John Stones #36 I heard nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, I knew there was one I was forgetting that had loads of giggles!

And this one is extra fun because he's breaking - smiling and laughing when he shouldn't and nearly giving away the prank while Kyle is totally (and maybe too) committed to it. Bae is like a giggling 5 year old trying to pull a prank on their parent who is playing along and pretending to be unaware. The middle mini-KDB is better at pranks than he is. I guess it's good that anyone not in the know might just chalk it up to nervous laughter.
I’m cackling at the middle mini-KDB being better at pranks than bae and Kyle and you’re right.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
still thinking of your dreamy voice tbh
I’m dreaming of your soothing posh one. I finally remembered what you remind me of. The Diana tapes. (Those tapes she recorded with her speech coach which were intended to be a learning exercise for better public speaking but got leaked to the public after her death because she ended up spilling a lot of tea in those sessions.) Your voice is as posh and soft as hers was.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Bae's all about his bit of posh, I know he is.

Pretending he's cool.

OKX 04.jpg

Okay, I've pissed around enough. At 5pm I'm starting writing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
After you've made the new thread?

Also are babies ok pls
Johncat is still under the bed.

20221005_165200.jpg

New thread:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.