John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you lovey, I always get this way before I launch a book, its those nerves that I can't shift!! I think once tomorrow is over with I will feel so much better as its out there and i will work out what people think!

Thats the thing, like as I write it i'm like hmmm how can i make this sound good and not boring as i feel like I've written it soo many times!! Its like the words are just being put in a different order and i'm making it seem new when its not (in my head)

I have done 9 today not the 10 i wanted to but I'm stopping as I have ended it on a chapter that upon rereading I quite like!

Its currently sitting at 120k words and I still have 7ish smut chapters left to write which will be around 2k each so it just feels like a labour of love!!

Ah thank you lovey, I think thats what's kind of getting to me, it sounds harsh but the Dec books I have read on wattpad aren't the best and I have tried to channel kind of that style of editing (instagram and texts upon chapters which i dont normally do) but kept it with my writing and my fear is that people just won't like it when they like some of the other Dec fics... I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea but I have tried to write him in a way that isn't offensive, that it could be 'anyone' if it needed to be and its just those little doubts! I did send the first chapter and a half to one of my friends (who loves UIL, FWB and all those type of ones) and she loved it so that made me feel a bit better

I was actually saying to RLF about my new book that i thought it was trash the other week so he told me to read it through to myself fully (which i hadnt done) and then come back to him and afterwards I said it was better than i remembered and he reminded me that i did the exact same before Watch the Sun Come up came out and told him that was trash, he just told me to believe in myself and stop doubting (even though he hasnt read it and I would never let him read it in his life)

But i am done for the night!!! Gonna turn my laptop off and read your new update which I cannot wait to read!!!! ❤
It's really interesting what 'sells' on Wattpad. They definitely like the drama!

It's so lovely how supportive your RLF is! I know mine would be so proud if he knew how many reads I've had but I could never tell him about the smut.

Thank you! Hope you like it. Don't you hate proof reading!? You read it over so many times you end up hating every word and you're cross-eyed and don't see the errors anyway, only what you want to see.

Night all! Real life beckons for me tomorrow. Love you all x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's really interesting what 'sells' on Wattpad. They definitely like the drama!

It's so lovely how supportive your RLF is! I know mine would be so proud if he knew how many reads I've had but I could never tell him about the smut.

Thank you! Hope you like it. Don't you hate proof reading!? You read it over so many times you end up hating every word and you're cross-eyed and don't see the errors anyway, only what you want to see.

Good night! Hope there is good news about your case.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

It really is! I find on Wattpad my books seem to do better than AO3 but not as good as some (pregnancy, death, sleeping around, sleeping with a teammates family member SELLS) it’s one of those things that I have tried with this one to test the water by editing it similar to the way they like it but not jeopardising the writing!

that’s exactly it! I think it’s when I got to 30k on my book I had to tell someone and it’s nice that he is proud but yeah he will never know the true extent! He knows I love them (he asked what Iwanted for my birthday today and. I said I can show him pictures which he replied ‘as long as it’s not John Stones then show me’ 🤣)

I’m sure I will love it! I hate proof reading sooo much! It’s always after I post it that I spot the error or misspelling and it’s so annoying!!

night night! ❤

• Heart
Think that one is just in the planning stages but I cannot wait for it! I love bad bae.
Oh I see. Thanks!

I love everything that ALL you ladies write even though I don’t do a great job keeping up. I’m really looking forward to that one. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
@lou_claire91 I’m an idiot and have lost track of several people’s fics. You were writing one with Pep, correct? And Gianna and John?
I’ve changed her name to Alessandra so Ali as there are tooo many Gi’s 🤣
But I did write about 6k for it the other day when I was meant to be doing the Dec book but got bored as I want that to be my next book!

so yeah that is my next one to come out and I’m excited for that one ❤

• Heart
I’ve changed her name to Alessandra so Ali as there are tooo many Gi’s 🤣
But I did write about 6k for it the other day when I was meant to be doing the Dec book but got bored as I want that to be my next book!

so yeah that is my next one to come out and I’m excited for that one ❤
Thanks for the update! I’m so excited!

• Heart
I think I saw all the pages of this thread today but if this was already posted, I apologize

england.marksAndSpencer_fa.0014-crop.jpg

england.marksAndSpencer_fa.0023_Crop.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think I saw all the pages of this thread today but if this was already posted, I apologize

View attachment 1615042

View attachment 1615043
Not posted yet. What a sight to wake up to. 🥵

Good morning, darlings. It’s Friday, I wish you all a wonderful day and none of those Friday afternoon meetings your superiors seem to like. ❤❤❤

@cobette 2 chapters? I’m so excited to read later. ❤

@lou_claire91 9 out of 10 chapters is massive!!! I didn’t even make it 1/3 or mine yesterday. 😂 Much success with your Dec book.
I feel like Wattpad readers are a little fickle, it’s not the quality of the writing they’re necessarily interested in, but the amount of „le gasp“, „c‘est si dramatique“ kind of writing and how fast you can post it all for them to binge.Fingers crossed they’ll love it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not posted yet. What a sight to wake up to. 🥵

Good morning, darlings. It’s Friday, I wish you all a wonderful day and none of those Friday afternoon meetings your superiors seem to like. ❤❤❤

@cobette 2 chapters? I’m so excited to read later. ❤

@lou_claire91 9 out of 10 chapters is massive!!! I didn’t even make it 1/3 or mine yesterday. 😂 Much success with your Dec book.
I feel like Wattpad readers are a little fickle, it’s not the quality of the writing they’re necessarily interested in, but the amount of „le gasp“, „c‘est si dramatique“ kind of writing and how fast you can post it all for them to binge.Fingers crossed they’ll love it ❤
Good morning, lovely! How are you feeling? ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning, lovely! How are you feeling? ❤
Like I’ve been run over by a bus various times tbh. On top of it all I realised I forgot to take my keys out of the car, so I have no access to my room at the hospital or our institute, needless to say I’m without phone, lanyard and any kind of document which says that I’m a doctor in this place. 😂

I love him.

Have I seen this before. I’m sure I’d remember this ?!😭😭😭😭 he’s too beautiful to deal with
They were under wraps till they dropped the M&S campaign, I believe. He’s still missing the newer tattoos from his preseason miss in July.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.