John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow.

I know Pep hates people asking about injury time frames, but this just feels like 'we've got plenty of cover so don't care when he's back'.

How have I only been in this coven for nine months, but this is the fourth time we've been through this?! 😭
He is such a miserable bastard (sorry @Just Drive ) and shows such disdain for reasonable questions

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really want him back but selfishly I would quite like him to spend some time on the bench for the Brighton Match as im
Sat near the dug out! 🤣 at least he can have another break he obvs deserves it 🤣
You’ll get some great bench material if you are nearby! Maybe he can do abit of both that game

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I feel like we're going back to just seeing him in the cups like at the beginning of last season 😭 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I feel like we're going back to just seeing him in the cups like at the beginning of last season 😭 😭
Maybe he should just sack it off, retire earlier and go straight into managing now? He’d definately be a suit over a tracksuit kinda manager….

EC6760E8-7A74-4AAF-B675-AF9A4717BD20.jpeg

5449A0F6-3BCD-43A1-BD83-4C497DC1A31D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Decided to WFH today since the storm is just going to get worse (and also I don't feel like showering aside from the one I'm about to get on this dog walk).

I think someone just told these guys that @LurkingAnnie isn't allowed to speak to them. 🤨🤨

gettyimages-1429010751-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.