John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully they get it to you soon (I’ve almost typed RLFs name and LOs name too today!)

have you set yourself a limit for writing tonight?
I'd like to be in bed for 12 but that likely won't happen. Want to get this sex scene written, then maybe another before I go to bed and then tomorrow, I'll be able to crack on with the rest of the chapter.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Mum and RLF (I almost typed his name there) both got there's but no sign of mine. It was so early there was no staff at airport to report it to either so just had to fill in a form. I have a tracking number now but annoyingly they've entered my address incorrectly and I can't get a response on how to fix it, so more worried about that than the case not showing up!

My neighbours have stairs, they're going to get a shock when they go up to bed tonight!
That is infuriating! I hope you get it back soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'd like to be in bed for 12 but that likely won't happen. Want to get this sex scene written, then maybe another before I go to bed and then tomorrow, I'll be able to crack on with the rest of the chapter.
That sounds like a reasonable amount! It’s so hard to stop when you are in the middle of something, it’s like you don’t want to lose your train of thought!

• Heart
That sounds like a reasonable amount! It’s so hard to stop when you are in the middle of something, it’s like you don’t want to lose your train of thought!
Some things I can come back to but with smut I just have to keep going, or like real sex, it's just lost.

• Heart
Some things I can come back to but with smut I just have to keep going, or like real sex, it's just lost.
Yeah that’s exactly the same, If I have to step away from it I don’t come back with the same attitude as I left it on!! I also find with proof reading I have to do it on the night I write it as after the night sometimes I want to change it to much!

• Heart
All that will do will have me imaging bae instead of Declan!

Kitties are good, they have been on their pillow pets and just sat with us at the table whilst we ate dinner. They were very disappointed I didn't buy them a fish as even a small one now costs £5.40.
I miss them

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.