John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you need to do boring things like a food shop? Is there any update on your case?
I'm on close Fri, Sat and Sun so have decided no point in food shop. RLF went and got essentials last night 'there was a bar of chocolate with Harry Kane on it but I didn't think you'd appreciate that'.

I still need to get rid of my pretty nail polish.

Case is in Edinburgh now apparently, waiting to hear what happens next.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It's not bloody easy I'll tell him that.

Going to order some lunch, am craving British bacon. What's everyone having?
Cheese salad sandwich and s&v crisps. Need to go to sainos this afternoon to return the unwanted jeans, so might go for a coffee and cake too with LO

• Heart
A bottle of fat coke for me and some crisps. Want to go home and wank to sleep.
Cannot believe you made it into the office today. You must be shattered. I can never play on a school night.

Has just occurred to me that I am working 7 days after today and all for nothing because baby is broken again 😭

• Sad
Cannot believe you made it into the office today. You must be shattered. I can never play on a school night.

Has just occurred to me that I am working 7 days after today and all for nothing because baby is broken again 😭
Dunno why I'm here tbh, although I would be getting precisely nothing done if I was at home. Going to duck off at 4 though.

This is rubbish...is this to enable the wanking retreat?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
7 days before Ibiza and I decide to implement my strict diet 🤣
View attachment 1613311
Can I recommend giving yourself food poisoning?

I was sick as a dog in the days proceeding a wedding earlier this year and my bridesmaid dress fit like a glove

Mr @lou_claire91 and I can do you some chicken?

If he were here - and I'm not saying he is - I'd definitely make sure he's well taken care of. And I would've told you about it...
I wonder whether he would've napped on the couch with me, it was quite nice, being in the sun and all.
You are just a big cat really, basking in the sun 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I didn’t really get chance to freeze any eggs because of rate of progression but when we talked about it, RLF said he didn’t want to do that because if we were to have a baby and then I took unwell again he wouldn’t want to have a baby without me…

We talked about adoption after my 5 years - its a tough one. I don’t know if emotionally I could do it. I might seem at times like I’m ok, but if I was to go down that route and it went wrong I think it would be the end of me. And I don’t want to be the oldest mum in the playground… and would only want a baby 🤣 I’m being picky about who I adopt
My sister is about to finalise an adoption of a beautiful boy. I can’t tell you how lovely and funny and smart he is. He just wants a Mummy and a family of his own ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dunno why I'm here tbh, although I would be getting precisely nothing done if I was at home. Going to duck off at 4 though.

This is rubbish...is this to enable the wanking retreat?
Yes, I felt as though I'd be frowned upon if I took a day's AL next week so going to have to have my days off Fri/Sat and then back to work Sunday night.

7 days before Ibiza and I decide to implement my strict diet 🤣
View attachment 1613311
This looks gorgeous and suddenly I don't want a burger anymore! I'm too scared to weigh myself after hol.

If he were here - and I'm not saying he is - I'd definitely make sure he's well taken care of. And I would've told you about it...
I wonder whether he would've napped on the couch with me, it was quite nice, being in the sun and all.
I wonder what bae's opinions on naps are, I fear he would frown upon them.

My sister is about to finalise an adoption of a beautiful boy. I can’t tell you how lovely and funny and smart he is. He just wants a Mummy and a family of his own ❤
This is SO wonderful. Congratulations to your sister, I know adoption is not an easy road so I am so happy it's almost finalised.

• Heart

I was sick as a dog in the days proceeding a wedding earlier this year and my bridesmaid dress fit like a glove

He’s sure we are going to eat out of date chicken today as it doesn’t smell too bad so I’ll be Ibiza ready in no time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

I'm channelling @cobette 's babies today, they're a great role model. I took a 2 hour nap, and now I'm feeling much better. Ate some muesli, too, finally.

How are you holding up today?

Kids deserve a good family of their own so much, I'm happy to hear your sister is giving a boy the chance to have that. This is so wholesome.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How lovely ❤ 🥺

Years ago one of my old managers had to leave work for her adoption leave very unexpectedly (like with a days notice) as I think something in the process happened alot quicker than planned, and the entire department of 80ish people was so supportive. Like normally you couldn't get a penny out of anyone for collections, but everyone was falling over themselves to contribute and everyone was crying at her gift presentation. Makes me want to cry again now.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.