John Stones #39 John hanging round the gates in his hoodie, but we'd much rather see him in the nudy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he's been sussed out..

I love this hat!

You know me well friend.
Love you and your protectiveness over Bae. ❤❤❤

I have SO much work to do, but instead I’m doing anything but. Help me.

Could he please look at me like he does at Palmer in the second to last picture? 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This sucks. Lots of pain. I managed ok having mine in Florida. Found I was too busy to worry about sore tum tum.
yes I am going to go to the chemist after and make sure I am stocked up in case the pain is bad! I'm sure I will enjoy regardless

also, saving HK for the plane, very excited to read <3

Oh bab thats rubbish. There is nothing like the comfort of your own home/bathroom when you are on. Long shot but I assume there's nothing you can do to stop it, like running pill packs together (if you are on it)?

Hopefully you will forget all about it when you're actually there, just make sure you have everything you need with you, particularly if you might feel poorly.
I knoww it's all about the comfort!
I am in fact not on the pill because I am so much of a virgin again there is currently no need hahaha.
I will be ok, just wish sometimes that mother nature would have better timing 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
yes I am going to go to the chemist after and make sure I am stocked up in case the pain is bad! I'm sure I will enjoy regardless

also, saving HK for the plane, very excited to read <3

I knoww it's all about the comfort!
I am in fact not on the pill because I am so much of a virgin again there is currently no need hahaha.
I will be ok, just wish sometimes that mother nature would have better timing 🙄
I feel you. Like cobab says I think the distraction helps, and if you're doing lots of walking around that should help with any pain.

Have you decided on all of your outfits now?

Want to see him holding a zinger burger like this with @cobette when they marry

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel you. Like cobab says I think the distraction helps, and if you're doing lots of walking around that should help with any pain.

I have, I am going casual comfy.

so one day, black joggers, my black & white nike dunks and black body suit with a purple/blue plaid shirt over - my ears have purple halloweeny details on.

next outfit - black lulu lemon leggins, long sleeve black/grey Dickies t-shirt and either lilac crocs or my short chestnut uggs. my ears for this day have an orange bow on with pumpkins on so maybe my uggs to tie in with that.

& wavy hair! 💖

will show pics when there!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve only perved on the pics and not looked into the deeper context - why are they promoting a burger? and what does playing football on the computer have to do with that? 😂

This one is borderline creepy bless him

A1FD658F-00D8-4749-A48E-9896BB6203C4.jpeg

This one, so beautiful though 💙

8BE7D3F2-D9EC-4EA1-9C24-8AA2DAC1ADF3.jpeg

I have, I am going casual comfy.

so one day, black joggers, my black & white nike dunks and black body suit with a purple/blue plaid shirt over - my ears have purple halloweeny details on.

next outfit - black lulu lemon leggins, long sleeve black/grey Dickies t-shirt and either lilac crocs or my short chestnut uggs. my ears for this day have an orange bow on with pumpkins on so maybe my uggs to tie in with that.

& wavy hair! 💖

will show pics when there!
Being a girl is the worst for stuff like this! Hopefully like the others say the distractions will work and you’ll barely realise ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Want to see him holding a zinger burger like this with @cobette when they marry

The awkwardness of this is so painful.

Baby could not handle a Zinger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
good morning babies, hope you're all good, finally Friday!

I am really bummed because I think I'm gonna be on my period for Disneyland, can feel it coming :(
I hate the hassle on holiday. I got Norethisterone tablets from Boots online doc a few times to delay. Worked well but you need to start 3 days before due. Only side effect was puffy ankles for a couple of days. Think you can get other places too

• Heart
  • Sad
I’ve only perved on the pics and not looked into the deeper context - why are they promoting a burger? and what does playing football on the computer have to do with that? 😂

View attachment 1649737

View attachment 1649738

Being a girl is the worst for stuff like this! Hopefully like the others say the distractions will work and you’ll barely realise ❤
That second one is so gorge gonna think about it all day.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate the hassle on holiday. I got Norethisterone tablets from Boots online doc a few times to delay. Worked well but you need to start 3 days before due. Only side effect was puffy ankles for a couple of days. Think you can get other places too
I am a bit early I think :( wasn't expecting it to be showing up around now
but yes I have had them a couple of times too! they're good aren't they.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Be very careful with these kind of medication, please.

Delaying your body’s natural reactions can mean that you can disturb your hormonal balance to the point where your usual contraception isn’t as effective, which could at worst lead to unwanted pregnancy. At best you “only suffer” the side effects, of which there are plenty.

• Heart
  • Wow
She is currently throwing chicken pieces around the kitchen

How are you feeling today? I know you've had a better sleep, but is everything else OK?

Definitley wear the hat, and a bikini that is unlikely to fly off
Opted for a bikini that when I bent it was questionable whether I would flash or not 😆

can’t beat DHgate hat 😂

I have literally just started taking them today just incase and it always seems to make me feel less stressed!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Delaying your body’s natural reactions can mean that you can disturb your hormonal balance to the point where your usual contraception isn’t as effective, which could at worst lead to unwanted pregnancy. At best you “only suffer” the side effects, of which there are plenty.
my sister did take them when we were on holiday once and they sent her a bit loopy! I didn't have any issues with them when I used them once but they really affected her mood

• Heart
  • Sad

View attachment 1649737

View attachment 1649738

Loads of celebs were there 😂😂. Some ex love islanders etc. they always promote McDonald’s for some reason 🥴. Not sure burgers are in footballers diet plans

• Haha

That would have been a lifechanging side effect alright! Lovely as babies are I was lucky just getting granny ankles for a few days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
packed and checked out… current view is either this or a toilet bowl where I’m constantly vomming
image.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.