John Stones #40 Advertising burgers with Cole whilst Tattlers still wait for him to fill our holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to R5 interview. Kyle comes over really well I do like him hope his recovery is not too long

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope you’re all having a lovely evening ❤
5C553595-60C6-481B-A6C4-80965BBF7711.jpeg

Will try and listen to Kyle’s interview tomorrow, sounds like it’s very insightful!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Listening to R5 interview. Kyle comes over really well I do like him hope his recovery is not too long
I hope he’s able to recover soon. We need him (for the WC and PL play, but selfishly for me much more the latter).
Hope you’re all having a lovely evening ❤

Will try and listen to Kyle’s interview tomorrow, sounds like it’s very insightful!
Looks like a lovely Friday night for you! Enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Loved this. He is so lovely.
Doesn't he just come across so well? Like as fun as it is to take the piss out of him, he is clearly very intelligent and astute, and so refreshingly honest. He must be a great person to have in the dressing room when he's not organising orgies with prostitutes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn't he just come across so well? Like as fun as it is to take the piss out of him, he is clearly very intelligent and astute, and so refreshingly honest. He must be a great person to have in the dressing room when he's not organising orgies with prostitutes
Yes he does, I agree with everything you have said. All the videos city put out he comes across really well too so I’ve thought that for a while, that chat/interview was lovely. Loved the way he spoke about Jack Bae. Reckon he would be a great friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Maybe we could get him to organise our orgy?

He presumably has more experience than any of us of the logistics.

It's like the operation was to remove the hat
This is the funniest thing ever said on the Internet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
hi gals

random Friday night story, it somehow sounds like I was getting a takeaway from the chemist I was not x

• Heart
  • Haha
hi gals

random Friday night story, it somehow sounds like I was getting a takeaway from the chemist I was not x

The word you are looking for is pharmacists bab

Good thing you have had it 💪 fingers crossed you feel ok from it

What takeaway did you get?

P.s. Still love your voice 🥺

• Heart
Nice to hear from you ❤ fingers crossed you don't get any side effects

I got a grilled chicken kebab on pitta with garlic mayo n salad. was very yummy indeed. hope you’re ok my love! 💜

The word you are looking for is pharmacists bab

Good thing you have had it 💪 fingers crossed you feel ok from it

P.s. Still love your voice 🥺
pharmacists! that’s it 😂
see above for takeaway VRL, and thank you my bab I love yours too ❤ mwah

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hi gals

That is random I didn’t even know there was a fourth jab… anyone feel like covid just disappeared?

• Heart
That is random I didn’t even know there was a fourth jab… anyone feel like covid just disappeared?
It's for older and vulnerable people, health care workers and @333149O only at the moment. They've not really said anything about the rest of the population having it I don't think

Can you believe its been like nearly 3 years of it 😐

• Heart
It's for older and vulnerable people, health care workers and @333149O only at the moment. They've not really said anything about the rest of the population having it I don't think

Can you believe its been like nearly 3 years of it 😐
meow I feel special
(I was typing wow but it corrected to meow for some reason and I like it so it’s staying)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.