Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mimimithis

VIP Member
Meh. I'm not impressed.

Pep being a class act just now is amazing. What a man.

I would like to say I'm shocked but...

Congrats to Gabby and Zin for retaining the title.
This. I cannot see anyone taking points off Arsenal at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

mimimithis

VIP Member
Don't worry, I was off on Wed and Thurs. Nothing like the brutal run you've had. Slept in a little. Any calls through the night?

The heat is probably getting him, poor babe. Hope he perks up soon!
I've been so in my head this week, so buried in work, too, that I completely missed this. But I'm glad you had days off, to rest up and relax. YAY for sleeping in, too. My last call was at 9.30pm I think, I worked this morning, already, and will before the match, too, so I can watch it in peace. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.

He was a bit iffy on the first day but since then he’s been eating everything in sight (especially the fruit cakes) and he’s been going to like 2 hour naps still in the afternoon but his night time sleep is being cut by like roughly 3-4hours each night and I think he is rebelling today 🤣 he’s just had a bottle of milk, some calpol and hopefully going for a little sleep!!! 🤣 thank you lovey 🤍
I hope your LO feels a little better and perks up during the day. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

mimimithis

VIP Member
Don't worry, I was off on Wed and Thurs. Nothing like the brutal run you've had. Slept in a little. Any calls through the night?

The heat is probably getting him, poor babe. Hope he perks up soon!
I've been so in my head this week, so buried in work, too, that I completely missed this. But I'm glad you had days off, to rest up and relax. YAY for sleeping in, too. My last call was at 9.30pm I think, I worked this morning, already, and will before the match, too, so I can watch it in peace. Hopefully. Fingers crossed.

He was a bit iffy on the first day but since then he’s been eating everything in sight (especially the fruit cakes) and he’s been going to like 2 hour naps still in the afternoon but his night time sleep is being cut by like roughly 3-4hours each night and I think he is rebelling today 🤣 he’s just had a bottle of milk, some calpol and hopefully going for a little sleep!!! 🤣 thank you lovey 🤍
I hope your LO feels a little better and perks up during the day. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1