John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right I’m finally catching up, but it’ll be outdated by the time I finish work.
Yeah, I’m an Everton fan. Born in the area, but family moved away. Still go down as regularly as I can because

absolutely missed these 😢 did anyone get any?

It’s not an anniversary and I still have cold sores so he’s got no chance 🤣🤣

are you in work? How are you feeling?

Love that pic

Ooooh love them!

because there’s still 5 hours to go and it’s already been a shite day
View attachment 1615755
I didn’t, a school mum wanted a chat and by the time I got into the the car at 9.05 I had 66000 people in front of me in the queue. We are going to look nearer the time or just turn up on the night.

Enjoy your lunch, hope you day improves 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sad none of you got tickets, what are the chance of them adding extra dates?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Get your hair done or something ?😍
Well I’m getting my hair cut with the standard bouncy blow dry when I come back from Ibiza like the day before I go to Manchester but it doesn’t really need dye atm (it’s like balayage so it’s meant to look grown out) so I don’t think it needs a top up otherwise I would!!

• Heart
Well I’m getting my hair cut with the standard bouncy blow dry when I come back from Ibiza like the day before I go to Manchester but it doesn’t really need dye atm (it’s like balayage so it’s meant to look grown out) so I don’t think it needs a top up otherwise I would!!
Ooohh book a spa day?!! Do you like them 🧖‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Will definitely get them nearer the time or on the day outside. I cannot make the local one as I’m away so I’ve got a room reserved on booking for the Friday Sheffield date so we can just stand outside if need be 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Ooohh book a spa day?!! Do you like them 🧖‍♀️
Yeah RLF last year for my birthday bought us a spa day for before I returned to work (which obviously I didn’t) just so I had time to relax!!

I may look into a little break away next year or something for us, we have lots of places we want to go! We’ve decided we want to go to the San Siro to watch a match before it obviously gets replaced so May look into that or save a bit for that! But I do need to look into going to Rome next year as my mum said she would take me (as she said she would when I was 16 and I’m still waiting) so might save a bit for when we go away so I can treat myself!

• Heart
£190. A good seat, a piece of merchandise and a fabric wristband...
I would pay this because I am mug.

Will definitely get them nearer the time or on the day outside. I cannot make the local one as I’m away so I’ve got a room reserved on booking for the Friday Sheffield date so we can just stand outside if need be 🤣
Jesus you like living life on the edge.

Do we know what time the press conference is?
Not sure on time, hopefully before I have to leave. I'm going to have to go early as I need to go to shop on the way for nail polish remover :oops:

It's not going to be good news, is it? 😭

I hate that we are all so used to this now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Gutted 😞

I would pay this because I am mug.

Jesus you like living life on the edge.

Not sure on time, hopefully before I have to leave. I'm going to have to go early as I need to go to shop on the way for nail polish remover :oops:

It's not going to be good news, is it? 😭

I hate that we are all so used to this now.
Haha yes indeed!! I know a couple of people from work who wait for the first song to play and then they pay £10 from a tout. They have seen loads of big names doing that. Not for me though, that’s too edgy for me.

• Heart
  • Wow
Pep giving nothing about baby. Just that it's his hamstring and he will be back when he is ready 🙄

Knob
Wow.

I know Pep hates people asking about injury time frames, but this just feels like 'we've got plenty of cover so don't care when he's back'.

How have I only been in this coven for nine months, but this is the fourth time we've been through this?! 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.