John Stones #32 Hoping he plays and makes us proud, but we must remember to not moan so loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Red flags all over him in All or Nothing.
Think he was our highest paid player last season

Devo I cannot find it 💔 I will keep looking as I'm sure I saw it in a folder the other day

In the interim, I just found this pic of my hair after I didn't wash it for 3 weeks during first lockdown. There are no hairclips or hairbands in this fancy twisty up do, just grease 🤢

This has genuinely shocked me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Devo I cannot find it 💔 I will keep looking as I'm sure I saw it in a folder the other day

In the interim, I just found this pic of my hair after I didn't wash it for 3 weeks during first lockdown. There are no hairclips or hairbands in this fancy twisty up do, just grease 🤢

Three weeks!? I can't go a day!

When is bae coming to rescue me!? RLF has just got mustard on my seat.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Think he was our highest paid player last season

This has genuinely shocked me
I wouldn't recommend. It made no difference to my hair when I did eventually wash it, and the itching was horrendous

Three weeks!? I can't go a day!

When is bae coming to rescue me!? RLF has just got mustard on my seat.
In normal times I am every other day. But this was the lawlessness of first lockdown after I read about the no shampoo method

• Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn't recommend. It made no difference to my hair when I did eventually wash it, and the itching was horrendous

In normal times I am every other day. But this was the lawlessness of first lockdown after I read about the no shampoo method
Now he needs me to open his sauce sachets. Baby isn't this needy right!?

I tried going a few days during first lockdown but caved. Does dry shampoo work for you?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

So I have to wash mine at least once a day.
I think it’s psychological but my eczema gets bad if I don’t feel clean.

I keep getting told it’s not healthy for my hair shampooing all the time, but it’s healthy for me 🤣🤣

I tried going a few days during first lockdown but caved. Does dry shampoo work for you?
baby is definitely this needy!!

• Heart
  • Wow

Baby would be worse. How long until your flight? What are you eating?

No not at all, it just looks like talc because my hair is so dark, and if I brush it out it does nothing? I tried one made for brunettes but it just looked dirty

• Heart
So I have to wash mine at least once a day.
I think it’s psychological but my eczema gets bad if I don’t feel clean.

I keep getting told it’s not healthy for my hair shampooing all the time, but it’s healthy for me 🤣🤣

baby is definitely this needy!!
There are many similarities between RLF and bae that terrify me.

I wash every day too, working in chicken land how can I not!?

• Heart
  • Haha
My hair takes SO long to dry, if I washed it every day I think it would be permanently damp

just want to sniff baby's hair

• Heart
Baby would be worse. How long until your flight? What are you eating?

No not at all, it just looks like talc because my hair is so dark, and if I brush it out it does nothing? I tried one made for brunettes but it just looked dirty
I don't know if it is a turn off that bae is needy or if I actually like the superiority of being needed.

Same. It makes me look grey. I'm convinced it also made my hair look dirtier because I was just brushing grease through my hair.

Flight not for 2 hours yet but we were worried about queues so wanted to get here early!

We had Cheesecake Factory again on way to airport but RLF just having a snack of hot dogs rn.

20220927_114903.jpg
20220927_114906.jpg

• Heart
My hair takes SO long to dry, if I washed it every day I think it would be permanently damp

just want to sniff baby's hair
I bet all of him smells so good

I wonder what aftershave he wears

I don't know if it is a turn off that bae is needy or if I actually like the superiority of being needed.

Same. It makes me look grey. I'm convinced it also made my hair look dirtier because I was just brushing grease through my hair.

Flight not for 2 hours yet but we were worried about queues so wanted to get here early!

We had Cheesecake Factory again on way to airport but RLF just having a snack of hot dogs rn.

Eeeeeeeek by the time I log in tomorrow after work you’ll be home

I thought that said Ronaldo and I was so worried.
Never has there been one of those days

• Heart

I'll be home before you get to work! ❤

Wanna know what shampoo he uses. What washing powder. What body wash. All of it.

• Heart

Wanna know what shampoo he uses. What washing powder. What body wash. All of it.
Although I finish on call at 8:30 I’m starting work at 7 tomorrow so don’t know if I’ll be online 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
I imagine him on the right side but we're spooning so basically on same side.

• Haha

Did you manage to have a wank?

I am too used to having my bed to myself, and I move around a lot, so he'll just have to adapt

• Heart
  • Haha

I am sure someone on Instagram or somewhere got a selfie and said he smelt neutral ..

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.