John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Straight in the wank bank

from the England camp in June
The photographer's website says they were from 30 April but that can't be right as that was a Saturday and a PL match day. Maybe they were from the March camp and the photographer put the blog together on 30 April (but obviously didn't publish it until yesterday.)

And the images have their EXIF metadata stripped of course, that's normal workflow for a pro photog, so I can't see when they were shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha outed myself on a Saturday night when I was drunk too. Woke up with the worst beer fear on Sunday then thought duck it 😂

You’re an Everton fan but you don’t live in that area?
Right I’m finally catching up, but it’ll be outdated by the time I finish work.
Yeah, I’m an Everton fan. Born in the area, but family moved away. Still go down as regularly as I can because

Morning, Artic Monkeys tickets on sale today lads 🤞🏻
absolutely missed these 😢 did anyone get any?

He's going to be wearing the mask when you get home. Is it an anniversary or something?

What a night you're in for
It’s not an anniversary and I still have cold sores so he’s got no chance 🤣🤣

It’s just past 11.30am, and I’ve just now finished looking through yesterday‘s exams. Now, I’m starting on today‘s work. Can someone send Bae for a quick cuddle?
are you in work? How are you feeling?

He’s living a very precarious life atm; overusing heating, not sleeping and then sleeping through the day … is he rebelling?!

See I love that version of bae 😍

View attachment 1615719
this is like peak Bae for me .. whenever he is slightly drunk (or completely drunk) or acting like an idiot 👌🏼
Love that pic

Ooooh love them!

because there’s still 5 hours to go and it’s already been a shite day
32C8D2E2-0E56-47A1-AA93-FA4ECC0E361B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I’m an Everton fan. Born in the area, but family moved away. Still go down as regularly as I can because

Love that pic

Ooooh love them!

View attachment 1615755
I did not 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Love that pic

Ooooh love them!

View attachment 1615755
That looks like delicious filth. Why are you having a bad day?

I'm currently making supernoodles whilst getting some respite from idiots bothering me all morning

• Heart
so we sold my car the other day as it’s too expensive running two when I don’t work and it was on finance but we hardly used it so got a decent bit of money back from it and it’s come back into my account (even though payments come out of our joint) & RLF has just told me not to save it and spend it on what I want and spoil myself 🥹 (which I’m not going to do and
He also said as of tomorrow my monthly “pocket money” is coming into my account 🤣 he does make me laugh as I told him I don’t need it but still
It’s moments like these that I feel lucky to have him … this is the last time I will be soppy about him and will go back to slating his Chicken skills and his lack of letting me have the heating on 🤣

also LO is currently sharing his Pom Bears with me while we sit under a blanket!

Love that pic

Ooooh love them!

View attachment 1615755
Ah your lunch looks sooo good 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
so we sold my car the other day as it’s too expensive running two when I don’t work and it was on finance but we hardly used it so got a decent bit of money back from it and it’s come back into my account (even though payments come out of our joint) & RLF has just told me not to save it and spend it on what I want and spoil myself 🥹 (which I’m not going to do and
He also said as of tomorrow my monthly “pocket money” is coming into my account 🤣 he does make me laugh as I told him I don’t need it but still
It’s moments like these that I feel lucky to have him … this is the last time I will be soppy about him and will go back to slating his Chicken skills and his lack of letting me have the heating on 🤣

also LO is currently sharing his Pom Bears with me while we sit under a blanket!
Would your RLF consider taking on a mistress?

You can surely treat yourself to a decent hotel for Manchester now!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also I had a call at 11 with the girl in Tampa (6am her time). Forgot to ask if she is ok/is she still at home because I was too busy snapping about stupidity. Now I feel terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Also I had a call at 11 with the girl in Tampa (6am her time). Forgot to ask if she is ok/is she still at home because I was too busy snapping about stupidity. Now I feel terrible.
I think Tampa missed any serious damage.

She was probably glad to have a witch about stupidity and is fed up of everyone talking about hurricanes.

• Heart
Would your RLF consider taking on a mistress?

You can surely treat yourself to a decent hotel for Manchester now!
I’ll ask him … although I think he’s had enough with how much JS comes up in conversation already so he may not want to add anymore 🤣

I did think that! I’m still holding hope to get the train if they are running and doing it in a day but I am gonna have a little look at hotels just incase!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
That looks like delicious filth. Why are you having a bad day?

I'm currently making supernoodles whilst getting some respite from idiots bothering me all morning
Just been bloody busy. I wasn’t on site on Wednesday and the person I work alongside has done duck all, so just catching up. I’ve been in since 7, and might get home at 6 if I’m lucky, but RLF dropped me off my dirty lunch 🤣🤣

how’s everyone else?

• Heart

Ah your lunch looks sooo good 😍
Aww that sounds lovely. You should defo treat yourself with a little bit of it!!! That sounds adorable about the Pom bears. I’ve just put a pizza in for lunch 🍕

Absolutely adore this

How do they feel?
Hahah it’s such a nice colour !!! It feels a bit weird! But I quite like it. Just hoping they grow to a nice length. I’m quite liking the short tho
I’m being watched…

2FC8B385-61BD-4A28-BE78-06F2234992BE.jpeg
FB9D3027-04E1-4F73-BF1F-78AB63EF7A0A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Aww that sounds lovely. You should defo treat yourself with a little bit of it!!! That sounds adorable about the Pom bears. I’ve just put a pizza in for lunch 🍕
Will have a think if there is anything I need or want! ☺

oooo yum!! I have no clue what I fancy for lunch today!

• Heart

Hahah it’s such a nice colour !!! It feels a bit weird! But I quite like it. Just hoping they grow to a nice length. I’m quite liking the short tho
I’m being watched…

What kind of pizza?

Crying at the cuteness of this baby. He looks like he's saying 'mum you haven't taken my pap pics yet today'.

• Heart
What kind of pizza?

Crying at the cuteness of this baby. He looks like he's saying 'mum you haven't taken my pap pics yet today'.
I think he wants a walk but it’s chucking it down. I’m gonna have to wrap up I can’t resist those eyes 😍😍😍
Sweet chilli chicken pizza xxx

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.