John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t really get chance to freeze any eggs because of rate of progression but when we talked about it, RLF said he didn’t want to do that because if we were to have a baby and then I took unwell again he wouldn’t want to have a baby without me…

We talked about adoption after my 5 years - its a tough one. I don’t know if emotionally I could do it. I might seem at times like I’m ok, but if I was to go down that route and it went wrong I think it would be the end of me. And I don’t want to be the oldest mum in the playground… and would only want a baby 🤣 I’m being picky about who I adopt
oh my lord that end sentence of the first paragraph 💔💔🥹🥹🥹. You two are just goals 💖.
Surrogacy isn’t a thing in this country is it?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
But Bae has to be the daddy
Obviously, in this instance I'll offer to carry if I get to shag him for the conception.

Another girl 🥰. She's 38 weeks now and finishes work tomorrow. Niece was born at 38+2 so could be any day now (or of course she could go overdue)
Who is looking after your niece when she goes into hospital?

I am fascinated by how people must feel at this stage of the pregnancy, I imagine that most of the build up so far is lots of excitement in a kind of wistful 'if we won the lottery way' but at this point you're like 'oh tit, there's a human inside me that I somehow need to get out, and then look after later'.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Obviously, in this instance I'll offer to carry if I get to shag him for the conception.

I am fascinated by how people must feel at this stage of the pregnancy, I imagine that most of the build up so far is lots of excitement in a kind of wistful 'if we won the lottery way' but at this point you're like 'oh tit, there's a human inside me that I somehow need to get out, and then look after later'.
Speaking from experience , at this stage you just want it out!!!!😂🙈. The how the hell do we look after this happens when you get home and have from down from the high 😂

Fingers crossed it isn’t long now @Violetroselily ! Exciting times ahead. Is your niece excited does she understand she’s gonna be a big sissy 🥹🥹🥹

• Heart
oh my lord that end sentence of the first paragraph 💔💔🥹🥹🥹. You two are just goals 💖.
Surrogacy isn’t a thing in this country is it?
Yeah, one of the girls from my unit has done it when she reached her 5 year all clear.
They definitely offer it as an option through treatment. Sadly, their child turns 1 today and her cancer is back 😢

but yes, RLF is a good egg

• Heart

Me, although they have some friends on standby if they need someone to sit with her before I can get there. I've told my boss and he's v supportive if I need to leave work or take emergency hol.

I hate the unpredictability of it all, like I feel really nervous about getting there on time to get my niece. My sister is far more chill about it all.

• Heart
Yeah, one of the girls from my unit has done it when she reached her 5 year all clear.
They definitely offer it as an option through treatment. Sadly, their child turns 1 today and her cancer is back 😢

but yes, RLF is a good egg
That is so terribly sad, I hope she beats it again this time.

You and RLF make me want to cry, you're were so meant to be. It's why bae left Everton, knew he could never compete.

Me, although they have some friends on standby if they need someone to sit with her before I can get there. I've told my boss and he's v supportive if I need to leave work or take emergency hol.

I hate the unpredictability of it all, like I feel really nervous about getting there on time to get my niece. My sister is far more chill about it all.
I feel nervous too and it is nothing to do with me 😂

• Heart
Speaking from experience , at this stage you just want it out!!!!😂🙈. The how the hell do we look after this happens when you get home and have from down from the high 😂

Fingers crossed it isn’t long now @Violetroselily ! Exciting times ahead. Is your niece excited does she understand she’s gonna be a big sissy 🥹🥹🥹
She has known for a while that there is a baby in mummy's tummy but I don't think she's quite grasped that the baby will be coming out 🤦‍♀️ she loves her dolls and has met other babies, but I think she will be very confused and troubled at having to share mummy now.

• Heart
That is so terribly sad, I hope she beats it again this time.

You and RLF make me want to cry, you're were so meant to be. It's why bae left Everton, knew he could never compete.

I feel nervous too and it is nothing to do with me 😂
RLF would be kicked straight out if Bae was around. I think Bae would be equally as kind as RLF 🤣 I think most would.
Everyone wants to be your pal when you’re sick 🤣 they just sod off when you’re well again

• Heart
My niece was born in first lockdown so I didn't get to meet her until she was 5 weeks, which was horrendous. Feeling very glad that I will be able to see them straight away this time

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has known for a while that there is a baby in mummy's tummy but I don't think she's quite grasped that the baby will be coming out 🤦‍♀️ she loves her dolls and has met other babies, but I think she will be very confused and troubled at having to share mummy now.
Ahh bless her 🥹. I think mine would be like that. When I held my friends new born his little feet were on my arm and mine came over and moved them off my arm 🙈. And he gives me constant dirty looks when I hold my other friends 6 month old 🥹🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I kept telling my mum if one more person said “I can’t wait to meet him” to me I was going to lose it as they were practically saying “I can’t wait for you to go through the worst pain in your life” and that was a dick move on their part 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.