John Stones #36 I heard nothing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need some easy access clothing
I can't explain my reasons without us all putting our heads in our hands over the fact I have no shame.

Also, can someone remind me I have to read my bloody gas meter because apparently it was national meter read day or some nonsense like that on the 30th September, and I forgot.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't explain my reasons without us all putting our heads in our hands over the fact I have no shame.

Also, can someone remind me I have to read my bloody gas meter because apparently it was national meter read day or some nonsense like that on the 30th September, and I forgot.
Well you can't just say that and leave it there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are we meant to be undressing for wanks? Feels like unnecessary time wasting
Am wearing skinny jeans so needed a bit of freedom. Removed one leg only.

Edit I must have fully removed them because my pants are on backwards. I often go for just one leg though.

• Haha
cobette what the hell kinda clothes do you wear?

i'm wearing massive chav joggers today, so yeah

• Heart
This happened to me this morning when my breakfast got delivered. You went back to finish right? Being edged by the doorbell, what are our lives?!
OMG, I wish I could get breakfast delivered. I'm not sure if we have enough DoorDashers in my area for that. But now I'm having serious thoughts about this... I guess I could also jump in the car and drive 3 minutes and get takeout from Waffle House. 🧇👀🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was just shutting tabs down on my phones browser and I went into my private browser and I always seem to have open that Bae/slabhead fic on AO3 like as if it’s a guilty pleasure and I have to keep it hidden! I don’t even remember when I opened it but I never seem to shut it down whenever I go through the tabs! 🤣 but it’s going today!

• Haha
I was just shutting tabs down on my phones browser and I went into my private browser and I always seem to have open that Bae/slabhead fic on AO3 like as if it’s a guilty pleasure and I have to keep it hidden! I don’t even remember when I opened it but I never seem to shut it down whenever I go through the tabs! 🤣 but it’s going today!
Girl… not slabbers

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Am wearing skinny jeans so needed a bit of freedom. Removed one leg only.

Edit I must have fully removed them because my pants are on backwards. I often go for just one leg though.
One leg is great tip for winter, thanks bab.

ya 🥹 I don’t usually mind ringing places but doctors for some reason gives me the fear
It's because they are so judgy.

Well you can't just say that and leave it there
City 18.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
At least you have time to go for a wank, interrupted or not. The only thing I’m going for is overtime. 😩

• Sad
  • Heart
Can't believe we need a new thread title again!

Can we talk about grown up energy prices again!?

Help me understand the new price cap...

A max of £2,500 per household - does this technically mean that bae in his mansion can potentially be paying the same as RLF and I in our bungalow!? Because if we'd taken the new fixed rate we were offered a few months ago, we'd have been paying more than £2,500 a year so I presume now we're moving to a variable rate we'll be looking at the max pricing.

We're still getting the £400 discount, so does this mean the cap is actually £2,100!?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't believe we need a new thread title again!

Can we talk about grown up energy prices again!?

Help me understand the new price cap...

A max of £2,500 per household - does this technically mean that bae in his mansion can potentially be paying the same as RLF and I in our bungalow!? Because if we'd taken the new fixed rate we were offered a few months ago, we'd have been paying more than £2,500 a year so I presume now we're moving to a variable rate we'll be looking at the max pricing.

We're still getting the £400 discount, so does this mean the cap is actually £2,100!?
I don't profess to understand it, but isn't the £2500 headline actually quite misleading?

What does Martin Lewis say?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.