John Stones #39 John hanging round the gates in his hoodie, but we'd much rather see him in the nudy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning everyone. New thread already. All bae has done is a crappy McDonald’s event 😬😬

work isn’t bad at allll I thought it was gonna be terrible.Cant wait to get finished at get home👊🏼😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Do we think the cause of bae's injuries is that he's been disobeying this rule?
I like that it specifies before midnight is okay.

Can't wait to get shoved off as the clock strikes twelve, so romantic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like that it specifies before midnight is okay.

Can't wait to get shoved off as the clock strikes twelve, so romantic.
I feel like that's the romantic in Pep. Wouldn't dream of telling them not to do it at all, just needs to put some time frames on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now makes sense why his worst injury hit seasons were during his period of shagging about, then in the confines of a LTR he was ok, and then Jack joined City and it all went to tit again because they are always shagging

crop-18810057 (3).jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Morning all!

@einahpets93 can’t believe you were up till 4 🤣 hope you have a lovely last day!

we are off to the splash park on the resort this morning … not sure if to wear my ‘wag’ inspired hat to look super cool when going down a mini kids slide 🤣
BB36FDDE-EA1F-4CA8-ABE6-81B1E425A44C.jpeg

• Heart
I can feel @cobette ’s ire at the thought of this alone from here 😂😂😂
She is currently throwing chicken pieces around the kitchen

How are you feeling today? I know you've had a better sleep, but is everything else OK?

Morning all!

@einahpets93 can’t believe you were up till 4 🤣 hope you have a lovely last day!

we are off to the splash park on the resort this morning … not sure if to wear my ‘wag’ inspired hat to look super cool when going down a mini kids slide 🤣
Definitley wear the hat, and a bikini that is unlikely to fly off

Last edited:
  • Haha
Now makes sense why his worst injury hit seasons were during his period of shagging about, then in the confines of a LTR he was ok, and then Jack joined City and it all went to tit again because they are always shagging

View attachment 1649625
When he's been sussed out..

Morning all!

I love this hat!

I can feel @cobette ’s ire at the thought of this alone from here 😂😂😂
You know me well friend.

• Heart
good morning babies, hope you're all good, finally Friday!

I am really bummed because I think I'm gonna be on my period for Disneyland, can feel it coming :(

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ugh I deliver to a high school and I chose the wrong time to go in. Little buggers are so rude. Not one of em let me out the door

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

I am really bummed because I think I'm gonna be on my period for Disneyland, can feel it coming :(
This sucks. Lots of pain. I managed ok having mine in Florida. Found I was too busy to worry about sore tum tum.

• Heart

Oh bab thats rubbish. There is nothing like the comfort of your own home/bathroom when you are on. Long shot but I assume there's nothing you can do to stop it, like running pill packs together (if you are on it)?

Hopefully you will forget all about it when you're actually there, just make sure you have everything you need with you, particularly if you might feel poorly.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.