Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Starttheline

VIP Member
Work is finished! LO had a great day at pre-school (and hasn't stopped talking about passionfruits)! Weekend is here! Shop shop is back!

Wot a tiyme to be aloive

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Evening!

@einahpets93 I want the stories! Please have a safe and comfortable trip home and don't shit yourselves.

@strawberrysunshine_x that note is so cute. Do you know yet if you'll be affected by the big RM news? 😢

I gave 3 presentations today. My voice made ridiculous noises in all of them 🙄

Made it to the weekend though! 🥳
hmmmm not yet. Union is saying it’s all scaremongering. A few years ago they were saying that full timers need to drop down to part time hours ( im Part time so I think I should be ok) but they’re saying things like people retiring , people applying for voluntary redundancy and getting new jobs will be the way to reduce staff. They won’t force us out type of thing. But you don’t know who to believe. The union is saying one thing and RM is saying another
Ie union is saying we aren’t losing 1 mil a day. And that the shareholders are making all the money& that they are only saying they’re losing money to get us to back down Union are also saying that before the pandemic RM will not show figures but during the pandemic cos it was soo busy that’s why it looks like we’re losing money cos the pandemic made so much. If that makes sense ( sorry I have got carried away here there is SO much badness going on behind the scenes that the public aren’t seeing …) whereas RM saying we’re losing so much money& it’ll be disastrous.

yes the boys how are we all View attachment 1650648
I love ya and glad you’re back but fuck off with this pic 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

mimimithis

VIP Member
I don't want to do my on-call, I've just been on a 20 minute call about doing the first emergency MRI of the weekend 😭😭😭

• Sad
Missed loads as the last thread ending when it was pissin down

virgin media have been digging up our road all week and it’s blocked off so it means we’ve gotta go the long way roind to get to our street & it took me that long today cos Friday traffic is awful mt LO fell asleep. He’s sooo tired , I took his shoes and coat off & got him out the car & he didn’t even flinch. I’m having a coffee & some toast

Where is @2busyshopping34 is she ok. Has anyone heard from her or does she just not like bae anymore. That’s ok if she doesn’t just wanna check she’s alive ….

hope everyone has had a good day. I’m off til Wednesday!!!!! They asked me to work Monday but I don’t want to. Fuck you RM😀😀😀

it’s the little hand behind the head for me 🥹🥹🥹
10364A9C-39A6-4BDC-BA5A-24CD610A94E0.jpeg

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
The five of them are sitting bitching in a corner about how they want to play with baby but all he does is flirt with all the young ones, so now they've decided to ghost him to provoke a reaction.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad

333149O

VIP Member
helloooo, I am back after a rainy rainy day at Disney, it never stopped once!!
still had fun tho, hope everyone has had a good day!

pre being a drowned rat and wearing a plastic poncho all day 🥹
71DAE45F-5B96-4A8C-9A75-D3511006E18E.jpeg
F753DB6E-3473-43EA-950C-FB0F4F68C0D6.jpeg
67B17840-5FA4-4154-BA3C-C1A8968626B7.jpeg

7288E579-BBEA-4AD9-9E89-2E2420A28A51.jpeg

eating the pizza right now, didn’t really want ham but they had no just cheese n tomato so 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Evening my lovelies!

Just catching up with the thread. Love you all so much.

@Violetroselily you give the best advice.

@2busyshopping34 have fun but be safe and make sure you tell us if you need your tattle aunties to take up arms in your defence.

@lou_claire91 I'm with the general consensus, the boobs are 👌 and you look gorgeous. Hope you're having a great time.

Awesome that we've got so many tall ladies in the gang! If it's a long trip to the orgy, please can I sit with you? I'm 5'7" but basically all leg so I want in on the extra leg room team 😜

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Is the Kyle interview any good?
Yes it's very interesting, you should be able to playback I think. It's on BBC Radio 5 Live, the playback platform is BBC Sounds and I assume that's available worldwide?

Please transcribe for us, I always think Kyle speaks well in interviews.
Reece James was one of the very few from the England squad who have asked how he is after his op, and people are always in touch when things are good but not always when things are bad 👀

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10

maccamacc

VIP Member
Is the Kyle interview any good?
headlines

- Focus now in World Cup then after Man City
- I hate running but thats my role in the team
- Reece James (on answering q about the RB situation for 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿) a good lad. One of the few players in the England squad who contacted him when he just had surgery to see how he was. “When things go well you get lots of messages but when not going so well less so” 👀
- Good squad but need to actually start winning

• Heart

333149O

VIP Member
Nice to hear from you ❤ fingers crossed you don't get any side effects

What takeaway did you get?
I got a grilled chicken kebab on pitta with garlic mayo n salad. was very yummy indeed. hope you’re ok my love! 💜

The word you are looking for is pharmacists bab

Good thing you have had it 💪 fingers crossed you feel ok from it

What takeaway did you get?

P.s. Still love your voice 🥺
pharmacists! that’s it 😂
see above for takeaway VRL, and thank you my bab I love yours too ❤ mwah

• Heart