John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have we dared to question how northern you are?
I’m middle of the country, James Maddison terrority but I spent most of my twenties in South Yorkshire, the Kyle end, not the Bae end

Literally have the worst writers block ever … writing smut (which normally I have no issue doing no matter who it is) but right now everything I put down I feel is so badly written and just trash … having doubts that I can write good smut anymore or ever as it just sounds terrible!!! but I don’t have the time to leave this as I need to finish this book before I get sick of it!

eurgh … I feel like him …View attachment 1614643

Soooo cute 😍😍😍

We had one down by me not sure if they were any more southern than that! But it closed down during upper school I think??
Aww I’m sure it’s great! But the more you try with it tonight you’re just gonna get stressed out and hate it more. So I’d leave it for tonight and don’t work yourself up over it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Literally have the worst writers block ever … writing smut (which normally I have no issue doing no matter who it is) but right now everything I put down I feel is so badly written and just trash … having doubts that I can write good smut anymore or ever as it just sounds terrible!!! but I don’t have the time to leave this as I need to finish this book before I get sick of it!

Soooo cute 😍😍😍

We had one down by me not sure if they were any more southern than that! But it closed down during upper school I think??
I'm convinced how much smut you can write is directly related to your cycle.

• Haha
I’m middle of the country, James Maddison terrority but I spent most of my twenties in South Yorkshire, the Kyle end, not the Bae end

Aww I’m sure it’s great! But the more you try with it tonight you’re just gonna get stressed out and hate it more. So I’d leave it for tonight and don’t work yourself up over it ❤
Ahhh yes! I remember who you support now.
You outed yourself on one of my Saturday nights where I was drunk 🤣

Must be why mine is non existent 🤣

As is my fic currently

• Heart
Ahhh yes! I remember who you support now.
You outed yourself on one of my Saturday nights where I was drunk 🤣

Must be why mine is non existent 🤣

As is my fic currently
Haha outed myself on a Saturday night when I was drunk too. Woke up with the worst beer fear on Sunday then thought duck it 😂

You’re an Everton fan but you don’t live in that area?

• Heart

Soooo cute 😍😍😍

My advice is: Just take it easy tonight. Sometimes, things don'tt happen, or they don't read well, or you feel like they're trash. If you leave it and go back tomorrow, you'll find the good parts, scrap the ones you don't like, and make it a good text. You're such a good writer, you don't just lose that. You will be able to do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Every time someone mentions Sheffield or Barnsley, I think “what’syourpostcodewhat’syourpostcodewhat’syourpostcode?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Every time someone mentions Sheffield or Barnsley, I think “what’syourpostcodewhat’syourpostcodewhat’syourpostcode?”
No offence to anyone from Barnsley but Kyle is right, Bae should be switching allegiance to Sheffield every day of the week 😂

Love that video too, their banter is adorable 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Mmm, idk? I just wrote 2k of pure fluff tonight, no smut happening yet. 😭😁 Perhaps my cycle's or my vag's just broken.

I'll definitely be able to read tomorrow, or this weekend, as a reward to finishing my chapter, maybe. I am excited for a new chapter from you, though. A lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mmm, idk? I just wrote 2k of pure fluff tonight, no smut happening yet. 😭😁 Perhaps my cycle's or my vag's just broken.

I'll definitely be able to read tomorrow, or this weekend, as a reward to finishing my chapter, maybe. I am excited for a new chapter from you, though. A lot.
I do love Bae and Soph's fluffiness though, and their chemistry is already smoking hot before we've even got to the smut.

I'm nervous to post it!

• Heart
I do love Bae and Soph's fluffiness though, and their chemistry is already smoking hot before we've even got to the smut.

I'm nervous to post it!
They practically write themselves these days, when I finally get to it... I hope I can get it done by the weekend, so you have something to read.

Aw, why? You know we love your stuff. Or are you going to throw us a curveball?! Don't tell me Beth will run off with Rice... 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Fun fact, a lot of the show was filmed in the same place that I had my first covid jab, and where I went every year for a school trip
I assume you mean the Black Country Living Museum. Did you ever meet this guy?

This is my all time favorite TikTok. I've probably watched it 75 times at least. 🙈

I'm trying to imagine bae doing this, in any kind of clothing, and I really cannot see him doing this without laughing. He's probably terrible at roleplaying. Overthinks it and gets too anxious and self-conscious.

You know who I *can* picture doing this?

Both Rúbens, both Jordans, ED, Pep (maybe), Gündo... hmm... maybe Tarks? I don't know his personality that well.

• Haha
They practically write themselves these days, when I finally get to it... I hope I can get it done by the weekend, so you have something to read.

Aw, why? You know we love your stuff. Or are you going to throw us a curveball?! Don't tell me Beth will run off with Rice... 😂
I'm definitely going to need something to get me through the next few days of work!

I'll let you judge for yourself shortly! 👀 I can assure you that Beth is immune to Declan's charms.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s quite ugly in several southern states right now. Some people refuse to evacuate, it’s crazy.
Yeah it's getting windy and very cloudy where I am. Could get 3-6 inches of rain tomorrow along with gusty winds so local schools are doing remote learning.

But I don't think it should be too bad for me, I don't live in a low-lying area and there are no big trees that can fall on my building or car. I'll WFH if necessary but I have a lot to do in the office for the big project (aka the thing we do for democracy 🗳☑).

• Heart
I'm off to bed, loves. Talk to you tomorrow, pray for me that work hasn't piled up too badly today.

Good night!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thanks girls,

I think its when I have like more anxiety (new book launching tomorrow so have this feeling that its a flop) and I have set myself unrealistic goals to finish it completely (edited, photos, uploaded ready to drop by then)

Also had to drop a one-shot early this evening to tell my readers that a book was coming which was some fluffy thing that I wasn't entirely happy with but i've been and checked it and its had about 320+ views so I just hope they like the new book!

Managed to finish the smut chapter, even though its not my finest and just editing further down as I have to get at least 10 uploaded and waiting tonight so I am almost there

I think its more the fact that I feel like i am plagiarising myself (I've just gone through my one-shot lists and out of the 110, 50 of them are fully 18+ so its like I don't feel like i am bringing anything new or imaginative to the table) not including my books as well in those numbers ... I know that's completely stupid and people who read this book probably won't relate them back to previous stories but in my mind i think (for example) oh god someone is going to know this is similar to what happened in some trashy one-shot about JG in a closet, but they wont ... its just me noticing it!

I think its just that apprehension of a couple of months of work, I did get a bit like this before Watch the Sun Come Up too!

Ahhhh sorry for the ramble!

• Heart
I'm off to bed, loves. Talk to you tomorrow, pray for me that work hasn't piled up too badly today.

Good night!!
Good night! ❤ Have a good rest.

Yeah it's getting windy and very cloudy where I am. Could get 3-6 inches of rain tomorrow along with gusty winds so local schools are doing remote learning.

But I don't think it should be too bad for me, I don't live in a low-lying area and there are no big trees that can fall on my building or car. I'll WFH if necessary but I have a lot to do in the office for the big project (aka the thing we do for democracy 🗳☑).
Good, glad you’re okay! ❤

• Heart
I'm definitely going to need something to get me through the next few days of work!

I'll let you judge for yourself shortly! 👀 I can assure you that Beth is immune to Declan's charms.
I'll do my best to get it done. I cannot believe that time has passed by so quickly that I won't be writing chapters for possible future events anymore. So it'll be a little easier, I suppose?

Oh dear, what have they done now? That's a relief at least, after your reviews of UIL, I was already fearing the worst (I wasn't really, but it's still kinda funny...)

Thanks girls,

I think its when I have like more anxiety (new book launching tomorrow so have this feeling that its a flop) and I have set myself unrealistic goals to finish it completely (edited, photos, uploaded ready to drop by then)

Also had to drop a one-shot early this evening to tell my readers that a book was coming which was some fluffy thing that I wasn't entirely happy with but i've been and checked it and its had about 320+ views so I just hope they like the new book!

Managed to finish the smut chapter, even though its not my finest and just editing further down as I have to get at least 10 uploaded and waiting tonight so I am almost there

I think its more the fact that I feel like i am plagiarising myself (I've just gone through my one-shot lists and out of the 110, 50 of them are fully 18+ so its like I don't feel like i am bringing anything new or imaginative to the table) not including my books as well in those numbers ... I know that's completely stupid and people who read this book probably won't relate them back to previous stories but in my mind i think (for example) oh god someone is going to know this is similar to what happened in some trashy one-shot about JG in a closet, but they wont ... its just me noticing it!

I think its just that apprehension of a couple of months of work, I did get a bit like this before Watch the Sun Come Up too!

Don't we all plagiarise in some way, be it something we read somewhere, a trope, some tv storyline, a story we've read or written already... already the Romans said that there are basically just 10-12 original storylines, and the rest is just interpretations of it. Just relax, you write wonderfully, your interpretations, of your own works as well, are well done, and don't sound repetitive.

I hope you don't stress yourself too much with these things. Wriitng is supposed to be fun, something to relax, to disappear into, to take the edge of - if it starts feeling like a chore, you might end up not enjoying it that much anymore. I'd be sad, if that happened to you, you seem so happy when you write and talk about it, usually.

• Heart
Thanks girls,

I get it! Especially the bit around plagiarising yourself, you've written so much it's inevitable there will be some overlaps.

I'm really excited for the new book!

I know you're not feeling very confident about the quality of your new book, but I am certain it will do well, as it's going to be such a step above the typical quality of Dec fics on WattPad.

• Heart
I'll do my best to get it done. I cannot believe that time has passed by so quickly that I won't be writing chapters for possible future events anymore. So it'll be a little easier, I suppose?

Oh dear, what have they done now? That's a relief at least, after your reviews of UIL, I was already fearing the worst (I wasn't really, but it's still kinda funny...)

Don't we all plagiarise in some way, be it something we read somewhere, a trope, some tv storyline, a story we've read or written already... already the Romans said that there are basically just 10-12 original storylines, and the rest is just interpretations of it. Just relax, you write wonderfully, your interpretations, of your own works as well, are well done, and don't sound repetitive.

I hope you don't stress yourself too much with these things. Wriitng is supposed to be fun, something to relax, to disappear into, to take the edge of - if it starts feeling like a chore, you might end up not enjoying it that much anymore. I'd be sad, if that happened to you, you seem so happy when you write and talk about it, usually.
Thank you lovey, I always get this way before I launch a book, its those nerves that I can't shift!! I think once tomorrow is over with I will feel so much better as its out there and i will work out what people think!

I get it! Especially the bit around plagiarising yourself, you've written so much it's inevitable there will be some overlaps.

I'm really excited for the new book!

I know you're not feeling very confident about the quality of your new book, but I am certain it will do well, as it's going to be such a step above the typical quality of Dec fics on WattPad.
Thats the thing, like as I write it i'm like hmmm how can i make this sound good and not boring as i feel like I've written it soo many times!! Its like the words are just being put in a different order and i'm making it seem new when its not (in my head)

I have done 9 today not the 10 i wanted to but I'm stopping as I have ended it on a chapter that upon rereading I quite like!

Its currently sitting at 120k words and I still have 7ish smut chapters left to write which will be around 2k each so it just feels like a labour of love!!

Ah thank you lovey, I think thats what's kind of getting to me, it sounds harsh but the Dec books I have read on wattpad aren't the best and I have tried to channel kind of that style of editing (instagram and texts upon chapters which i dont normally do) but kept it with my writing and my fear is that people just won't like it when they like some of the other Dec fics... I know he isn't everyone's cup of tea but I have tried to write him in a way that isn't offensive, that it could be 'anyone' if it needed to be and its just those little doubts! I did send the first chapter and a half to one of my friends (who loves UIL, FWB and all those type of ones) and she loved it so that made me feel a bit better

I was actually saying to RLF about my new book that i thought it was trash the other week so he told me to read it through to myself fully (which i hadnt done) and then come back to him and afterwards I said it was better than i remembered and he reminded me that i did the exact same before Watch the Sun Come up came out and told him that was trash, he just told me to believe in myself and stop doubting (even though he hasnt read it and I would never let him read it in his life)

But i am done for the night!!! Gonna turn my laptop off and read your new update which I cannot wait to read!!!! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.