John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you guys please gatekeep my bedtime!? If I stay up too late I'll ruin myself forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had a 30-minute cat nap earlier tonight and I think that will be my undoing as I'm now wideawake :oops:
Oh dear. 30 minutes doesn’t even sound like a lot but it’s just enough to throw off your schedule!

• Sad
Can you guys please gatekeep my bedtime!? If I stay up too late I'll ruin myself forever.
do you want me to talk to you about the Dec smut I still have to write for this book? I’m sure you would choose to sleep over that?! 🤣

how are the kitties tonight??

• Haha
Oh dear. 30 minutes doesn’t even sound like a lot but it’s just enough to throw off your schedule!
Have you seen any hurricane news?

Everything on the news here is about the banks so not getting updates of how it's going down there.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I am so sorry, my friend. Is this something you can talk to your boss about? The situation sounds untenable and fraught with complications. :( I am giving you the biggest hug ❤ .
No, definitely not something I can talk to him about, since he's mainly the reason for why this is happening. The pressure from him and the board directors is insane at the moment. Not certain what they're trying to achieve, but this isn't it. Thank you, love. It means a lot.

Love you and am so sorry you're having a tough time at work ❤

No shame here, room for all views in the thread ❤

I'm no great fan of ON and disagree with a lot of what I know about her.

Bae probably agrees with her on a lot of it though, and obviously adores her.

As with the stuff that's been going on in the Jack thread... We don't know him, we don't really know for sure what he's like, what we love is a fictionalised version of him.

I'm very attached to the person he is in my head, and I'm glad that the real person who inspires my imaginings is happy.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't have a big old falling out with him and/or her if I met them in real life and they started sharing the kinds of views they seem to have.

🤷‍♀️ Nothing wrong with calling out stuff you disapprove of. Equally nothing wrong with choosing to put it to the back of your mind because you'd rather think about the stuff that makes you happy.

Different strokes for different folks. What we have in common is how much we'd like to stroke him.
Love you, too.

This is more eloquently put than any of the crap I've just tried to write. So yes, just disregard my post and go with this, @maccamacc

do not bloody archive anything!!!

why are you feeling like that about it all?
I can't even tell you. I know people read, it's just... I guess with questioning work and life comes questioning whether I should really be spending what little time I have on writing - although being creative like that makes me happy... I'm just exhausted, I guess everything stems from there, and just gets turned over and over until it's a thing, when it probably isn't even one to begin with.

Sleep well, hun. ❤

I know you didn't mention this for head pats but please don't archive your stories, I love them so much. Just look at your kudos. Your words are appreciated.

I am sorry work is so rough just now, it has been rubbish for weeks now and there doesn't seem to be any end in sight.

View attachment 1612172
You're very sweet, love. Your words mean a lot. ❤ The stories will stay where they are, I just noticed, looking at the series page that they're 7+k words short of 100k... I didn't even know I had written that much so far.

I'm just so tired? I feel like crying and I never do for things like these (tears are for Disney films, tbh 🥺), not even out of frustration or to let it all out. I usually do other things to get my emotions out.

Please don’t delete anything!

View attachment 1612190
Hope you are feeling okay, sorry you’ve had a rubbish day!
Frankly said, it was a moment of "what am I doing with my life" that led me to consider it, I didn't, and I won't. They're remaining right where they are, they're unfinished, after all, and I like to see my projects through.

@mimimithis noooo… I am just about to read your stories! We love you and are here for you remember that ❤
Thank you for your kind words, it's nice to have that kind of community to come to.

At work, we're all so on edge these days - apart from lots of actual work next to studies, meetings, teaching and such, there are staff shortages, added shifts, higher prices for everything, health worries, etc - that we tend to ignore everyone else's problems. So it's lovely to be able to actually express things without feeling like I'm stepping on anyone's toes or that someone will roll their eyes at me for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
do you want me to talk to you about the Dec smut I still have to write for this book? I’m sure you would choose to sleep over that?! 🤣

how are the kitties tonight??
All that will do will have me imaging bae instead of Declan!

Kitties are good, they have been on their pillow pets and just sat with us at the table whilst we ate dinner. They were very disappointed I didn't buy them a fish as even a small one now costs £5.40.

• Heart
Have you seen any hurricane news?

Everything on the news here is about the banks so not getting updates of how it's going down there.
News is not good. Category 4 hurricane and causing “catastrophic flooding”. :( You left just in time.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
All that will do will have me imaging bae instead of Declan!

Kitties are good, they have been on their pillow pets and just sat with us at the table whilst we ate dinner. They were very disappointed I didn't buy them a fish as even a small one now costs £5.40.
That’s true!! So far I have written a very vanilla first sex scene with him wearing a captains armband, a ‘show me how you touch yourself’ chapter and I am next writing one where they have some really fluffy sex then I’ve got one where they duck against a floor length mirror and a doggy one .. but I am still editing up to there atm!! I just want to write Bae sex!

oh bless them!!! ❤ That’s so expensive now!! They seem very happy you’re home though!!

• Heart
I'm sorry, I'm such bad company tonight. I think I'll head to bed and try to sleep.

Good night. Don't go to bed too late @cobette

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry, I'm such bad company tonight. I think I'll head to bed and try to sleep.

You certainly are not bad company! ❤ Just a diffy-colt day. Hope you have a nice sleep, my friend. And let’s hope tomorrow is a bit better.

• Heart
News is not good. Category 4 hurricane and causing “catastrophic flooding”. :( You left just in time.
Would have been terrifying!

Still no news on my case. I can only hope it's at MCO and that's why no news because they are there.

He’s waiting for you upstairs - does this help?

View attachment 1612337
He's at the wrong house then because I live in a bungalow 😂 😂

I've started writing and I'll never go to bed now because once I start on a scene I have to finish it.

That’s true!! So far I have written a very vanilla first sex scene with him wearing a captains armband, a ‘show me how you touch yourself’ chapter and I am next writing one where they have some really fluffy sex then I’ve got one where they duck against a floor length mirror and a doggy one .. but I am still editing up to there atm!! I just want to write Bae sex!

oh bless them!!! ❤ That’s so expensive now!! They seem very happy you’re home though!!
Right, you're making me feral now.

Good night friend, I miss you. Hope tomorrow is a better day for you.

• Heart

Still no news on my case. I can only hope it's at MCO and that's why no news because they are there.

I've started writing and I'll never go to bed now because once I start on a scene I have to finish it.

I knew I missed a bunch of posts last night while I was sleeping! Your case never arrived?! I’m so sorry. Can they not work out the location from when it was last scanned? It probably is at MCO. :(

• Heart

Hope you get a good nights sleep and feel better in the morning 💙

Ah haha sorry! Well he’s lying like that in someone’s house….

• Haha
  • Heart

Haha sorry I’m trying to write dirty talk for DR that doesn’t sound cringe while he holds an arm around her neck, pulling her back to his chest, his other hand on her hip while they watch themselves in the mirror … I may just keep uploading to Wattpad ready and come back to the smut in a bit!

I am exactly the same when it comes to starting writing, I just can’t stop till it’s finished!!

• Heart
I knew I missed a bunch of posts last night while I was sleeping! Your case never arrived?! I’m so sorry. Can they not work out the location from when it was last scanned? It probably is at MCO. :(
Mum and RLF (I almost typed his name there) both got there's but no sign of mine. It was so early there was no staff at airport to report it to either so just had to fill in a form. I have a tracking number now but annoyingly they've entered my address incorrectly and I can't get a response on how to fix it, so more worried about that than the case not showing up!

Hope you get a good nights sleep and feel better in the morning 💙

Ah haha sorry! Well he’s lying like that in someone’s house….
My neighbours have stairs, they're going to get a shock when they go up to bed tonight!

• Heart
  • Sad
Mum and RLF (I almost typed his name there) both got there's but no sign of mine. It was so early there was no staff at airport to report it to either so just had to fill in a form. I have a tracking number now but annoyingly they've entered my address incorrectly and I can't get a response on how to fix it, so more worried about that than the case not showing up!

My neighbours have stairs, they're going to get a shock when they go up to bed tonight!
Hopefully they get it to you soon (I’ve almost typed RLFs name and LOs name too today!)

have you set yourself a limit for writing tonight?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.