John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Gossgossgoss9888 I'm proud of you that you reached out to us, and to your therapist, and that you made it a full 6 hours having a semblance of peace and quiet. ❤ Don't give up, we're all rooting for you.

I wish I could say yes, but today turned out to be one of those days which makes me question just about everything in existence. I am overhwelmed, I'm exhausted, I feel like I'm failing, it's a bit like running on one spot and hoping to move forward.

My boss is hot on my heels about the whole cardiac imaging situation, on the one hand expecting even more from me, on the other hand putting a junior consultant on the same level as me and pushing for him to take lead in some things. Or at least I should train him so he knows how to. It's taken me years to get where I am... it all just feels like I'm training my successor more than teaching my understudy. It makes me question why I'm even doing all of this in the first place.

I almost archived my Flirts universe stories today, too, because I don't feel like I can meet or even have met anyone's expectations, and leave you all disappointed, or bored. I know some of you don't read, but enjoy other Bae stories, and that's perfectly fine - that's not the reason for me doubting myself. We like what we like.

I can give brooding Bae a run for his money, when I get to a low point like this. It'll be fine, eventually. Until then, I just need to sit back and let things run their course, but it's difficult for me to do, since I'm the epitome of a problem solver.

I wish. There were no Bundesliga or other kind of players, and definitely no Bae, just a lot of meetings, and scrambling to finish work in between. I might just have gone and asked for a hug today.

As far as I've read, he might have needed that hug, too.

I can't say I mind her too much, they seem happy. And that picture is really sweet.
I am so sorry, my friend. Is this something you can talk to your boss about? The situation sounds untenable and fraught with complications. :( I am giving you the biggest hug ❤ .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Gossgossgoss9888 I'm proud of you that you reached out to us, and to your therapist, and that you made it a full 6 hours having a semblance of peace and quiet. ❤ Don't give up, we're all rooting for you.

I wish I could say yes, but today turned out to be one of those days which makes me question just about everything in existence. I am overhwelmed, I'm exhausted, I feel like I'm failing, it's a bit like running on one spot and hoping to move forward.

My boss is hot on my heels about the whole cardiac imaging situation, on the one hand expecting even more from me, on the other hand putting a junior consultant on the same level as me and pushing for him to take lead in some things. Or at least I should train him so he knows how to. It's taken me years to get where I am... it all just feels like I'm training my successor more than teaching my understudy. It makes me question why I'm even doing all of this in the first place.

I almost archived my Flirts universe stories today, too, because I don't feel like I can meet or even have met anyone's expectations, and leave you all disappointed, or bored. I know some of you don't read, but enjoy other Bae stories, and that's perfectly fine - that's not the reason for me doubting myself. We like what we like.

I can give brooding Bae a run for his money, when I get to a low point like this. It'll be fine, eventually. Until then, I just need to sit back and let things run their course, but it's difficult for me to do, since I'm the epitome of a problem solver.

I wish. There were no Bundesliga or other kind of players, and definitely no Bae, just a lot of meetings, and scrambling to finish work in between. I might just have gone and asked for a hug today.

I can't say I mind her too much, they seem happy. And that picture is really sweet.
Love you and am so sorry you're having a tough time at work ❤

I always feel like I am being shamed on here when I point out ON is a silly bint.

I have had plenty of relationships change due to politics or someone I know have particular views - absolutely fine with not having anyone who means anything to me be an anti vax, brexit loving, Katie Hopkins following flag shagger.

If his idea of happiness is that in his life then thats his business but I'm not just brushing it under that carpet; it makes me feel pretty fake.

Everyone has a right to be happy but we all embraced what makes ON happy it would be a crappy crappy world.

There are things more important to me than bae.
No shame here, room for all views in the thread ❤

I'm no great fan of ON and disagree with a lot of what I know about her.

Bae probably agrees with her on a lot of it though, and obviously adores her.

As with the stuff that's been going on in the Jack thread... We don't know him, we don't really know for sure what he's like, what we love is a fictionalised version of him.

I'm very attached to the person he is in my head, and I'm glad that the real person who inspires my imaginings is happy.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't have a big old falling out with him and/or her if I met them in real life and they started sharing the kinds of views they seem to have.

🤷‍♀️ Nothing wrong with calling out stuff you disapprove of. Equally nothing wrong with choosing to put it to the back of your mind because you'd rather think about the stuff that makes you happy.

Different strokes for different folks. What we have in common is how much we'd like to stroke him.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I honestly have a lot of love for Dec but that’s fine because I’ll be here waiting for him while Bae is injured 🤣🤣
I love his little personality, he’s goofy nature, his sensitive stuff, his leadership and how he makes everyone laugh and just him … I completely know he isn’t anyones cup of tea but that’s okay as we can’t all like the same … plus it means more Declan Rice for me 🤣🤣🤣 (if we end up at and England Team orgy, I’ll take Dec for the team 😉)
I still love you all though & bae ❤

Love you and am so sorry you're having a tough time at work ❤

No shame here, room for all views in the thread ❤

I'm no great fan of ON and disagree with a lot of what I know about her.

Bae probably agrees with her on a lot of it though, and obviously adores her.

As with the stuff that's been going on in the Jack thread... We don't know him, we don't really know for sure what he's like, what we love is a fictionalised version of him.

I'm very attached to the person he is in my head, and I'm glad that the real person who inspires my imaginings is happy.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't have a big old falling out with him and/or her if I met them in real life and they started sharing the kinds of views they seem to have.

🤷‍♀️ Nothing wrong with calling out stuff you disapprove of. Equally nothing wrong with choosing to put it to the back of your mind because you'd rather think about the stuff that makes you happy.

Different strokes for different folks. What we have in common is how much we'd like to stroke him.
So beautifully said ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly have a lot of love for Dec but that’s fine because I’ll be here waiting for him while Bae is injured 🤣🤣
I love his little personality, he’s goofy nature, his sensitive stuff, his leadership and how he makes everyone laugh and just him … I completely know he isn’t anyones cup of tea but that’s okay as we can’t all like the same … plus it means more Declan Rice for me 🤣🤣🤣 (if we end up at and England Team orgy, I’ll take Dec for the team 😉)
Dec is lucky to have you. I mean it - if he knew you, he’d be proud that someone as cool as you likes him! :D And imagine his relief that he’ll get to attend the orgy!

• Heart
I always feel like I am being shamed on here when I point out ON is a silly bint.

I have had plenty of relationships change due to politics or someone I know have particular views - absolutely fine with not having anyone who means anything to me be an anti vax, brexit loving, Katie Hopkins following flag shagger.

If his idea of happiness is that in his life then thats his business but I'm not just brushing it under that carpet; it makes me feel pretty fake.

Everyone has a right to be happy but we all embraced what makes ON happy it would be a crappy crappy world.

I don’t think you’re being shamed, I just don’t have any anger towards her/ their situation or opinions - that’s just me though.

As two individuals they don’t cause me any drama and the reason I’m so passive about it all is because essentially the person I think he is is actually just what I’ve made up in my head.

• Heart

So beautifully said ❤
I agree, you’ve articulated perfectly what I was struggling to get down! ❤

• Heart

do not bloody archive anything!!!

why are you feeling like that about it all?

• Heart

I know you didn't mention this for head pats but please don't archive your stories, I love them so much. Just look at your kudos. Your words are appreciated.

I am sorry work is so rough just now, it has been rubbish for weeks now and there doesn't seem to be any end in sight.

Kyle 23.jpg

• Heart
Dec is lucky to have you. I mean it - if he knew you, he’d be proud that someone as cool as you likes him! :D And imagine his relief that he’ll get to attend the orgy!
Ah thanks love,❤ someone has to love him 🤣 I draw the line though with him rapping at the orgy as I think I would dry up instantly 🤣

I agree, you’ve articulated perfectly what I was struggling to get down! ❤
Ah thank you lovey ❤ It’s because you’ve done too much amazing writing with your neighbours chapter ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah thanks love,❤ someone has to love him 🤣 I draw the line though with him rapping at the orgy as I think I would dry up instantly 🤣

Ah thank you lovey ❤ It’s because you’ve done too much amazing writing with your neighbours chapter ❤
Haha stop it! You’re too much ❤

Completely agree, you are adorable and DR is bloody lucky to have you all to himself at the orgy

A4CA7D22-3FFF-4DBF-BC86-D553061F9CA4.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Haha stop it! You’re too much ❤

Completely agree, you are adorable and DR is bloody lucky to have you all to himself at the orgy

It’s just the truth! ❤

ah love you!! I will be very content with him while I wait for Bae haha 🤣

As I said before if it wasn’t for Dec who started my writing we wouldn’t have any of the smutty filth that I write, Dec had to walk so Bae could run 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

I don't believe anyone is out to shame you for your opinions, please don't think that. We all have different opinions on things, and for that I'm glad, because it opens up a discussion we might not necessarily have otherwise.

I for one actively ignore her existence unless she's set in my line of sight. Like I said, I don't mind her being Bae-adjacent, beyond that I have no interest in knowing her or about her, or about her rather ignorant opinions. She's of no consequence to me other than that I'd wish Bae had the cojones to go with what evidence and study based medicine says and not his partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.