John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Won't he be sleeping all day so you can write/wank in peace? What will you use the Chromebook for now?

Tonight I have dinner and drinks for a friends birthday. Going to have a quiet admin morning filing emails and choosing an outfit and bag.
You're gonna be exhausted this weekend which means baby is coming tomorrow.

I was going to use Chromebook for work as it's lighter for lugging around. My laptop accidentally updated to Windows 11 when I was gone and I hate it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You're gonna be exhausted this weekend which means baby is coming tomorrow.

I was going to use Chromebook for work as it's lighter for lugging around. My laptop accidentally updated to Windows 11 when I was gone and I hate it!
Wouldn't mind if she comes tomorrow, I am going there to help sis whilst BIL is at work and she has a couple of appointments. Can't wait to see brown bear. I will rest on Sunday as I'm basically housebound because of the road closures for the marathon

Have you had any contact fron the colonel yet? Or not turning the phone on until you get there? Will you have loads to catch up on?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh no, not a great start to the day! :( I can only hope things improve from here!
It’s just past 11.30am, and I’ve just now finished looking through yesterday‘s exams. Now, I’m starting on today‘s work. Can someone send Bae for a quick cuddle?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wouldn't mind if she comes tomorrow, I am going there to help sis whilst BIL is at work and she has a couple of appointments. Can't wait to see brown bear. I will rest on Sunday as I'm basically housebound because of the road closures for the marathon

Have you had any contact fron the colonel yet? Or not turning the phone on until you get there? Will you have loads to catch up on?
Too scared to turn phone on. I'm shift running tonight so will have no time to catch up. Just going to have a very busy Monday!

My assistant has been messaging about next week's rota and I'm going to have to work on Fri now and drive down after 😭

It’s just past 11.30am, and I’ve just now finished looking through yesterday‘s exams. Now, I’m starting on today‘s work. Can someone send Bae for a quick cuddle?
How did they manage without you yesterday?

• Sad
good morning girls 🤍

Ah I had such a good nights sleep and actually haven’t woken up with that cold this house seemingly has atm!

Thank you for your comments btw! I’ve woken up with a sense of excitement anyway as it’s release day (I get a bit like when I used to do drama, the night before bricking it and the day of the play super excited)

I don’t think at any point I’m not enjoying it I just know when I get that feeling that I have set myself goals that are unrealistic or that I am proof reading over and over again it becomes very same-y I have to stop for the night!

I had a John dream last night. Started off that he was sat in my reserved seat on the train (something that happens to me all the time in real life), and was apologetic and awkward but I just sat next to him and said it was fine.

I only remember bits of what happened next but I had finished Watch the Sun Come Up before bed (LOVED it @lou_claire91, I hope they made it!) and I think that heavily influenced my dream. There was an airport scene. Woke up feeling all loved up 🥰
Ah I’m really glad you enjoyed it ❤There is lot more coming from them at some point …
2E1730E9-6218-42E7-B183-E63A391178FF.jpeg

• Heart
RLF asking the important questions whilst I’m having a bleeping nightmare at work

View attachment 1615273

hope everyone’s ok. Haven’t caught up yet.

did get excited to see @cobette posted two chapters to read it at around 5ish this morning to find out there was only one 🤦🏻‍♀️ Very good regardless. I’ll post all my feelings when I get a minute.
Also your RLF is the sweetest 🥹🥹❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I actually cannot cope with RLF's attitude towards the heating, he genuinely has no concept of what's about to happen with the costs.

Heating is on but conservatory door is open, which defeats purpose of heating being on. He's swanning around in a t-shirt.

I've just tried to explain things to him, and he said, 'you're going to need the heating on sometimes when I'm not here, so fair's fair'.

Yes, in January when it's actually freezing, not bloody September.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Heart
Oooh. I could use Rúbs to shoo all these annoying af people away, so I can work in peace. Do your thing, Portuguese Bae.

Too scared to turn phone on. I'm shift running tonight so will have no time to catch up. Just going to have a very busy Monday!

My assistant has been messaging about next week's rota and I'm going to have to work on Fri now and drive down after 😭

How did they manage without you yesterday?
Meh. Your work sounds about as exciting to go back to as mine did this morning.

From what I’ve seen, there weren’t any catastrophes, but I haven’t dared to check the already validated reports…. I’m afraid to do so.

• Heart
Oooh. I could use Rúbs to shoo all these annoying af people away, so I can work in peace. Do your thing, Portuguese Bae.

Meh. Your work sounds about as exciting to go back to as mine did this morning.

From what I’ve seen, there weren’t any catastrophes, but I haven’t dared to check the already validated reports…. I’m afraid to do so.
Definitely do not check them. I've decided I'm not even going to read anything on WhatsApp. If it's important, then it should be in an email.

My latest research has taken me to this day, he is so cute 😭

• Heart
I actually cannot cope with RLF's attitude towards the heating, he genuinely has no concept of what's about to happen with the costs.

Heating is on but conservatory door is open, which defeats purpose of heating being on. He's swanning around in a t-shirt.

I've just tried to explain things to him, and he said, 'you're going to need the heating on sometimes when I'm not here, so fair's fair'.

Knob

Have you turned it off?

• Heart
Knob

Have you turned it off?
No, he turned it off because HE'S GONE TO BED!

Look at these two idiots 😭

After watching the interview was just thinking there's no way this child is showing Beth a decent time in the sack, then watched this one and thought that's some decent BDE at the start. Then I got to 1.50 :sick:

• Heart
Oh yes I forgot to comment on @Starttheline 's dream!

He would cry if that happened on the train.
When I got on the local train home the other day, a YOUTH was sat on a double seat, foot up on the one next to him. The train was packed and so I went straight over and asked him to move, please. He looked at me, huffed, and I said in my best patronising voice, "thank you ever so much".

He then stood up super early staring at me when we got to our station to which I said, "oh no need to rush, I'm getting off here too 🙂".

Thought he might push me off the train onto the track. John would never.

• Haha
When I got on the local train home the other day, a YOUTH was sat on a double seat, foot up on the one next to him. The train was packed and so I went straight over and asked him to move, please. He looked at me, huffed, and I said in my best patronising voice, "thank you ever so much".

He then stood up super early staring at me when we got to our station to which I said, "oh no need to rush, I'm getting off here too 🙂".

Thought he might push me off the train onto the track. John would never.
You sure?!

Wouldn't put anything past this one. You'd run a mile if you came across these two in a club.

Have given myself the ick now. Goodbye.

• Heart
  • Haha

He’s living a very precarious life atm; overusing heating, not sleeping and then sleeping through the day … is he rebelling?!
No, he turned it off because HE'S GONE TO BED!

Look at these two idiots 😭

After watching the interview was just thinking there's no way this child is showing Beth a decent time in the sack, then watched this one and thought that's some decent BDE at the start. Then I got to 1.50 :sick:

See I love that version of bae 😍

You sure?!

Wouldn't put anything past this one. You'd run a mile if you came across these two in a club.

Have given myself the ick now. Goodbye.
1CF80288-4152-4B15-923D-A31BB6B42275.jpeg

this is like peak Bae for me .. whenever he is slightly drunk (or completely drunk) or acting like an idiot 👌🏼

• Haha
He’s living a very precarious life atm; overusing heating, not sleeping and then sleeping through the day … is he rebelling?!

See I love that version of bae 😍

View attachment 1615719
this is like peak Bae for me .. whenever he is slightly drunk (or completely drunk) or acting like an idiot 👌🏼
I hate it 😂 It is a reminder that he is actually human and not a figment of my imagination.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.