Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
You're all so lovely.

I know she doesn't work every day because of her kids.

So maybe she hasn't seen it yet. So I should probably recall it because she'll feel bad about missing it.

Or maybe she's seen it but doesn't think it needs a response. In which case she'll see me trying to recall it and will think I'm mad.

Feel like a dick for emailing anyway when other people have real problems and need her help.

Can't fucking concentrate or focus, it's doing my head in.

Working on a thing that has a connected document that about 5 people have contributed to. Made a couple of updates for the bit I'm doing. Boss reviewed it and came back with loads of comments on the other bits, now I have to dig into all the decisions that other people made weeks ago so I can explain them.

Trying to get stuff done but I feel so slow and stupid, like everything I do is wrong. Still stuck going into the office every day because of my trainee, who keeps asking if I'm okay because I'm quiet and it's exhausting to keep reassuring her.

Bumped into work crush on my way to hide a panic in the toilet. He asked if I was okay, I said yes but couldn't stop my face from doing this 😬

Later he brought a cup of tea to my desk and asked again if everything was OK. I know you'll think I should have said something, not even for the crush but for talking to someone. But I couldn't.

Not really feeling very connected to my body at the minute. Bit dissociatey all of the time. Big blank nothingness interspersed with weepy moments. Bit scary.

Haven't heard from the doctors if I'm registered yet. I ticked the box on the form that I wanted them to let me know. Don't want to bug them but maybe I'll call and check if I haven't heard by next week. Don't know if I'll have the courage to make an appointment though. Don't have the courage for much.

On sofa, wrapped in blanket.

Cup of tea. Going to eat mac and cheese in a min. It's the first thing I've eaten all day, I'm sorry.

Then will go to bed after. Nothing worth staying up for.

I'm so sorry for being such a miseryguts.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Sorting people into their Hogwarts houses is my favourite thing.

I think Ravenclaw too. Which makes me happy because that's my house too ❤

• Heart

maccamacc

VIP Member
I am afraid I can’t contribute to this debate. I have barely made it through half a HP film and couldn’t get into the books .

• Wow
  • Sad

cobette

VIP Member
came straight to us ❤

Jackcat won't stay still long enough for me to pap him

20220928_093457.jpg

• Heart

LurkingAnnie

VIP Member
Thanks to our beaut @Violetroselily for the new title!!

And welcome to all our new besties!!!

Poor bae went off injured on Monday, and we’re all waiting for news on his injury today!! Rub any pics of his hammy you’ve got girls, and send positive thoughts
64176DD6-5F20-477F-A9DD-C93016CCAC23.jpeg
365CC962-4895-491A-A5A4-019CF91F2CD9.jpeg

4406F1DF-AE08-413E-A6DD-A4E51F09819B.jpeg

80F8FA84-9C81-4DE7-9DE5-7FCE01253759.jpeg
C5A3E202-C3A4-48D0-BF38-60AAB4684BFA.jpeg

And just because

374DDCA5-06E8-4570-BE5A-7F1A1449CA5B.jpeg

• Heart

WylieWyles

VIP Member
I haven't caught up reading the thread yet, but I'm just here to report that I'm still safe, haven't fully lost power yet, though it's flickered a bunch. It's extremely windy and it's been raining hard most of the day.

Been busy doing all the things I need to do in case I did/do lose power, like actually getting my work done, including an important database update so it can get pushed to production tonight automagically.

Also did 2 loads of laundry, charged up literally everything that can hold a charge - battery backups, rechargable batteries that I use in my headlamp and torches, toys, Kindle, headphones, laptops. Put all the ice in the bin in a bag so I can make more ice in case I need it for my coolers, and then I took a bath and showered and washed my hair while I still have hot water.

Made Brunswick stew because I can re-heat it on my camp stove easily. Semi-homemade, nothing fancy. Just jazzed up a big can of it with more chicken and tomatoes and hot sauce - nothing fancy. My phone really wanted to say "jizzed up." Ew.

Dog is very worried, I think the wind is making him anxious, he won't leave my side. Here he was earlier tonight when I was taking a bath - I brought his blankie in - he never hangs out in the bathroom with me. He will come in to bug me if he needs something but he never lays down in there. 🥺

PXL_20220930_232359332.jpg

• Heart