Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s the little things that make them happy!!

LO has been walking round with the cardboard tube from the inside of some bin bags shouting through it and waving it around like a wand! He keeps breathing through it like some creep too!! 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha they like the randomest things. Mine loves cardboard boxes. The Xmas tree box is his fav 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

mimimithis

VIP Member
Oooh. I could use Rúbs to shoo all these annoying af people away, so I can work in peace. Do your thing, Portuguese Bae.

Too scared to turn phone on. I'm shift running tonight so will have no time to catch up. Just going to have a very busy Monday!

My assistant has been messaging about next week's rota and I'm going to have to work on Fri now and drive down after 😭

How did they manage without you yesterday?
Meh. Your work sounds about as exciting to go back to as mine did this morning.

From what I’ve seen, there weren’t any catastrophes, but I haven’t dared to check the already validated reports…. I’m afraid to do so.

• Heart

cobette

VIP Member
He’s living a very precarious life atm; overusing heating, not sleeping and then sleeping through the day … is he rebelling?!

See I love that version of bae 😍

View attachment 1615719
this is like peak Bae for me .. whenever he is slightly drunk (or completely drunk) or acting like an idiot 👌🏼
I hate it 😂 It is a reminder that he is actually human and not a figment of my imagination.

• Haha

lou_claire91

VIP Member
RLF woke up at 4.20.

This was not the time he got out of bed; this is the time he woke up. He has since then had a shower. At 5.20 he came into the living room, lay down on the floor and declared, 'I am so tired'.
I honestly love your RLF’s tales!!! 🤣 he is living his best life!

• Haha
  • Heart

cobette

VIP Member
They practically write themselves these days, when I finally get to it... I hope I can get it done by the weekend, so you have something to read.

Aw, why? You know we love your stuff. Or are you going to throw us a curveball?! Don't tell me Beth will run off with Rice... 😂
I'm definitely going to need something to get me through the next few days of work!

I'll let you judge for yourself shortly! 👀 I can assure you that Beth is immune to Declan's charms.

• Heart