John Stones #32 Hoping he plays and makes us proud, but we must remember to not moan so loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But then I’m outing myself and bestie would be livid 🤣
This is a good point. I did not think of this. Gotta me more subtle.

Get the pic out and tell him you love the photo and ask what they were laughing at.

I am not sure how you turn the convo around to this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg it will def have been me

I always knew that if anyone were to ever see me they'd know 'that's Cobette' straight away. Bae included.

View attachment 1609890
hahah, well i didnt click on it, but guessing from that reaction it was probably you ha!!

Hahaha right, when I get the courage to actually make proper conversation with Pickers then I’ll definitely bring it up 🤣
hahah thanks 🤣🤣🤣 He always views my stories of him so i make sure i bring lots of love to him!

I’m gonna have a nosy on it now!! I don’t have Wattpad so glad you’ve put it here
You have to get wattpad its where all my dirtiest stories are!

How do you know it’s ON’s brother?!

In one way or another we’re all really only about 6 degrees of separation from him aren’t we
So i had been viewing his stories once when he was at a match and he followed me and now he likes some of my stories and posts so i'm building it up till i can ask him questions about Bae! When i put up about the blood donor thing on their ON messaged to say thanks as well

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is a good point. I did not think of this. Gotta me more subtle.

Get the pick out and tell him you love the photo and ask what they were laughing at.

I am not sure how you turn the convo around to this.
I just need to actually not be a moron around him to start off with

• Haha
hahah, well i didnt click on it, but guessing from that reaction it was probably you ha!!

hahah thanks 🤣🤣🤣 He always views my stories of him so i make sure i bring lots of love to him!

You have to get wattpad its where all my dirtiest stories are!

So i had been viewing his stories once when he was at a match and he followed me and now he likes some of my stories and posts so i'm building it up till i can ask him questions about Bae! When i put up about the blood donor thing on their ON messaged to say thanks as well
Ahh okay, good detective work! And that was nice of her ❤

Between this and AO3 and supposedly having a full time job I can’t fit in another online distraction 😂
When are you next putting something on AO3? I’m getting withdrawals haha

• Heart
It's listed on her Wattpad profile.

You'll be bae adjacent if you follow her because he's viewed her stories before.

You've been going to bed quite early haven't you!? Typical that as soon as you need to get an early night you're wide awake.

Do we have slaggy dress options!? This kept autocorrecting to shaggy, which is same thing I suppose.
I have decided, it will be tits out in leopard print.

I'm not sure what normal bedtime is anymore. All I know is bae isn't here beside me.

• Heart
I have decided, it will be tits out in leopard print.

I'm not sure what normal bedtime is anymore. All I know is bae isn't here beside me.
Have a sad wank and imagine he is. That's what I'd do.

Wish I had tits to get out. Bae never gonna pick me.

Well this isn't scary at all when alarms start playing in the airport and this pops up.

Screenshot_20220927-171806_Wireless emergency alerts.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
John Stones #33 waiting for news on bae's hammy but in the meantime please just get in our fannies

Have a sad wank and imagine he is. That's what I'd do.

Wish I had tits to get out. Bae never gonna pick me.

Well this isn't scary at all when alarms start playing in the airport and this pops up.

View attachment 1609917
Your blowies will always make up for lack of tits.

Is the airport really busy? When do you board?

• Haha
John Stones #33 waiting for news on bae's hammy but in the meantime please just get in our fannies
Crying as I was reading UIL long after you'd all gone to bed and was absolutely throwing up at this.

Screenshot_20220927-172328_Wattpad.jpg

And thinking we'd never stoop so low to say fanny.

Bae has requested that you take shelter with him in his box immediately

View attachment 1609951
Oh god, I'm feral enough without imagining this.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Ahh okay, good detective work! And that was nice of her ❤

Between this and AO3 and supposedly having a full time job I can’t fit in another online distraction 😂
When are you next putting something on AO3? I’m getting withdrawals haha
Haha, yeah I am working my way slowly in! 🤣

Ah lovey, urm I have no clue! I try and keep AO3 to just bae stuff (and the occasional Jack one-shots and the book about him and chilly) so hopefully I will write another one-shot about him this week (trying to finish editing my DR book for Wattpad and may have got distracted today and wrote about 6k for a future Bae book...) I was going to put some more of my wattpad one-shots on AO3 but there are soo many it would take too long (theres like 109, including the bae ones 🤣)

• Heart
Oh lord, I think Harry Kane just put a big load in my trunk.

Good thing it was just groceries because I think he's got some healthy swimmers.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.