Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maccamacc

VIP Member
Depressed.

Watching / reading pre match hype.

Bae is forgotten. He is over. He is never playing again. No one cares. Only tattle misses him 😢

6E8FC4BC-4D35-469F-808A-9DB932AB5230.png

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

rasperryripple

VIP Member
1665819826226.jpeg

Morning it’s pouring with rain here but I am 2 and 7 on the Stonesometer. This time tomorrow I will be off to the sun ☀

• Heart
Reactions: 9

maccamacc

VIP Member
Thanks girls, appreciate it, but back in room already as LO has a high temperature, keeps crying and is now asleep for the moment, really not feeling his usual self, but we will manage. Thanks for the support with him today, it means a lot! 🤍

was gonna post a note about the MM/DR/Chilly stuff but deleted it ha as I’m not one to get deep 🤣🤣 but gonna just be mindful ✌🏼
mate post what you like

I have a sickness. The sickness is John Stones. He makes me blind to other boys. I love him. I am best ignored. There is nowhere else I can go where other people share the lurve. ❤

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
It’s very interesting but …. the last one was a bit long and intense 😬

Trying to imagine bae on a jury..😆
CC75A530-5FC5-4C45-AFC6-F14EBDC4E3A2.jpeg

As long as he rocked up like this every day…(I know jurors probably don’t wear suits to court but let’s just pretend 😂) and imagine you were sat next to him on a jury 🥵

• Heart

Gattle09

VIP Member
Doesn't he just come across so well? Like as fun as it is to take the piss out of him, he is clearly very intelligent and astute, and so refreshingly honest. He must be a great person to have in the dressing room when he's not organising orgies with prostitutes
Yes he does, I agree with everything you have said. All the videos city put out he comes across really well too so I’ve thought that for a while, that chat/interview was lovely. Loved the way he spoke about Jack Bae. Reckon he would be a great friend.

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Ahhh I love abit of Archers!

To say I’m quite short I’m also more legs than not, so seems like I’m part of that crew!

Hope you feel better soon and your cough shifts itself!! ❤
Me too! We have been trying out way through the drinks and this is tonight’s!

definitely part of the long legs but short crew
image.jpg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
hi gals

random Friday night story, it somehow sounds like I was getting a takeaway from the chemist I was not x

The word you are looking for is pharmacists bab

Good thing you have had it 💪 fingers crossed you feel ok from it

What takeaway did you get?

P.s. Still love your voice 🥺

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Thanks girls 🤍🤍

we are back in the room now, putting little one to sleep before sitting out on the terrace we have like 8 archers and lemonades and some ice creams so one of us is getting drunk 🙋🏻‍♀️

Also height wise I’m like 5’5.5 and I’m more legs than not but I always wanted to be taller!

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Will you give us live updates?
Is work crush going?
😂

Got some time to think beforehand but I think maybe not live updates, but will probably share my outfit and then report back after. If I commit to live updates I'll definitely end up showing you my face and name and telling everyone from work about my lovely Internet friends and that will segue seemlessly into a lengthy rant about the beauty of JS and then I will have to quit my job.

Yes. I will be keeping a sensible distance (this comes under not making a fool of myself).

Is a sweetheart but I really need to not be a dick. Have been getting far too comfortable with him lately - don't get excited. I just feel a lot at work like he both seeks me out and has my back and I think it's best for everyone if it remains at a friendly colleague level. Can't be getting drunk and making everything weird.

• Heart