John Stones #33 waiting for news on Bae’s hammy but in the meantime just get in our fannies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like we’re split on Hufflepuff/Ravenclaw! I’m a Ravenclaw too 💙
I’m sure when I did it before I was Ravenclaw 🤍(but in our house we have a mixture of griffindor & slytherin bits and pieces)

can’t wait to sit at the roof top bar to watch the sunset 😍
View attachment 1616615

Which date is your birthday? And I’ll get drunk then too 🤣

Hey @cobette
How’s work?
It’s the 12th you best have all the drinks that I can’t when I get made to calm it down for singing along too loud to the entertainment team 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am afraid I can’t contribute to this debate. I have barely made it through half a HP film and couldn’t get into the books .
Mate, I wouldn’t even know how to sort you and I’ve watched all the films and read two books 🤷🏻‍♀️ I still don’t get the house criterias 🤣

Aah you put me on the spot!

I think maybe Gryffindor? Getting drunk and trying to adopt a dog feels quite Gryffindory.
Wonder if big HP did that in his later life

I’m sure when I did it before I was Ravenclaw 🤍(but in our house we have a mixture of griffindor & slytherin bits and pieces)

It’s the 12th you best have all the drinks that I can’t when I get made to calm it down for singing along too loud to the entertainment team 🤣🤣🤣
Right, it’s in the diary!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Mate, I wouldn’t even know how to sort you and I’ve watched all the films and read two books 🤷🏻‍♀️ I still don’t get the house criterias 🤣

Perfect thank you! I will be probably kicked out the hotel for going into our swim up pool drunk so who knows how this holiday will go!

• Heart
Perfect thank you! I will be probably kicked out the hotel for going into our swim up pool drunk so who knows how this holiday will go!
Love it!! I’m going to try and go dry until Christmas when I get home and get back training properly so I’m eating and drinking everything this holiday.
There’s a cute little bar we went to last time that did the nicest sangria… I can’t wait to go there 😍😍
I sound like an absolute pisshead, swear I’m not drinking tonight 🤣

I just got ID'd for a bottle of wine, so things are looking up!
Best thing when that happens!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Me neither gals. I’ve watched every film about 29 times and don’t know how to sort

It’s sooo cold. Just got in bed with my hot water bottle 😳

Feels like we’ve only just got started on this thread. We move fast

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Me neither gals. I’ve watched every film about 29 times and don’t know how to sort

It’s sooo cold. Just got in bed with my hot water bottle 😳

Feels like we’ve only just got started on this thread. We move fast
Was it yesterday morning, or Wednesday? I feel like I just did it 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I did say to RLF are we going to do a whose getting wasted on what night and he said nah we can have a couple 😒 … if I’m not up dancing along to the mini disco completed slaughtered on my birthday then something is going wrong! 💃🏽

Don’t know if he’s smart enough for ravenclaw … thinking he seems more hufflepuff type!
I hope you are dancing to choo choo wah after lots of Sangria at the Spanish mini disco I love that one

Bae is definitely a Hufflepuff same as me

• Heart
Love it!! I’m going to try and go dry until Christmas when I get home and get back training properly so I’m eating and drinking everything this holiday.
There’s a cute little bar we went to last time that did the nicest sangria… I can’t wait to go there 😍😍
I sound like an absolute pisshead, swear I’m not drinking tonight 🤣

Best thing when that happens!!
See we never really drink that much, before LO like mid 2019 we started going out a bit more and would drink more occasionally than before and same as during lockdown, when i could! But now its only if we go out (or if I fancy it, the other day RLF was at football training late and Grease 2 was on so i had a gin and singsong!! 🤣 ) so when we go away we always try and let our hair down as such!!
I cannot wait to eat so much food though, when we used to go we never went all inclusive because we had a family apartment so we would just be out all the time or to my cousins house or husbands family so proper authentic ibizencan food and we used to go to my cousins friend's restaurant in San An (they would close it for us sometimes and it was swanky and hard to get into, i think thats why he would close it to let us riff raff in) but this time because we can I am going to make sure i eat everyone's body weight in food and drink and come back super tubby and ready for the winter🤣

There are so many nice places in Ibiza to go to as well! Ah i can't wait!!!

• Heart
See we never really drink that much, before LO like mid 2019 we started going out a bit more and would drink more occasionally than before and same as during lockdown, when i could! But now its only if we go out (or if I fancy it, the other day RLF was at football training late and Grease 2 was on so i had a gin and singsong!! 🤣 ) so when we go away we always try and let our hair down as such!!
I cannot wait to eat so much food though, when we used to go we never went all inclusive because we had a family apartment so we would just be out all the time or to my cousins house or husbands family so proper authentic ibizencan food and we used to go to my cousins friend's restaurant in San An (they would close it for us sometimes and it was swanky and hard to get into, i think thats why he would close it to let us riff raff in) but this time because we can I am going to make sure i eat everyone's body weight in food and drink and come back super tubby and ready for the winter🤣

There are so many nice places in Ibiza to go to as well! Ah i can't wait!!!
I’m so excited. Going to spend Sunday reading my book and planning

You expect us to find stuff for you after you’ve given us all that wank material 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m so excited. Going to spend Sunday reading my book and planning

You expect us to find stuff for you after you’ve given us all that wank material 🤣
This is just the same old crap I posted the other day cos I haven’t got any new pics of him really
Sorry baby didn’t mean to refer to you as crap if you’re reading this 🥴

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.