John Stones #39 John hanging round the gates in his hoodie, but we'd much rather see him in the nudy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title thanks to @Starttheline special mention to @sugarfairy23 with tied votes, so it went down to number of hearts

I fell down a Google black hole and found some old things that were new to me, and might be new to you too

32706659_2084570804890868_3641875290524745728_n.jpg

We only ever see one specific pic of him in this shirt with fans...and yet there are more out there
2412fa9ba1a3c8787c8532655f1a65fa0fc4e150.png
3aa06f07be7ad349a09f07264e182ec7c93146e1.png

Some old interviews I'd never seen as not on YouTube....

www.gettyimages.ie/detail/video/manchester-city-have-travelled-to-play-kitchee-in-a-news-footage/1163815176?adppopup=true

Morning after the Euros 💔

www.gettyimages.ie/detail/video/john-stones-leaving-england-football-team-hotel-the-day-news-footage/1328849307?adppopup=true

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Title thanks to @Starttheline special mention to @sugarfairy23 with tied votes, so it went down to number of hearts

I fell down a Google black hole and found some old things that were new to me, and might be new to you too

View attachment 1638313

We only ever see one specific pic of him in this shirt with fans...and yet there are more out there
View attachment 1638320View attachment 1638321

www.gettyimages.ie/detail/video/john-stones-leaving-england-football-team-hotel-the-day-news-footage/1328849307?adppopup=true
Absolutely fantastic work!! That first photo is 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1638313

www.gettyimages.ie/detail/video/manchester-city-have-travelled-to-play-kitchee-in-a-news-footage/1163815176?adppopup=true

I want to lick him 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1638313

Thank you for the new thread!!

I have that one of him in the white stripey shirt and it makes me jealous how much his waist is being held!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

View attachment 1638313

Wait wait, those striped shirts are two different shirts!

Thanks for the new thread and your dedication to the cause!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Such treats thank you. Was beginning to despair of anything fresh from bae ever again.

The interview post NL semi final - poor bae. Everyone gave him such a hard time. Players have made much worse mistakes but he has never heard the end of it 😢💔💔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe it was 2 in a pack?

His V line is just 🥵

I was genuinely going to do it, just got back!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What's wrong friend?
Just feeling crappy. Not like those few weeks of down-a-well nothingness, but an uncomfortable agitated sadness that has me crying and angry and pissed off, pinballing all over the place between fight and flight.

Thinking of skipping therapy this week. Know I shouldn't but just feel so embarrassed about emailing her the other week.
Thinking of decreasing contact with my family. Fell out with my mum as per usual, feel like a terrible person and just want to get away. Maybe I'd be better if I never had to interact with anyone.
Thinking of quitting my job. Leaving my house. Running away. Get on a bus or a train or a plane and just keep going as far as I can. Go to the sea and float away. Go to the forest and disappear.

Feel uncomfortable and trapped in my skin, every sense heightemed, want to unzip and step out of myself and be someone else.

Crying for no reason and feel like an idiot and I'm sorry for bringing it here but I don't have anybody I don't have to pretend with.

Doesn't matter. Brain conspires against me. Will be OK.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just feeling crappy. Not like those few weeks of down-a-well nothingness, but an uncomfortable agitated sadness that has me crying and angry and pissed off, pinballing all over the place between fight and flight.

Thinking of skipping therapy this week. Know I shouldn't but just feel so embarrassed about emailing her the other week.
Thinking of decreasing contact with my family. Fell out with my mum as per usual, feel like a terrible person and just want to get away. Maybe I'd be better if I never had to interact with anyone.
Thinking of quitting my job. Leaving my house. Running away. Get on a bus or a train or a plane and just keep going as far as I can. Go to the sea and float away. Go to the forest and disappear.

Feel uncomfortable and trapped in my skin, every sense heightemed, want to unzip and step out of myself and be someone else.

Crying for no reason and feel like an idiot and I'm sorry for bringing it here but I don't have anybody I don't have to pretend with.

Doesn't matter. Brain conspires against me. Will be OK.
Please don’t skip therapy. It’s okay to go low contact with family for awhile; that doesn’t make you a bad person. I am no-contact with certain extended family members because they’re toxic people I don’t need in my life. I’m not saying your family are as bad as that, but don’t feel bad about distancing yourself for awhile if that’s what it takes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.