Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
What's wrong friend?
Just feeling shitty. Not like those few weeks of down-a-well nothingness, but an uncomfortable agitated sadness that has me crying and angry and pissed off, pinballing all over the place between fight and flight.

Thinking of skipping therapy this week. Know I shouldn't but just feel so embarrassed about emailing her the other week.
Thinking of decreasing contact with my family. Fell out with my mum as per usual, feel like a terrible person and just want to get away. Maybe I'd be better if I never had to interact with anyone.
Thinking of quitting my job. Leaving my house. Running away. Get on a bus or a train or a plane and just keep going as far as I can. Go to the sea and float away. Go to the forest and disappear.

Feel uncomfortable and trapped in my skin, every sense heightemed, want to unzip and step out of myself and be someone else.

Crying for no reason and feel like an idiot and I'm sorry for bringing it here but I don't have anybody I don't have to pretend with.

Doesn't matter. Brain conspires against me. Will be OK.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Title thanks to @Starttheline special mention to @sugarfairy23 with tied votes, so it went down to number of hearts

I fell down a Google black hole and found some old things that were new to me, and might be new to you too

32706659_2084570804890868_3641875290524745728_n.jpg

We only ever see one specific pic of him in this shirt with fans...and yet there are more out there
2412fa9ba1a3c8787c8532655f1a65fa0fc4e150.png
3aa06f07be7ad349a09f07264e182ec7c93146e1.png

Some old interviews I'd never seen as not on YouTube....

www.gettyimages.ie/detail/video/manchester-city-have-travelled-to-play-kitchee-in-a-news-footage/1163815176?adppopup=true

Morning after the Euros 💔

www.gettyimages.ie/detail/video/john-stones-leaving-england-football-team-hotel-the-day-news-footage/1328849307?adppopup=true

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Baby with some FPL guy at the mcdonalds thing

Going to buy him a new tshirt for Christmas but Jesus Christ how is he so fit

20221013_064222.jpg

Why does this not surprise me at all?!
Screenshot_20221013-064503_Twitter.jpg

Ps happy Thursday hope everyone has a nice day

• Heart
Reactions: 11

cornflower

VIP Member
sorry just a rant. i know this is probably so silly and paranoid but i'm certain some middle-aged man was following me through town at lunch. i've never had this sort of instinct before? i can't stop thinking about it and i feel sick. even if it was just nothing, or some random bloke just being a bit of a perv with no ill intentions, it just makes me want to never go outside again and reminds me why i hate being a woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Angry

mimimithis

VIP Member
Hi baebes.

I’m sorry for disappearing, and not checking in with you lovely lot. ❤ I’ve been buried up to my neck in work, and beyond… I’m still not done today, and I’m probably going into overtime yet again. Plus, I’m in a right state of mine at the moment where I massively overthink and worry about all of my reports, my diagnoses, my skills in general, because I missed something in one of them (my head of department pointed that out to me). It's not been a nice two days.

But I'm home now, and on my couch, and I hope to finally catch up.

How are you all?

@cobette how are the babies? How are you? I want to finish revising Big Flirts, and finish Little Flirts, before reading HK/Bae.

@Violetroselily How is your sister and her baby? Are you going to see them this weekend?

@einahpets93 Last full day already? Aw man, this break went fast. I hope you had the best time, darling. I'm in love with your one shot. Quinn and Bae need a sequel, just saying. They're not quite done yet.

@lou_claire91 Loved, loved, loved the Birthday one shot... good God, I wish someone would write that for me on my birthday. I feel like wishing something like this would happen in real life a little too far out there. 😂
EDIT: OMG, belated happy birthday "in person" from me, too, finally. I hope you had the best day. ❤

@Starttheline Was it your bb who was poorly? I hope they feel better now, lovely. Also, yay for writing! I'm excited, tell me more! My chapters are 4-12k on Big Flirts, depending on my mood, and up to 3k for Little Flirts, also depending on my enthusiasm and idea. Can't wait to read.

@Gossgossgoss9888 Love you right back, thanks for checking in. ❤

What did I miss, btw? I'm trying to catch up now.

• Heart
just had my sons parents evening over zoom & she said since we had the last chat she’s seen some big little differences in him and he has a little best friend and they’re inseparable so cute 🥹🥹

• Heart
Reactions: 10

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Here's a photo we don't see often. Looks like a child cheesin' for a photo. Except.... ahem. Clearly not a child. 👀

cheese.jpg

• Heart

wonderstruck25

VIP Member
I’m coming here to cry.

The kitchen tap at work just broke and there was water everywhere and I couldn’t get it to stop. My boss wasn’t answering, so I had to call my parents and my mum was like ‘well you need to turn the tap off’ and then obviously the water stopped coming out but there’s still no like spout.

So now not only am I stupid I’m also really wet and cold and sad and I had to use towel(s 🥲) to mop it up.

DC6FBDE7-1E13-4086-B998-003420875D58.jpeg

• Heart