads of mozzie bites

• Heart
I'm trying not to do her dirty..! Have accidentally typed Sasha instead of Claire a few times haha.
No you’re doing it well. You can see why JG would be with Claire - the familiarity and she is a nice person really. Also I so get the influencer bedroom thing - I bet in real life JG would actually feel the same, so it’s all done well and subtle too. But we would like him to be with Isabel please 😂

• Heart
The parallels between Claire and Sash did not go unnoticed either 😂

Urgh bites are the worst! Have you got anything for them?
They are not really bothering me yet look worse than they are so am just going to leave them but will get something if they start itching

• Sad
Reactions: 1
They are not really bothering me yet look worse than they are so am just going to leave them but will get something if they start itching
My mum swears by those plastic bracelets that repel them. She wears them in the UK too in the summer.

Reactions: 1
My mum swears by those plastic bracelets that repel them. She wears them in the UK too in the summer.
I will look out for them I have a spray but it’s not been much use. I don’t usually get bitten but it’s been hotter than usually is in October so they seem to be out in force

Just spent half my lunch break crying in the toilets.

Feel like walking out and never coming back.

Just can't cope with hearing

"Gossgoss you're working on A and it has to be your focus, you can't pick up anything else"

and

"Gossgoss why haven't you picked up B, C and D? You need to be on top of these things"

from the same bleeping person.

Just can't do it. duck everything.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Just spent half my lunch break crying in the toilets.

Feel like walking out and never coming back.

Just can't cope with hearing

"Gossgoss you're working on A and it has to be your focus, you can't pick up anything else"

and

"Gossgoss why haven't you picked up B, C and D? You need to be on top of these things"

from the same bleeping person.

Just can't do it. duck everything.
Oh mate. I really think you need to be firm here and say to this person, what do you want me to prioritise here? I have had to do the same thing in the past and it is hard but it's not fair on you to be under such ridiculous and impossible pressure.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.