John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn't see her profile pic! That is so gorge! ❤

I am so happy he is happy :love:
It’s like he looks so bloody happy, even with the smallest image! Like he actually looked loved up! ❤
I think I found it the night of the bae/Barkley booze up photos and forgot about it!! And it was late and I just kept thinking how I want him to look at me like that, 🥰

Jammy cow.

Least she could do is give us a thorough review.

(It's a lovely picture. His hand at her hip 🥺 Hope she's giving him hammy kisses these past few days)
I know it’s only fair! She’s had him long enough she should write a tell all book 🤣❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jammy cow.

Least she could do is give us a thorough review.

(It's a lovely picture. His hand at her hip 🥺 Hope she's giving him hammy kisses these past few days)
from the little you can see from the photo he does seem pretty into her doesn’t he ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I mean, the Ibiza photos where she’s in the yellow dress had me obsessed with them, but this is it now 😍
She still does my head in with her thirsty friends and her questionable succession up the football ranks! Butttttt he looks happy so that’s all that matters ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I mean, the Ibiza photos where she’s in the yellow dress had me obsessed with them, but this is it now 😍
I'd forgotten about them and they popped up the other day when I was scrolling something and they are such goals.

I like that even though they have a family they still seem to have fun and enjoy time together just them.

It’s like he looks so bloody happy, even with the smallest image! Like he actually looked loved up! ❤
I think I found it the night of the bae/Barkley booze up photos and forgot about it!! And it was late and I just kept thinking how I want him to look at me like that, 🥰

I know it’s only fair! She’s had him long enough she should write a tell all book 🤣❤
He is always so happy in pics with her, he obviously adores her 🥰

Olivia 05.jpg

• Heart
She still does my head in with her thirsty friends and her questionable succession up the football ranks! Butttttt he looks happy so that’s all that matters ❤
She is a twit and have no problem saying that. Not into this idea she is some poor innocent woman. She has hole views on a range of things and I have zero respect.

Like having a glass of cold water thrown in my face that pic - thanks 😅😅😅

I'd forgotten about them and they popped up the other day when I was scrolling something and they are such goals.

I like that even though they have a family they still seem to have fun and enjoy time together just them.

Those pics of them in Beefa is what I think me and RLF look like 🤣🤣 I hope the paps take a pic of us when we look amazing 🤣🤣

defo shoulda married bestie to have that life 🤣

I love how happy he looks. And let’s be honest, he might have hole views n all, but we don’t “know” him and I’m ok continuing loving the idea of who he was as a person when I first started obsessing over him all that time ago.

• Heart
  • Haha

I kind of tolerate that she is around 🤣 I sometimes think he has to be happy with her as he’s burnt so many bridges being with her that he may as well enjoy it! 😆
Although I much prefer him with his true love
04362CDA-FA6A-4886-A5AA-5155A7DB6B45.jpeg
4E2B35C0-4F70-4D99-9694-DC74276DD5BC.jpeg
1CDAB459-5DDE-4F79-9555-017809353118.jpeg
AA187795-1E2A-48BD-8724-80370474686B.jpeg
284FB90C-AFB6-4257-BD6E-3B4BDFE399C0.jpeg
91BD0898-541B-4CE7-8B8A-026699550E14.jpeg
F2FB5E53-0A6C-4DC4-9016-00AF0E365730.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
  • Heart
Those pics of them in Beefa is what I think me and RLF look like 🤣🤣 I hope the paps take a pic of us when we look amazing 🤣🤣

I love how happy he looks. And let’s be honest, he might have hole views n all, but we don’t “know” him and I’m ok continuing loving the idea of who he was as a person when I first started obsessing over him all that time ago.
Their origin story is definitely questionable and she’s not most peoples cup of tea, but as long as he’s happy I guess that’s the best outcome we could be asking for?

End of the day I’m just jealous as duck and want her man haha and I also loved how relatively “normal” she looked in the Ibiza pics (in a good way!)

• Heart

Exactly that lovey! ❤
(also can’t wait to see the photos of you stumbling out of OBeach 🤣)

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s the way he looks like he’s being told off 🤣🤣🤣
Probs raging that Bae drank the last of the Strongbow Dark fruits

Exactly that lovey! ❤
(also can’t wait to see the photos of you stumbling out of OBeach 🤣)
I will not look like ON, that’s for sure

Their origin story is definitely questionable and she’s not most peoples cup of tea, but as long as he’s happy I guess that’s the best outcome we could be asking for?

End of the day I’m just jealous as duck and want her man haha and I also loved how relatively “normal” she looked in the Ibiza pics (in a good way!)
Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m jealous as hell 🤣 I’d knock her out of the way for just a sniff of him, but I love that he’s got a canny life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Probs raging that Bae drank the last of the Strongbox Dark fruits

I will not look like ON, that’s for sure
Hahah 🤣 he does look like he’s looking away from him so he can’t be told off!!

I’m sure you will look hotter than ON 🔥😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3

We'll all have people in our real lives that we don't agree on regarding certain things, be it politics or vaccines. We don't change our relationships with them and same goes for him. I still think he's a fool for not having the vaccine but love him as much as ever.

In the Between the Lines video where he is asked what the best advice he ever received was, he looks all sheepish when he says, 'be happy'. I like to think his parents told him that when it was all going down, it was obviously a huge mess but he had to do what was best for his own happiness, whatever that meant for other people and others' opinions of him.

• Heart
Hahah 🤣 he does look like he’s looking away from him so he can’t be told off!!

I’m sure you will look hotter than ON 🔥😘
Inside info

during the first lockdown, one Saturday night JP had a lot of dark fruits delivered to his house up here

I don’t even imagine it was for a party, I imagine he drank it all himself 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.