John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I saw all the pages of this thread today but if this was already posted, I apologize

View attachment 1615042

View attachment 1615043
Oh wow hadnt seen these. Actually cannot deal with him!

Oh my god. That second one 😳🔥
That second one is just outrageous 💔

Morning, Artic Monkeys tickets on sale today lads 🤞🏻
Good luck guys!

The first one makes me want to cry he’s soooo god damn beautiful 😥

Happy Friday everyone! Hope it treats you as well as John would treat you in bed 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
@cobette will read your new chapter this evening when I get a chance to sit down properly 💙

@lou_claire91 hope you managed to put the writing stress to the back of your mind and get a decent sleep. I agree with Mimi (sorry can’t find her tag!) it should be fun and an escapism so don’t push it if it gets too much 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I assume you mean the Black Country Living Museum. Did you ever meet this guy?

This is my all time favorite TikTok. I've probably watched it 75 times at least. 🙈

I'm trying to imagine bae doing this, in any kind of clothing, and I really cannot see him doing this without laughing. He's probably terrible at roleplaying. Overthinks it and gets too anxious and self-conscious.

You know who I *can* picture doing this?

Both Rúbens, both Jordans, ED, Pep (maybe), Gündo... hmm... maybe Tarks? I don't know his personality that well.
Ha quite possibly! It's a great place, I've been at Christmas too which is lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
RLF asking the important questions whilst I’m having a bleeping nightmare at work

78A36FBA-B816-44D0-ACEA-BC0F6518F807.jpeg

hope everyone’s ok. Haven’t caught up yet.

did get excited to see @cobette posted two chapters to read it at around 5ish this morning to find out there was only one 🤦🏻‍♀️ Very good regardless. I’ll post all my feelings when I get a minute.

• Heart
Like I’ve been run over by a bus various times tbh. On top of it all I realised I forgot to take my keys out of the car, so I have no access to my room at the hospital or our institute, needless to say I’m without phone, lanyard and any kind of document which says that I’m a doctor in this place. 😂

I love him.

They were under wraps till they dropped the M&S campaign, I believe. He’s still missing the newer tattoos from his preseason miss in July.
Oh no, not a great start to the day! :( I can only hope things improve from here!

• Heart
I had a John dream last night. Started off that he was sat in my reserved seat on the train (something that happens to me all the time in real life), and was apologetic and awkward but I just sat next to him and said it was fine.

I only remember bits of what happened next but I had finished Watch the Sun Come Up before bed (LOVED it @lou_claire91, I hope they made it!) and I think that heavily influenced my dream. There was an airport scene. Woke up feeling all loved up 🥰

• Heart
RLF asking the important questions whilst I’m having a bleeping nightmare at work

View attachment 1615273

did get excited to see @cobette posted two chapters to read it at around 5ish this morning to find out there was only one 🤦🏻‍♀️ Very good regardless. I’ll post all my feelings when I get a minute.
Omg is ur RLF trying to make you swoon

Edit how cute is he offering to drop ur lunch off. Can I have him pls

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning, all! Have a good day.

I had a John dream last night. Started off that he was sat in my reserved seat on the train (something that happens to me all the time in real life), and was apologetic and awkward but I just sat next to him and said it was fine.

I only remember bits of what happened next but I had finished Watch the Sun Come Up before bed (LOVED it @lou_claire91, I hope they made it!) and I think that heavily influenced my dream. There was an airport scene. Woke up feeling all loved up 🥰
Well at least the oblivious twerp apologized!

View attachment 1615273

The lunch offer is adorable.

• Heart

View attachment 1615273

He's going to be wearing the mask when you get home. Is it an anniversary or something?

What a night you're in for

• Haha
I don't know how I am supposed to go to work later when he looks like that.

Have just woken up and RLF is not in bed. Went through to living room and he's sitting watching telly in yesterday's clothes (with the heating on). He has not been to bed. This is a very questionable method of tackling jetlag.

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't know how I am supposed to go to work later when he looks like that.

Have just woken up and RLF is not in bed. Went through to living room and he's sitting watching telly in yesterday's clothes (with the heating on). He has not been to bed. This is a very questionable method of tackling jetlag.
Sounds like he's been taking advantage of danger wank opportunities tbh

He's not back at work for a few days is he? Man is still in holiday mode

Who did babies stay with?

• Heart
Sounds like he's been taking advantage of danger wank opportunities tbh

He's not back at work for a few days is he? Man is still in holiday mode

Who did babies stay with?
Johncat is with him and Jackcat is at the radiator, which appears to trump all.

He is just prolonging the agony not resetting body clock now.

Also he's interfering with my danger wank time, only his snoring is louder than my moaning.

• Haha
Johncat is with him and Jackcat is at the radiator, which appears to trump all.

He is just prolonging the agony not resetting body clock now.

Also he's interfering with my danger wank time, only his snoring is louder than my moaning.
Not sure anyone would believe that last point

What are you doing before work? In addition to wankong

• Heart
Not sure anyone would believe that last point

What are you doing before work? In addition to wankong
Still haven't watched the last Together Again or various other new content. Was actually planning to write but can't really do that when RLF is around either.

The temptation to go back to sleep is v strong.

Where you off to tonight? You were def living on the edge this week making so many evening plans when baba is due.

• Heart
Still haven't watched the last Together Again or various other new content. Was actually planning to write but can't really do that when RLF is around either.

The temptation to go back to sleep is v strong.

Where you off to tonight? You were def living on the edge this week making so many evening plans when baba is due.
Won't he be sleeping all day so you can write/wank in peace? What will you use the Chromebook for now?

Tonight I have dinner and drinks for a friends birthday. Going to have a quiet admin morning filing emails and choosing an outfit and bag.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.