Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Just Drive

VIP Member
I'm off to bed - good night everyone! See you tomorrow, and perhaps in a new thread?

Love you all (and your stories, and your ideas, and your creative minds, and your comments and... everything)
Good night, lovely! ❤ See you tomorrow and fingers crossed for no calls for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3

cobette

VIP Member
I always feel like I am being shamed on here when I point out ON is a silly bint.

I have had plenty of relationships change due to politics or someone I know have particular views - absolutely fine with not having anyone who means anything to me be an anti vax, brexit loving, Katie Hopkins following flag shagger.

If his idea of happiness is that in his life then thats his business but I'm not just brushing it under that carpet; it makes me feel pretty fake.

Everyone has a right to be happy but we all embraced what makes ON happy it would be a shitty shitty world.

There are things more important to me than bae.
Please don't feel like you're being shamed. Just as he is entitled to a different opinion on vaccines to us, you are entitled to a different opinion on ON.

I don't follow ON so my knowledge of her is limited, so I can't form an opinion on her beyond she made questionable choices a few years ago (but lots of people do) and now seems to make bae very happy. I appreciate that other people may have deeper insights than I do.

lou_claire91

VIP Member
I'm off to bed - good night everyone! See you tomorrow, and perhaps in a new thread?

Love you all (and your stories, and your ideas, and your creative minds, and your comments and... everything)
Good night lovey! Hope you get a goodnights sleep! Lots of love! ❤

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Neither babies nor RLF have moved position since last photos :oops:

Yes, mum and sister are taking my niece and nephew to Dubai. They have never been away from mummy and daddy and this is going to be a true disaster of a holiday.

My mum never asks my dad if he wants to go, she just presumes he doesn't want to and leaves him to take care of the animals. It breaks my heart, because he has never had a holiday in my lifetime, and she has multiple trips a year. A few years ago, I paid for him to go to London for a weekend as his Christmas pressie and when I gave him it, he cried.

I think he would like to go with my mum but would never admit it. I wish she'd just book him sometime as if she did, I imagine she'd get the same reaction I did when I gave him the London trip.

I don't think he'd like Disney, but I'd like him to see it to make up his own mind, he could also go off golfing if he wanted, or do a few days at Disney, then go stay with my great aunt. It is very, very sad.
Oh bless him!!!

My Nan and Grandad were a bit like this, she used to swan off and he would stay at home, she would go to Ibiza to look after my cousin's kids for like 2 months at a time and he would be at home, and she used to go over his birthday for a couple of years so we used to always have him to ours! tbh he preferred that than going with her, but they did have some special little trips just them two as well!

You should definitely take him away for a weekend!!! :)

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Mum and RLF (I almost typed his name there) both got there's but no sign of mine. It was so early there was no staff at airport to report it to either so just had to fill in a form. I have a tracking number now but annoyingly they've entered my address incorrectly and I can't get a response on how to fix it, so more worried about that than the case not showing up!

My neighbours have stairs, they're going to get a shock when they go up to bed tonight!
Hopefully they get it to you soon (I’ve almost typed RLFs name and LOs name too today!)

have you set yourself a limit for writing tonight?

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
"Wow, my mouth's watering just thinking about those balls."

I’m sure KDB will let you borrow the MiddleDB for a few days. The kid seems quite content with apple juice and water, per that video.
As long as you let him scare you! RAAAAWWWWR!!!!

It's ok, it's just pretend. 🥺

Why am I trying to read the thread while also watching the Tommy & Arthur scene in the series finale of Peaky Blinders? I'm going to break the rewind button.

Last edited:
  • Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
Sending you big hugs. I’m glad you’re resting. Please take very good care. Love you. ❤

This is wonderful! Very happy for your family. ❤

I’m catching up on posts and I just saw that! @LurkingAnnie I’m so excited that you’re going to my favorite city! ❤

@cobette did I read that your dad cried when you gave him a trip to London? That hurt my heart! You’re a good daughter.
Thank you for looking out for me, bb, love you right back. ❤

Annoyingly it’s coming out next Thursday, so I’ve really not got a lot of time between going away and coming back to do the application form. He’s going to try and keep the job out for 2 weeks so I don’t have to do it on holiday - they like the application to reflect on the job description, which isn’t even out yet 😳
I got emotional during it all, and so did my manager, because essentially we’ve both grown up here.
he’s given me reading to do, and we wrote down what his day to day tasks are. He’s told me to look into leadership and management courses, which obviously I won’t be able to complete before the interview but it shows willing

I just hate change 😭
I'm rooting for you so much, you deserve this position, and obviously your manager rates you so highly, too. Love you!!!!

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
Straight in the wank bank

from the England camp in June
The photographer's website says they were from 30 April but that can't be right as that was a Saturday and a PL match day. Maybe they were from the March camp and the photographer put the blog together on 30 April (but obviously didn't publish it until yesterday.)

And the images have their EXIF metadata stripped of course, that's normal workflow for a pro photog, so I can't see when they were shot.

• Heart

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Can you guys please gatekeep my bedtime!? If I stay up too late I'll ruin myself forever.
do you want me to talk to you about the Dec smut I still have to write for this book? I’m sure you would choose to sleep over that?! 🤣

how are the kitties tonight??

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
Oh dear. 30 minutes doesn’t even sound like a lot but it’s just enough to throw off your schedule!
Have you seen any hurricane news?

Everything on the news here is about the banks so not getting updates of how it's going down there.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Also @LurkingAnnie if you ever do come down and stay in London and do stay at the Renaissance you can stand on the iconic Spice Girl steps as it’s where they filmed wannabe (i May have a photo on them from a work thing 🤣)
Yes, I was going to reply about that. One of the girls got sent for a conference at work and she did a rendition for me on Snapchat 🤣🤣

• Haha

cobette

VIP Member
When I got on the local train home the other day, a YOUTH was sat on a double seat, foot up on the one next to him. The train was packed and so I went straight over and asked him to move, please. He looked at me, huffed, and I said in my best patronising voice, "thank you ever so much".

He then stood up super early staring at me when we got to our station to which I said, "oh no need to rush, I'm getting off here too 🙂".

Thought he might push me off the train onto the track. John would never.
You sure?!

Wouldn't put anything past this one. You'd run a mile if you came across these two in a club.

Have given myself the ick now. Goodbye.

• Heart
  • Haha