Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lou_claire91

VIP Member
RLF has said that I need to change my top as my boobs are currently falling out of it, which I think is rude, also my hair is in full blown uncontrollable curls so this is fun! Here’s my current pair (which I need for this AWFUL kids entertainment)
FBA10D73-CC33-43EF-A7A4-F8F41F38447D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Just Drive

VIP Member
I like that Kyle and the interviewers pointed out that this squad won trophies without Haaland and they cannot be a one-man team. Pep mentioned something similar in a recent press conference, that if any team’s success is dependent on one player or one particular manager, they’re not a good team.

• Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
I looked online about the forth jab and it’s let me book one. I’ve never been vulnerable although I now have asthma (since I had covid), I’m assuming that’s why as I’m old but not yet 50! Yikes that makes me feel old typing that 😞

love that voice notes are sneaking back, need some more fics passages reading out.

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I missed most of the last thread

I see City making bae earn his £250k a week salary at McDonalds.

Hope all well with everyone ❤
I thought you had been quiet but also know you are very good at ignoring the non bae nonsense on here. Hope you're ok?

He missed you
Tumblr_l_391302782100414.jpg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
@mimimithis I have just remembered, I went to a garden centre today which had all sorts of Christmas items including an obscene amount of different Christmas village scenes like an ice rink, a bakery, a Christmas Market, etc etc

Then there was this one, for you

20221015_113653.jpg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
Just climbing into bed. 3 shifts down, 3 to go!

Miss my Tattlers like City miss these two.

City 412.jpg
City 200.jpg
City 663.jpg
City 387.jpg
City 573.jpg

• Heart

2busyshopping34

VIP Member
id anyone else scared tattle is like following them round the gaff? all my ads are about student life and job adverts pls help.

• Haha

333149O

VIP Member
hi babies

got here safe, case was first off the belt too. such a smooth journey and Manchester airport was easy too!

gonna get some sleep, will check in with you all at some point tomorrow.
FFE96756-6C36-420B-A50D-D931C1856FED.jpeg

• Heart
Omg has anyone seen that video city have made for Phil cos he’s signed til 2027?? There’s a clip from the parade and Jack is bopping him on the head with a giant banana. Why have I never seen this before 😂😂😂. It’s class

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Evening!

@Violetroselily thank you for the thread my lovely ❤

@einahpets93 I want the stories! Please have a safe and comfortable trip home and don't shit yourselves.

@strawberrysunshine_x that note is so cute. Do you know yet if you'll be affected by the big RM news? 😢

I gave 3 presentations today. My voice made ridiculous noises in all of them 🙄

Made it to the weekend though! 🥳

• Heart
  • Sad