John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not Christmas man.

Not having any fun baby, am in writing hell.
“Beth and John have sex.
Beth and John have sex again.
Beth and John live happily ever after.
The end”

Thats all we need now surely?! They’ve waited so long 💙

When I say Bailey’s I mean the Aldi snidey ones 🤣🤣

it’s chocolate, hazelnut and caramel flavour

despite how short his hair is, I love that last one

Baileys isn’t just for Christmas in our house.
We like a Thirsty Thursday in this household.

why aren’t you thirsting over those photos more??? I thought the training top one would be right up your street
Ohh my mum got the Aldi caramel one at Christmas last year and I wasn’t a fan I love all the other Baileys though! I dunno why I don’t buy it all year round really. I’ve seen they’re doing a Tiramisu one, not sure how I feel about that. I wish you could buy little taster bottles. I can’t commit to buying a full bottle if I don’t know how it’s gonna taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

why aren’t you thirsting over those photos more??? I thought the training top one would be right up your street
There's no time to thirst, I have to try and finish this chapter before everyone goes to bed and there's no-one left to read it.

“Beth and John have sex.
The end”

Ohh my mum got the Aldi caramel one at Christmas last year and I wasn’t a fan I love all the other Baileys though! I dunno why I don’t buy it all year round really. I’ve seen they’re doing a Tiramisu one, not sure how I feel about that. I wish you could buy little taster bottles. I can’t commit to buying a full bottle if I don’t know how it’s gonna taste!
😬😬😬

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Thirsty Thursday here too, my last drop of gin!

• Heart
“Beth and John have sex.
The end”

I make fudge out of it if I don’t like the flavour to drink 🤣

my aldi basket yesterday
6C3F6592-FA2B-4F5E-8B97-37F42BACD5AD.jpeg

There's no time to thirst, I have to try and finish this chapter before everyone goes to bed and there's no-one left to read it.

😬😬😬
You’re posting tonight??? Well I didn’t expect that!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“Beth and John have sex.
The end”

Have you tried the hotel chocolat baileys type one? Very chocolatey, very nice.

• Heart
I make fudge out of it if I don’t like the flavour to drink 🤣

my aldi basket yesterday
View attachment 1614583

You’re posting tonight??? Well I didn’t expect that!!!
Oh I’ve had that Ballycastle before too!
Aldi are top tier for alcohol, they’re fake spirit makes saw me through uni (Aldi and Netto - not sure if anyone remembers that?!and I love their fruit ciders too. They also did a really nice sangria mix a few years ago, dunno if they still do it but litreally a couple of quid ❤

• Heart
I think I brought that for my SIL last Christmas? Should have got it for myself, will give that one a try this year
I signed up to the reward card, or whatever it is, and got a £10 voucher on my birthday! So treated myself to a few miniatures 😋

• Heart
Oh I’ve had that Ballycastle before too!
Aldi are top tier for alcohol, they’re fake spirit makes saw me through uni (Aldi and Netto - not sure if anyone remembers that?!and I love their fruit ciders too. They also did a really nice sangria mix a few years ago, dunno if they still do it but litreally a couple of quid ❤
I was never old enough to take advantage of Netto’s booze 🤣 but I do raid Lidl and Aldi regularly now 🤣

• Haha
I was never old enough to take advantage of Netto’s booze 🤣 but I do raid Lidl and Aldi regularly now 🤣
Oh god now I feel old! I thought it had been around way before my time too, it didn’t last for long after I left uni. It was even cheaper than what Aldi and Lidl are now, I don’t think we’ll ever get anywhere that cheap again unfortunately 😂

It is! My friend used to work there and if a slab got broken, they could take it home for free. A great work perk.
Omg I couldn’t work there I’d be the size of a house haha but good for you if she ever needed any taking off her hands!

• Heart
I hope so! Stuck on the last little bit! Am proof reading the rest before I go back to it.
I’ll have to read it in the morning 😢

Oh god now I feel old! I thought it had been around way before my time too, it didn’t last for long after I left uni. It was even cheaper than what Aldi and Lidl are now, I don’t think we’ll ever get anywhere that cheap again unfortunately 😂

Omg I couldn’t work there I’d be the size of a house haha but good for you if she ever needed any taking off her hands!
It won’t be age, it’ll just be to do with where I live. There was definitely a Netto here in the 90s I think… but got taken over by a pound shop I think

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ll have to read it in the morning 😢

It won’t be age, it’ll just be to do with where I live. There was definitely a Netto here in the 90s I think… but got taken over by a pound shop I think
Yeah they were definately a northern thing from what I know, never known anyone in the South to have had experience with them

Pup says its time for bed

Oh how adorable 🥹

• Heart
Literally have the worst writers block ever … writing smut (which normally I have no issue doing no matter who it is) but right now everything I put down I feel is so badly written and just trash … having doubts that I can write good smut anymore or ever as it just sounds terrible!!! but I don’t have the time to leave this as I need to finish this book before I get sick of it!

eurgh … I feel like him …
06A976F9-F5C6-487A-8927-92616C1DB745.jpeg

Pup says its time for bed

Soooo cute 😍😍😍

Yeah they were definately a northern thing from what I know, never known anyone in the South to have had experience with them

Oh how adorable 🥹
We had one down by me not sure if they were any more southern than that! But it closed down during upper school I think??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.