John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@mimimithis I have just remembered, I went to a garden centre today which had all sorts of Christmas items including an obscene amount of different Christmas village scenes like an ice rink, a bakery, a Christmas Market, etc etc

Then there was this one, for you

20221015_113653.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@mimimithis I have just remembered, I went to a garden centre today which had all sorts of Christmas items including an obscene amount of different Christmas village scenes like an ice rink, a bakery, a Christmas Market, etc etc

Oh my days. Dead. 😂😂😂😂

I read to Shop Shop passages from a recent article about TAA’s maternal gran once dating Sir Alex Ferguson. 🤣
How did I miss this?! I’m sad now.

i actually cry myself to sleep everytime he scores for bayern
I can’t really complain, because it means my Bavarian team gets to win. He’s really good, too. Still not certain why Liverpool let him go?

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I love these! Our local one has so many in stock, but it would cost thousands of pounds to create a proper little village

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m never up this late.😂😂. Im taking little one to see my parents. Nothing much. Are you having a g day x
I am, thank you, but nothing exciting. ❤ I’ll be washing some clothes later. Will watch the match tomorrow and fortunately it’s on a decent time here (8:30).

It's not often he looks tiny

Also his waist looks even tinier still

View attachment 1653596
That shirt is hugging his body. He is so perfectly built.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am, thank you, but nothing exciting. ❤ I’ll be washing some clothes later. Will watch the match tomorrow and fortunately it’s on a decent time here (8:30).

That shirt is hugging his body. He is so perfectly built.
That’s a lot better for you, i need to do some washing. It’s one of my least favourite chores. Especially this time of year 😭😭😭

• Heart
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.