John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Easy, get the Metropolitan line straight from King's Cross to Wembley Park.

Plenty of places to stay in and around KX, not the nicest of areas but it's really not that bad. I stayed at the easyHotel around tje corner from the station before a super early eurostar a couple of years ago which was super cheap but absolutely fine in terms of facilities, though I seem to remember the bed was quite compact so might be a problem for your massive RLF and his massive shlong.
We will not be staying in another east hotel ever again after last weekend!!

Pretty easy

View attachment 1613038

Premier inn “hub” by KX station is good.

lots of nice eating places around there now too. Its jazzed up a lot of the last 10yrs..
Ooooh I’ll have a look - thanks. Happy for any recommendations if there’s better areas to stay. Just pricing it up

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh no, was it really bad? This one in KX is very funky and functional

Premier Inn hub is a good shout. And macmac is right, there's loads of nice places to eat and drink around there now, it's been massively redeveloped

• Heart
Oh no, was it really bad? This one in KX is very funky and functional

Premier Inn hub is a good shout. And macmac is right, there's loads of nice places to eat and drink around there now, it's been massively redeveloped
literally the size of the room, except for the see through bathroom. RLF twatted his head on the telly every time he got off the bed, and essentially we had to get dressed whilst standing on the bed. RLF did poke his massive schlong through the round handle of the bathroom door though
F92FD180-F555-409E-879A-2427D8C5ACB6.jpeg
It was clean though, but 26 degrees in the room and barely a double bed, which was so uncomfortable.

fine if I was on my own, not fine with the man mountain

• Haha
  • Wow
literally the size of the room, except for the see through bathroom. RLF twatted his head on the telly every time he got off the bed, and essentially we had to get dressed whilst standing on the bed. RLF did poke his massive schlong through the round handle of the bathroom door though
View attachment 1613049It was clean though, but 26 degrees in the room and barely a double bed, which was so uncomfortable.

fine if I was on my own, not fine with the man mountain
Crying. Hope they clean the door handle for the next person

Yes that's pretty much what they must all be like then. Not ideal for the larger gent.

If you're feeling extravagant, have a look at the Renaissance, which is the hotel in St Pancras clocktower.

Also depending on time of year, there's a nice rooftop bar at The Standard if you want pics for the gram

• Heart
If he puts his knob anywhere that I might touch, I'll be fuming

Ooooh I’ll have a look - thanks. Happy for any recommendations if there’s better areas to stay. Just pricing it up
I would probably stay in KX tbh. Not just for ease, but its a good location if you want to go exploring anywhere else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I told the JG thread but I had a John dream last night and we were kissin a lot, sorry to bring it up again @cobette..

I have more dreams about JS than I do JG even tho I fancy JG more (or did, still do, idk), what does this mean. anyway hope u all have a great Thursday sexies x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I told the JG thread but I had a John dream last night and we were kissin a lot, sorry to bring it up again @cobette..

I have more dreams about JS than I do JG even tho I fancy JG more (or did, still do, idk), what does this mean. anyway hope u all have a great Thursday sexies x
It's means the universe is telling you to fancy JS more, dreams don't lie (except when you're shagging Barkley).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Yes that's pretty much what they must all be like then. Not ideal for the larger gent.

If you're feeling extravagant, have a look at the Renaissance, which is the hotel in St Pancras clocktower.

Also depending on time of year, there's a nice rooftop bar at The Standard if you want pics for the gram
I love the old style bar at the Renaissance hotel - great for sitting at the bar sipping old school cocktails 🍹 Haven’t been for a while though.

It means you as good as shagged him you lucky lady

• Heart
Reactions: 7

If he puts his knob anywhere that I might touch, I'll be fuming

I would probably stay in KX tbh. Not just for ease, but its a good location if you want to go exploring anywhere else
Buzzing that @LurkingAnnie might be going on her first proper London jaunt.
Already cancelled.
RLF can’t get the time off for what I was going to do for his Christmas pressie

back to the drawing board

FYI VRL I did make him sanitise after 🤣 the door, not his Willy

He is SO good at staying in the lines!

You guys are going to have me knocked up by the end of the week at this rate.
Is it wrong I want someone to be pregnant and live through it with them.
Do you think it’s weird to get RLF to knock some young whippersnapper up so I can take it off her?

• Sad
Already cancelled.

Do you think it’s weird to get RLF to knock some young whippersnapper up so I can take it off her?
Maybe we could get a communal baby we share so none of us get overwhelmed?

• Haha
Already cancelled.

Did you ever consider surrogacy or adoption? Feel free to ignore if you dont to want to answer x

I am now permanently on pins waiting for the call from my sis that she is in labour. Obv you will all be the first people I tell.

• Heart
Did you ever consider surrogacy or adoption? Feel free to ignore if you want to want to answer x
I didn’t really get chance to freeze any eggs because of rate of progression but when we talked about it, RLF said he didn’t want to do that because if we were to have a baby and then I took unwell again he wouldn’t want to have a baby without me…

We talked about adoption after my 5 years - its a tough one. I don’t know if emotionally I could do it. I might seem at times like I’m ok, but if I was to go down that route and it went wrong I think it would be the end of me. And I don’t want to be the oldest mum in the playground… and would only want a baby 🤣 I’m being picky about who I adopt

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.