John Stones #39 John hanging round the gates in his hoodie, but we'd much rather see him in the nudy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is worse than I thought. How is RLF? are you usually sick? Usually if I'm going to be sick it's the night of, not the morning after
He’s fine - we had a lot of sex so he’s got a spring in his step

I’m normally sick once and that’s it - can’t keep anything down. Literally had an ice cube and vommed that back up to

You need an ice cold fat coke, something greasy to eat and a hangover poo

What time is your flight?
Had it all

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
coming here to say this and this alone

me 🤝 sneezing after every stressful work call

• Heart
Reactions: 7
coming here to say this and this alone

me 🤝 sneezing after every stressful work call
The best way of healing. Also did you get the email from Space this morning - £20 off every £100 spend today (sorry to bring this to your attention if you are trying to be good)

Bae update

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm having a quiet Friday but there is still time for it to go wrong as the US are only just coming alive now

I will make the new thread because you are all busy

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm waiting for Singapore to go to sleep

APAC never sleep

That is so cute and cosy 🥺

New thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.