John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the video of him and HKs kids last season? 🥺🥺🥺

Look at him stroking the little one’s hair. ❤

It’s so cute seeing players with each others’ kids. I remember a tunnel cam (may have been the Villa game) when the players had their kids in the tunnel and Bernardo cheerfully waved at Alicia Cancelo and patted her arm and Phil patted the Mahrez girls’ heads as they walked by. And Kyle giving Ronnie Foden a big hug in one of the Together vids. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven't seen her live, unfortunately. Not sure I'd try to now, I can't deal with big crowds anymore, especially alone, which is how I attend most concerts, films, etc. I haven't been to a gig since 2017 😬 and I used to go to concerts all the time.

Nothing ginormous arena-sized since Backstreet Boys in 8th grade 🤘but lots of gigs at small clubs up to big theatres and amphitheatres. A few medium-sized music festivals. If I'm not reading or watching TV or sleeping, I'm listening to music. 🎧

During the short drive home from my 2.5 hours in the office today I was suddenly overcome with tears when I remembered that I won't interact with any humans in person until Monday. PMDD (PME, really) has arrived right on time. 😣

At least the weather is nice. Blue skies today, no clouds. 20 degrees now. About to go for a dog walk. Same weather tomorrow but the high is 25. Might plan a dog hike field trip after TOT-EVE especially if it doesn't get that warm.

Napping earlier today with his emotional support squirrel.

View attachment 1651364

Throwback Halloween photo - Treats or Treats! (Did I post this already? Maybe)
View attachment 1651373

New shoes! I hope they fit.
View attachment 1651376
I felt a bit like that after covid, but have forced myself to get back into it. I was still going to gigs when I was 6 months pregnant, and I'd missed it so much over covid. Definitely more conscious of other bodies being close to me now though, I tend to get balcony tickets or seating now.

You can chat to us! Not quite the same I know, but we're here 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I haven't seen her live, unfortunately. Not sure I'd try to now, I can't deal with big crowds anymore, especially alone, which is how I attend most concerts, films, etc. I haven't been to a gig since 2017 😬 and I used to go to concerts all the time.

Nothing ginormous arena-sized since Backstreet Boys in 8th grade 🤘but lots of gigs at small clubs up to big theatres and amphitheatres. A few medium-sized music festivals. If I'm not reading or watching TV or sleeping, I'm listening to music. 🎧

During the short drive home from my 2.5 hours in the office today I was suddenly overcome with tears when I remembered that I won't interact with any humans in person until Monday. PMDD (PME, really) has arrived right on time. 😣

At least the weather is nice. Blue skies today, no clouds. 20 degrees now. About to go for a dog walk. Same weather tomorrow but the high is 25. Might plan a dog hike field trip after TOT-EVE especially if it doesn't get that warm.

View attachment 1651364

View attachment 1651373

View attachment 1651376
Those trainers are fire! Love them. And pup’s emotional support squirrel. ❤ 😭 I’m sorry you’re feeling bad. I know we’re not in person but we’re all here!

Yes, I was a good girl! Just home, going to bed to cry myself to sleep 🤣 love you all x
Why are you crying? :(

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm thinking about texting the couple I had a threesome with almost a year ago...

Probably shouldn't.

TW for shopshop - contains Everton players:
Is this Kyle on the bottom under JG? My initial thought was Bernardo because he is endlessly bullied but that lower body looks a bit too big to be him. Gonna go find more from this sesh.
2022-08-11 11.57.53.png

Obviously I'm into DILFs
20221014_202511.jpg

Alternately (though I think I'd be ignored)... such 🔥PASSION🔥 (you have you pronounce it with a Spanish accent)
2022-07-27 19.52.20.png

2022-07-27 19.53.13.png

I don't even go here, I just like this energy
2022-07-29 01.01.34.png

2022-07-29 01.02.19.png

A classic
Tumblr_l_331578306558751.jpg

Manchester-City-v-Crystal-Palace---Premier-League-183eacbb12dcdff8720b8d628806aedb.jpg

gettyimages-1304430048-2048x2048.jpg

On the other hand...
gettyimages-1326503551-2048x2048.jpg

You know it would be fun, don't lie to yourself
Tumblr_l_530774527880410.gif

gettyimages-1319643344-edit2.jpg

It's like I have a type.

Their numbers won't be the only thing they swap.
England 10.jpeg

imago1015145609s.jpg

Sorry, yeah, I would
Tumblr_l_359702932979335.jpg

I'm a #4 and #6 and you guys are #8 and #9, right? Bae definitely is when Kyle reads this to him.

IMG_20221013_235926~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm thinking about texting the couple I had a threesome with almost a year ago...

Probably shouldn't.

TW for shopshop - contains Everton players:
Is this Kyle on the bottom under JG? My initial thought was Bernardo because he is endlessly bullied but that lower body looks a bit too big to be him. Gonna go find more from this sesh.
View attachment 1651504

Obviously I'm into DILFs
View attachment 1651576

Alternately (though I think I'd be ignored)... such 🔥PASSION🔥 (you have you pronounce it with a Spanish accent)
View attachment 1651521
View attachment 1651523

I don't even go here, I just like this energy
View attachment 1651524
View attachment 1651528

A classic
View attachment 1651513
View attachment 1651539
View attachment 1651540

On the other hand...
View attachment 1651516

You know it would be fun, don't lie to yourself
View attachment 1651536
View attachment 1651537

It's like I have a type.

Their numbers won't be the only thing they swap.
View attachment 1651529

View attachment 1651546

Sorry, yeah, I would
View attachment 1651555

I'm a #4 and #6 and you guys are #8 and #9, right? Bae definitely is when Kyle reads this to him.

View attachment 1651550
“I don’t even go here” is sending me. 🤣

Yeah, that has to be Kyle under JG.

This is my fav of your collection:
E9BCB5AE-17F8-450C-B41A-8481B70C4002.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I got a grilled chicken kebab on pitta with garlic mayo n salad. was very yummy indeed. hope you’re ok my love! 💜

pharmacists! that’s it 😂
see above for takeaway VRL, and thank you my bab I love yours too ❤ mwah
I'm crying.

Good job we don't know anyone here who dispenses medicine 😂

It is SUCH a JS Tattler thing to do to bow to the pressure of an unexpected COVID jab. Can we do the same for him!? If he gets blindsided, he's going to be too polite to say no.

I do hope they have given you the COVID jab and you're not unwittingly part of a medical trial.

Could listen to you talk forever.
Now I NEED to know what was said

Those trainers are fire! Love them. And pup’s emotional support squirrel. ❤ 😭 I’m sorry you’re feeling bad. I know we’re not in person but we’re all here!

Why are you crying? :(
Just being vulnerable and hungover 🤣

I knew this would be you without seeing who posted it 😂😂

Omg guys bae has started following his softie stonesy fan page 😂😍
Very very cute that he’s started following!!

Hope everyone’s ok

update on yesterdays hangover -still spewing, still pooing. Come back from a weeks AI and lost 3lb
What an achievement!!

• Heart
Now I NEED to know what was said

Just being vulnerable and hungover 🤣

Very very cute that he’s started following!!

Hope everyone’s ok

update on yesterdays hangover -still spewing, still pooing. Come back from a weeks AI and lost 3lb
What an achievement!!

Must be something you've eaten then and not just the booze? Is RLF the same? At least you gave a headstart when you get back in the gym this week (when you feel better)

Whats your plans today? Are your parents back now too?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

View attachment 1651364

View attachment 1651373

View attachment 1651376
Florence tends to do some quite intimate gigs in theatres, I went to one earlier in summer. Would 10/10 recommend, you just have to keep and eager look out for them

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.