John Stones #37 JS5 has a new crop of fans, and we all want to show him our cans

Should Rubae re-release her dirty passage?

• Yes

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title courtesy of our @cornflower

Recap:
The refugees have returned to their Brummie homeland, we do hope they'll visit regularly.

(If you don't think this is an excellent version of this song, then I'm not sure we can be friends anymore)

It's a match day, but I'm not sure any of us give a tit.

Come back soon baeby, we miss you 💔💔💔

Are we ever going to wear this kit!?

Away Launch 01.jpg

God I hate you.
Barca 12.jpg

Pls put your hands on me in my knitwear
Bournemouth H 08.jpg

NEVER GETTING OVER MISSING THIS
Dortmund H 01.jpg

Why can't we have nice things!?
Palace H 09.jpg

Come back you pair of twats
Training 04.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Title courtesy of our @cornflower

Recap:
The refugees have returned to their Brummie homeland, we do hope they'll visit regularly.

(If you don't think this is an excellent version of this song, then I'm not sure we can be friends anymore)

It's a match day, but I'm not sure any of us give a tit.

Come back soon baeby, we miss you 💔💔💔

Are we ever going to wear this kit!?

View attachment 1628221

God I hate you.
View attachment 1628218

Pls put your hands on me in my knitwear
View attachment 1628229

NEVER GETTING OVER MISSING THIS
View attachment 1628235

Why can't we have nice things!?
View attachment 1628240

Come back you pair of twats
View attachment 1628244
Thank you baby

gettyimages-991333070-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Still shipping this.

What would you say if I had decided to bin off writing a Leroy sequel to potentially write a bae/HK one shot instead!? (DO NOT get excited, I don't even have a plot yet, just an urge to write it)
Would wank my clit off and die from dehydration 💦💦💦

Feel like I need to start paying you commission

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Jackcat question @cobette

Why was he in the fridge?

View attachment 1628298
i thought this whilst also really wanting to eat the easter egg

btw the new bed is so good, i need to christen it and then just lie aimlessly in it all evening to make the most of it. i bought fancy-ish bedding that's quite silky so i expect this to take years off me. it all smells so good and new.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Evening gang!

Am on the bus home and there's actual sunshine which is weird and odd as I'm wearing my big coat and boots because it was so rainy this morning.

Just finished catching up on the last thread and your wanking outfits. I'm a bottoms-off kind of girl, too.

Love you all! Hope you're having a cracking day ❤

Also do I need to call my magic boob a magic can now?

Feel like that might take some of the magic out of it. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i thought this whilst also really wanting to eat the easter egg

btw the new bed is so good, i need to christen it and then just lie aimlessly in it all evening to make the most of it. i bought fancy-ish bedding that's quite silky so i expect this to take years off me. it all smells so good and new.
I'm so jealous, I HATE our mattress.

I got us fancy bedding from Dunhelm when we moved in but now my favourite bedding is anything from ASDA, SO soft and cosy.

Yes RLF is lying on the floor with him

20221005_174414.jpg

Nah that looks like he's comforting him because Leroy's binned him off and the second one is them starting to have a little flirt after HK has seen bae in a whole new light.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I got us fancy bedding from Dunhelm when we moved in but now my favourite bedding is anything from ASDA, SO soft and cosy.

View attachment 1628323

Nah that looks like he's comforting him because Leroy's binned him off and the second one is them starting to have a little flirt after HK has seen bae in a whole new light.
I’m so in love with little jackcat, I’m in love with both but I’m biased. YES I need to get some Asda brushed cotton on the go for winter!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1628323

Do you pretend he has a sore nose when he does that with his paw? 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anything with 2018 WC Bae is erotic. He is my OTL.

He actually has a sore nose a lot because he has always been a sickly little thing and he gets colds a lot so has a crusty nose 😢

Pretty sure Johncat's moved out at this point.
Oh my poor babba 🥺

You really are one randy MF

I feel quite inadequate 🤣

Harry Kane is literally a plank of wood there
He just doesn't know how to react cos he's getting hugged by a really fit guy

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What a rubbish selection! No sprouts gratin and that was the best thing they had last year.

These are always a big hit.

MS_FD_F08C_00887373_NC_X_EC_0.jpg

I want this prawn and scallop bake

MS_FD_F04C_29307203_NC_X_EC_0 (1).jpg

Cornish Cruncher Cider Bake is my crack
MS_FD_F06C_00308656_NC_X_EC_0.jpg

The rest for @Starttheline

I wanted this Mushroom, Parsnip and Camembert pie last year and the only reason I didn't get it is there was no room in the freezer.

MS_FD_F64C_29115501_NC_X_EC_0.jpg

Butternut, Almond and Pecan Nut Roast sounds yum
MS_FD_F64C_29203932_NC_X_EC_0.jpg

As do Butternut & Ricotta stacks
SD_FD_F63C_00748605_NC_X_EC_0.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
For the first time in ages I can watch the Footy tonight! I shall be having a beer too 🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.