John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probs raging that Bae drank the last of the Strongbow Dark fruits

I will not look like ON, that’s for sure

Oh don’t get me wrong, I’m jealous as hell 🤣 I’d knock her out of the way for just a sniff of him, but I love that he’s got a canny life.
I wouldn’t, she scares me slightly haha

I would just subtly stare at him from across the room 😂

Imagine Pep gives him the weekend off and he is in Ibiza when you are, could you even function!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
@Violetroselily when you get home completely wasted later there is a new chapter of FWB to read!

(obvs save Neighbours for when you can enjoy it as it was INCREDIBLE @sugarfairy23 ❤)

here is some fuckboy Dec to go along with it 🤣
BECC5C3E-50D0-48A6-9BF1-1013DACFFA46.jpeg
32EEC007-E933-49F4-B122-FCDD8FF00DB2.jpeg
DE581B3B-8B31-47DB-8122-C0749B6633D9.jpeg
39F0AA6F-7D44-4CDD-B0A6-6B1866C21C1A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
And I will defo not look at as hot as ON 🤣

my gym going has definitely slowed down and the cake eating has sped up

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Inside info

during the first lockdown, one Saturday night JP had a lot of dark fruits delivered to his house up here

I don’t even imagine it was for a party, I imagine he drank it all himself 🤣
I can picture him doing that!! 🤣🤣🤣 he’s looking round at his family thinking ‘yep I ain’t getting through this lockdown without being wasted’ 🤣

• Haha
We'll all have people in our real lives that we don't agree on regarding certain things, be it politics or vaccines. We don't change our relationships with them and same goes for him. I still think he's a fool for not having the vaccine but love him as much as ever.

In the Between the Lines video where he is asked what the best advice he ever received was, he looks all sheepish when he says, 'be happy'. I like to think his parents told him that when it was all going down, it was obviously a huge mess but he had to do what was best for his own happiness, whatever that meant for other people and others' opinions of him.
Very well said lovey ❤ It’s exactly that! His happy face is enough ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We'll all have people in our real lives that we don't agree on regarding certain things, be it politics or vaccines. We don't change our relationships with them and same goes for him. I still think he's a fool for not having the vaccine but love him as much as ever.

In the Between the Lines video where he is asked what the best advice he ever received was, he looks all sheepish when he says, 'be happy'. I like to think his parents told him that when it was all going down, it was obviously a huge mess but he had to do what was best for his own happiness, whatever that meant for other people and others' opinions of him.
Yeah the vaccine stuff is very non sensical but it’s his body I guess.

Well ON does seem really close to his sister - surely if she/the family thought that ON was only in it for the money or whatever or that her intentions weren’t genuine, they wouldn’t welcome her into their family so easily?

Who knows really. At the end of the day he is right though, “be happy” is a really great piece of advice to be given 💙

82DFC47A-C85A-4051-98AE-9F4BEAED776C.jpeg

• Heart
And I will defo not look at as hot as ON 🤣

my gym going has definitely slowed down and the cake eating has sped up
I said I would workout more a month ago in the garage and my exercise is going to the garage getting ice cream and sitting back down and eating it 🤣

• Haha
I've ordered my chippy (I know it's so late!) and I have Cadburys in the fridge for later.

Just had a mini heartattack when I opened Never Really Over and it said the Word doc was corrupted, but it's fixed itself.

Finally, time to stop procrastinating on what happens next, temptation to move onto another easier to write part is real but just got to bite the bullet.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
No, you need to stay and stalk him and and take pics to share with us.
Do you think I could actually function to take a photo? I’ve informed you how much of a mess I am with JP. If me and bae are ever in the same space one of us will have to leave

Yeah the vaccine stuff is very non sensical but it’s his body I guess.

Well ON does seem really close to his sister - surely if she/the family thought that ON was only in it for the money or whatever or that her intentions weren’t genuine, they wouldn’t welcome her into their family so easily?

Who knows really. At the end of the day he is right though, “be happy” is a really great piece of advice to be given 💙

View attachment 1612104
Everyone should live by the “be happy” advice…. Life’s too short
I appreciate it’s not as simple as “being” happy, but don’t do things (if you don’t have to) that make you miserable - does that make sense or am I blathering?

I said I would workout more a month ago in the garage and my exercise is going to the garage getting ice cream and sitting back down and eating it 🤣
I feel obliged to attend every Macmillan cake sale in September - this tubby witch has put half a stone on in the last 2 weeks 🤣🤣

• Heart
@Violetroselily when you get home completely wasted later there is a new chapter of FWB to read!

(obvs save Neighbours for when you can enjoy it as it was INCREDIBLE @sugarfairy23 ❤)

here is some fuckboy Dec to go along with it 🤣
I’m conflicted whether to “love” this post for your lovely (not deserved) Neighbours comment…. Or a “sick” for DR… I’m so sorry I absolutely can’t with him, everything about him makes my toes curl 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m conflicted whether to “love” this post for your lovely (not deserved) Neighbours comment…. Or a “sick” for DR… I’m so sorry I absolutely can’t with him, everything about him makes my toes curl 😬
I’m choosing to not acknowledge the DR stuff 🤣

although I’m reading tomorrow morning, just so you know

• Heart
Declan makes my skin crawl, and I am utterly convinced bae has zero time for him at all, and he seems to get on with everyone which tells me Dec really is a nightmare.

• Heart
  • Sad
Do you think I could actually function to take a photo? I’ve informed you how much of a mess I am with JP. If me and bae are ever in the same space one of us will have to leave

I appreciate it’s not as simple as “being” happy, but don’t do things (if you don’t have to) that make you miserable - does that make sense or am I blathering?

I feel obliged to attend every Macmillan cake sale in September - this tubby witch has put half a stone on in the last 2 weeks 🤣🤣
No it makes perfect sense! Obviously alot of things are out of our control when it comes to “happiness” but life is definately far too short not to change things up that aren’t making you happy 💙 also absolutely not condoning the (alleged) way that ON and Bae came to get their happiness together. But nobody’s perfect and as long as the repercussions are dealt with in the best way that’s all you can really do in these situations

Declan makes my skin crawl, and I am utterly convinced bae has zero time for him at all, and he seems to get on with everyone which tells me Dec really is a nightmare.
It’s not even his looks - it’s just his manner. I feel bad cos it’s literally his personality which he can’t change but just…. He makes me cringe 😬

• Heart
  • Sad
No it makes perfect sense! Obviously alot of things are out of our control when it comes to “happiness” but life is definately far too short not to change things up that aren’t making you happy 💙 also absolutely not condoning the (alleged) way that ON and Bae came to get their happiness together. But nobody’s perfect and as long as the repercussions are dealt with in the best way that’s all you can really do in these situations

It’s not even his looks - it’s just his manner. I feel bad cos it’s literally his personality which he can’t change but just…. He makes me cringe 😬
The thing is though he can change his personality, that's his issue, he is trying to be someone that he is not.

I'm convinced that he is actually a loveable dork but he's too obsessed with trying to fit in he pretends to be one of the lads and it's so false.

• Heart
  • Haha
@Gossgossgoss9888 I'm proud of you that you reached out to us, and to your therapist, and that you made it a full 6 hours having a semblance of peace and quiet. ❤ Don't give up, we're all rooting for you.

Where is @mimimithis today?!

Miss you sweets, hope you are okay.

View attachment 1611982
Yes, @mimimithis you alright, lovely??
I wish I could say yes, but today turned out to be one of those days which makes me question just about everything in existence. I am overhwelmed, I'm exhausted, I feel like I'm failing, it's a bit like running on one spot and hoping to move forward.

My boss is hot on my heels about the whole cardiac imaging situation, on the one hand expecting even more from me, on the other hand putting a junior consultant on the same level as me and pushing for him to take lead in some things. Or at least I should train him so he knows how to. It's taken me years to get where I am... it all just feels like I'm training my successor more than teaching my understudy. It makes me question why I'm even doing all of this in the first place.

I almost archived my Flirts universe stories today, too, because I don't feel like I can meet or even have met anyone's expectations, and leave you all disappointed, or bored. I know some of you don't read, but enjoy other Bae stories, and that's perfectly fine - that's not the reason for me doubting myself. We like what we like.

I can give brooding Bae a run for his money, when I get to a low point like this. It'll be fine, eventually. Until then, I just need to sit back and let things run their course, but it's difficult for me to do, since I'm the epitome of a problem solver.

I’m hoping @mimimithis in under some sexy footballer getting a good seeing too
Well we know one who needed a scan today...
Some hot Bundesliga bastard who comes in for an assessment. Come on, @mimimithis tell us who it is. ❤
I wish. There were no Bundesliga or other kind of players, and definitely no Bae, just a lot of meetings, and scrambling to finish work in between. I might just have gone and asked for a hug today.

As far as I've read, he might have needed that hug, too.

Oh also when I was looking for photos of bae the other night I made myself sad at ON’s private profile photo ☹

but I’d appreciate more content like this View attachment 1612004
I can't say I mind her too much, they seem happy. And that picture is really sweet.

• Heart

I always feel like I am being shamed on here when I point out ON is a silly bint.

I have had plenty of relationships change due to politics or someone I know have particular views - absolutely fine with not having anyone who means anything to me be an anti vax, brexit loving, Katie Hopkins following flag shagger.

If his idea of happiness is that in his life then thats his business but I'm not just brushing it under that carpet; it makes me feel pretty fake.

Everyone has a right to be happy but we all embraced what makes ON happy it would be a crappy crappy world.

There are things more important to me than bae.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

It’s for charity so technically you have to do it 💁🏻‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣
Hahah I knew I’d have you conflicted 🤣🤣🤣
I will take everyone’s go with him that’s fine ❤🔥 (I don’t know why but he does something for me)

• Haha
  • Heart
I always feel like I am being shamed on here when I point out ON is a silly bint.

I have had plenty of relationships change due to politics or someone I know have particular views - absolutely fine with not having anyone who means anything to me be an anti vax, brexit loving, Katie Hopkins following flag shagger.

If his idea of happiness is that in his life then thats his business but I'm not just brushing it under that carpet; it makes me feel pretty fake.

Everyone has a right to be happy but we all embraced what makes ON happy it would be a crappy crappy world.

There are things more important to me than bae.
Please don't feel like you're being shamed. Just as he is entitled to a different opinion on vaccines to us, you are entitled to a different opinion on ON.

I don't follow ON so my knowledge of her is limited, so I can't form an opinion on her beyond she made questionable choices a few years ago (but lots of people do) and now seems to make bae very happy. I appreciate that other people may have deeper insights than I do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.