John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice 😍😍

no, I haven’t. We’re doing a double jab clinic from the 7th, so will have them both when I get back from holiday.
You getting one?
Yeah I can have one at work (they get BUPA to come in and run a few clinics in the office) but I was wondering if anyone had it and had been poorly from it as that would influence the date I book

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I can have one at work (they get BUPA to come in and run a few clinics in the office) but I was wondering if anyone had it and had been poorly from it as that would influence the date I book
We get them through work too, and I've had a text today about my covid booster. Need to get booked in

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To me, I’d never book before the weekend because I wouldn’t want to feel rough before the weekend. I always try for a Tuesday/Wednesday 🤣

We get them through work too, and I've had a text today about my covid booster. Need to get booked in
Eeeeee the cheek of you getting your covid booster before me 🤣

• Heart
Are you over 50?

To me, I’d never book before the weekend because I wouldn’t want to feel rough before the weekend. I always try for a Tuesday/Wednesday 🤣

Eeeeee the cheek of you getting your covid booster before me 🤣
Good plan, I will book for a Wednesday. Just remembered sis is having hers on Saturday so I will find out if she feels poorly afterwards.

• Heart
It started as it's ended, and I've decided to go home, and just rest up. No use staying at work, and better to take a day than miss out on the full on call this weekend and national holiday on Monday.

I'm not doing so hot.
Glad you're taking time out for yourself. Hope you are on the sofa with a blanket.

Biggest hug for you love

• Heart
I'm going for the double jab sometime mid October, since my 4th vaccination was mid March, this way, I can kill two birds with one stone, before my own holidays.

I hope your sister won't be too poorly. ❤

Glad you're taking time out for yourself. Hope you are on the sofa with a blanket.

Biggest hug for you love
Thank you, lovely. And yes, I am. The sun is out now, too, so I'm just lying in the sun right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My dad and stepmum had their boosters last week, said they were rough as arseholes afterwards, particularly compared to the first three.
Omg my fellas mum did too and she was soooo I’ll for a few days!!!

It started as it's ended, and I've decided to go home, and just rest up. No use staying at work, and better to take a day than miss out on the full on call this weekend and national holiday on Monday.

I'm not doing so hot.
Oh thank god. You deserve a full days rest!! Get under a blanket. Cup of tea. Plenty of rest 💖

• Heart

I'm not doing so hot.
Glad you are looking after yourself. Feel better soon lovely x

• Heart
Are you over 50?

Good plan, I will book for a Wednesday. Just remembered sis is having hers on Saturday so I will find out if she feels poorly afterwards.
No I am not.

So when it all kicked off, there was some error in the system that had me down as vulnerable. I'm not. I called the doctors and NHS England to say there'd been a mistake because I was worried that there was someone out there who genuinely was vulnerable and wasn't getting the offer of a food parcel/early vaccines etc. Or, that i had some secret disease that i didn't know about. They said that it had all been done so quickly that there were bound to be errors, so just to ignore it.

I got called for my first vaccine super early on and stood in the queue with all the elderly and vulnerable, feeling like a fraud (but wasn't going to say no!). So this will be jab number 4 for me!

I'm not doing so hot.
A day on the sofa sounds like the best medicine. You can't run on empty ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Londoners - how hard it is get from Wembley arena to Kings cross? Is there a good area to stay in which would be easy to navigate from Kings Cross to Wembley?

• Heart
Londoners - how hard it is get from Wembley arena to Kings cross? Is there a good area to stay in which would be easy to navigate from Kings Cross to Wembley?
Easy, get the Metropolitan line straight from King's Cross to Wembley Park.

Plenty of places to stay in and around KX, not the nicest of areas but it's really not that bad. I stayed at the easyHotel around the corner from the station before a super early eurostar a couple of years ago which was super cheap but absolutely fine in terms of facilities, though I seem to remember the bed was quite compact so might be a problem for your massive RLF and his massive shlong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Pretty easy

220BA984-8BA8-4169-BFE8-1175768D8E2A.png

Premier inn “hub” by KX station is good.

lots of nice eating places around there now too. Its jazzed up a lot of the last 10yrs..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.