John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he just keeps giving us more wank fodder

I am ok thank you, going to have Chinese for dinner and an early night.

How are you feeling about going to work tomorrow?
He does, and he's smug about it, too. Still no real new about his injury, read about something on only one source, so I don't believe it just yet.

Chinese sounds so good!!

It'll be fine, I guess? I'll have to read through, revise and validate the reports my colleague wrote today, so hopefully the cases were easy ones, so I'll be done soon. I will have to pick up my car, and pick up new contact lenses, so I'll be leaving work earlier. I'm on call this weekend, and throughout Monday, which is our National Holiday. It'll be fine.

That sounds a million times better than the massive, commercialized monstrosity the holiday is here.
You can always come and celebrate here, we're the kind of family who dons comfy onesies and have a Christmas meal and then listen to music, read, watch tv together or talk late into the night. I'll be on call, but my work hubby is my night shift, so I'll get to rest up.

I have the ick as you say #moobs

View attachment 1613936
I quite like the pecs 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think I’ve done it properly but he can sit or lie on this occasion whilst doing it 😂😂. I had to do it around him as he was trying to use it whilst I was doing it 😆He was getting mad with me in the end😂😂 I am never taking it apart it can stay there for ever! pls ignore the state of the rest of the toys
3B8E9683-7A28-4871-9A04-0D299A085BCE.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Here, Christmas is spent with family, usually a more quiet affair, but the advent time leading up to Christmas is filled with all kinds of things and treats and food, and music and songs, and it's lovely. And for those who like the more traditional or religious aspects, they have all kinds of things to do, too.
Your Christmas sounds so lovely!!! My goal is to go to a German Christmas market in the next couple of years! We went to Berlin in Jan 2020 just before Covid and have been desperate to Germany since then!

Omg I’ve done it!!! I don’t need no man

Well done lovey!! I don’t know why they create toys for kids that adults can’t even make or put together!!

• Heart
I don’t think I’ve done it properly but he can sit or lie on this occasion whilst doing it 😂😂. I had to do it around him as he was trying to use it whilst I was doing it 😆He was getting mad with me in the end😂😂 I am never taking it apart it can stay there for ever! pls ignore the state of the rest of the toys View attachment 1613937
That's cute! Ours isn't as involved as that, not motorised either. Have you been to Thomas land in Drayton Manor? LO would love it

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think I’ve done it properly but he can sit or lie on this occasion whilst doing it 😂😂. I had to do it around him as he was trying to use it whilst I was doing it 😆He was getting mad with me in the end😂😂 I am never taking it apart it can stay there for ever! pls ignore the state of the rest of the toys View attachment 1613937
We have that scuttlebug! Got it for £5 off fb marketplace 🤣 we had it at our wedding party and all the kids were racing on it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
That's cute! Ours isn't as involved as that, not motorised either. Have you been to Thomas land in Drayton Manor? LO would love it
He doesn’t even like the motorised trains. He’s using ones that aren’t cos he likes to push them himself. No not yet. I did look a few months ago but it’s expensive. Now he’s a bit older he might appreciate it. He’s 4 in April might save it for then😁

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hahaha it’s from my works Xmas kids party 😍 he loves it !
It’s the little things that make them happy!!

LO has been walking round with the cardboard tube from the inside of some bin bags shouting through it and waving it around like a wand! He keeps breathing through it like some creep too!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Your Christmas sounds so lovely!!! My goal is to go to a German Christmas market in the next couple of years! We went to Berlin in Jan 2020 just before Covid and have been desperate to Germany since then!

Well done lovey!! I don’t know why they create toys for kids that adults can’t even make or put together!!
There are such beautiful ones, my favourites are in Frankfurt, Munich and Nürnberg, which is probably the most famous one. But every village and every town has their own little Christmas market, and they're so pretty and adorable. Please do come back to visit, when you can. ❤

Its more that wool polo neck turning his fine pecs into something more moobish.

Still a sex god.
turtle necks don't do anything for me, so that's really a distracting look, agreed.

• Heart
It’s the little things that make them happy!!

LO has been walking round with the cardboard tube from the inside of some bin bags shouting through it and waving it around like a wand! He keeps breathing through it like some creep too!! 🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha they like the randomest things. Mine loves cardboard boxes. The Xmas tree box is his fav 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Exactly! 🥰🤗 I would love to write Bae taking care of her eventually, but I fear he would be a bit use- and/or clueless. Could be endearing either way.

I'm doing a little better, less nausea, less bone-tiredness. A little more focus, too. I still feel a little stupid about last night, tbh...

Your boss is a wise person...

That's so very understandable, feeling that way. I, for one, don't think you'd be ever considered an old mum, as you mentioned fearing earlier, and I'm sure you and your RLF would be great parents. And if it's not a human baby, I'm certain you'll be great dog parents, too. You have lots of love to give. ❤
That made me emosh @mimimithis

Someone just stopped me in the foyer and asked if I would like a professional headshot taken today

Friends, if you could see what I look like today
Oooh did you?? Was your greggs bacon sarnie hanging out of your mouth when they took it??
Sorry to go back to this but couldn’t not reply -
How horrendous. I hate how cruel life is sometimes. Your RLF sounds so amazing though and I’m sure that has done something to soften the heartache slightly over the years. I hope whatever path you do or don’t go down works out for you 💙

View attachment 1613418
aye, he’s alright 🥰 although I’ve just walked into a dining room floor full of tile samples and I’m ready to twit him with one
Also fit
Sending you big hugs. I’m glad you’re resting. Please take very good care. Love you. ❤

This is wonderful! Very happy for your family. ❤

I’m catching up on posts and I just saw that! @LurkingAnnie I’m so excited that you’re going to my favorite city! ❤

@cobette did I read that your dad cried when you gave him a trip to London? That hurt my heart! You’re a good daughter.
sorry, I’m catching up on what you’ve caught up on - hey, by the way! Hope you’re ok.
Not going now. RLF can’t get time off work. Slightly glad, it was to see Jamie carragher 🤣

this is all I can catch up on for now. Heading the gym 🤣

• Heart
There are such beautiful ones, my favourites are in Frankfurt, Munich and Nürnberg, which is probably the most famous one. But every village and every town has their own little Christmas market, and they're so pretty and adorable. Please do come back to visit, when you can. ❤

turtle necks don't do anything for me, so that's really a distracting look, agreed.
So where I used to work they had a base near Frankfurt and we had planned to go over for a work and Christmas market trip at the end of 2020 but covid stopped it!!
I had been so excited after we went to Berlin to come back so me and RLF have said about taking the little one over there maybe next Christmas for markets and just a break! Even the other day we were reminiscing about Berlin and saying Germany was probably the nicest place we had visited! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.