John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's for older and vulnerable people, health care workers and @333149O only at the moment. They've not really said anything about the rest of the population having it I don't think

Can you believe its been like nearly 3 years of it 😐
I really can’t, it feels like just yesterday I was banging my pot with a wooden spoon 🥄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ, I’ve only been on plane for 2.5 hours and I’ve got 6 pages to catch up on!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Doesn't he just come across so well? Like as fun as it is to take the piss out of him, he is clearly very intelligent and astute, and so refreshingly honest. He must be a great person to have in the dressing room when he's not organising orgies with prostitutes
This is why I was happy he was finally named to the captain’s group this year. He seems like the type of teammate in whom others confide and vent when they don’t feel comfortable talking to Pep, KDB, or Gundo. I think Kyle more than others is probably the best at raising morale and providing that spark that others can feed off of.

Bae is sad that this is a Kyle rave thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
hi gals

random Friday night story, it somehow sounds like I was getting a takeaway from the chemist I was not x

You are so cute. 🥰

It's for older and vulnerable people, health care workers and @333149O only at the moment. They've not really said anything about the rest of the population having it I don't think

Can you believe its been like nearly 3 years of it 😐
I’m getting my 5th jab in November (the new bivalent one). (Ha - that sounded like a variation of the Gunpowder Plot rhyme. Maybe I’ll actually get my 5th jab on the 5th.)

It's like the operation was to remove the hat
Actually cackling! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I looked online about the forth jab and it’s let me book one. I’ve never been vulnerable although I now have asthma (since I had covid), I’m assuming that’s why as I’m old but not yet 50! Yikes that makes me feel old typing that 😞

love that voice notes are sneaking back, need some more fics passages reading out.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is why I was happy he was finally named to the captain’s group this year. He seems like the type of teammate in whom others confide and vent when they don’t feel comfortable talking to Pep, KDB, or Gundo. I think Kyle more than others is probably the best at raising morale and providing that spark that others can feed off of.

Bae is sad that this is a Kyle rave thread.
I think we could convince him to rave with us

Kyle 17 (1).jpg
Kyle 14.jpg
gettyimages-1398701702.jpg
Er4KVH8XUAArAn1.jpg
[Downloader.la]-630f3044ea3a2.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
hi gals

random Friday night story, it somehow sounds like I was getting a takeaway from the chemist I was not x

I'm crying.

Good job we don't know anyone here who dispenses medicine 😂

It is SUCH a JS Tattler thing to do to bow to the pressure of an unexpected COVID jab. Can we do the same for him!? If he gets blindsided, he's going to be too polite to say no.

I do hope they have given you the COVID jab and you're not unwittingly part of a medical trial.

Could listen to you talk forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm crying.

Good job we don't know anyone here who dispenses medicine 😂

It is SUCH a JS Tattler thing to do to bow to the pressure of an unexpected COVID jab. Can we do the same for him!? If he gets blindsided, he's going to be too polite to say no.

I do hope they have given you the COVID jab and you're not unwittingly part of a medical trial.

Could listen to you talk forever.
HAH my brain proper froze I was like ?? what are they called, is someone, ANYONE working up there in my big head. happens often am afraid.

oh my god, yes. that is the situation he needs to be placed in, alone, he deffo couldn’t say no!

and aw bab, I think I sound like a bumbling idiot so thank you that’s really sweet. made me smileeeee 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why has Gary got the inside info?

Have you seen Florence live? On my list, would love to see her!
I haven't seen her live, unfortunately. Not sure I'd try to now, I can't deal with big crowds anymore, especially alone, which is how I attend most concerts, films, etc. I haven't been to a gig since 2017 😬 and I used to go to concerts all the time.

Nothing ginormous arena-sized since Backstreet Boys in 8th grade 🤘but lots of gigs at small clubs up to big theatres and amphitheatres. A few medium-sized music festivals. If I'm not reading or watching TV or sleeping, I'm listening to music. 🎧

During the short drive home from my 2.5 hours in the office today I was suddenly overcome with tears when I remembered that I won't interact with any humans in person until Monday. PMDD (PME, really) has arrived right on time. 😣

At least the weather is nice. Blue skies today, no clouds. 20 degrees now. About to go for a dog walk. Same weather tomorrow but the high is 25. Might plan a dog hike field trip after TOT-EVE especially if it doesn't get that warm.

Napping earlier today with his emotional support squirrel.

PXL_20221014_185233169.jpg

Throwback Halloween photo - Treats or Treats! (Did I post this already? Maybe)
PXL_20201031_160018299.jpg

New shoes! I hope they fit.
PXL_20221014_180614945.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
That is random I didn’t even know there was a fourth jab… anyone feel like covid just disappeared?
I keep getting texts to say that I'm eligible because of my mistaken vulnerability, but I called the doctors today and they said they'd run out and I couldn't have the flu jab unless I was over 65. I am not.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.