John Stones #32 Hoping he plays and makes us proud, but we must remember to not moan so loud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John Stones #33 waiting for news on bae's hammy but in the meantime please just get in our fannies

Your blowies will always make up for lack of tits.

Is the airport really busy? When do you board?
Airport is really busy but this one always is! Think flight is full with people moving onto it. We're boarding soon! Feeling emosh! Going to be a shock to the system getting home and bae not being there.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Haha, yeah I am working my way slowly in! 🤣

Ah lovey, urm I have no clue! I try and keep AO3 to just bae stuff (and the occasional Jack one-shots and the book about him and chilly) so hopefully I will write another one-shot about him this week (trying to finish editing my DR book for Wattpad and may have got distracted today and wrote about 6k for a future Bae book...) I was going to put some more of my wattpad one-shots on AO3 but there are soo many it would take too long (theres like 109, including the bae ones 🤣)
Ahh bless you, I can patiently wait! You just throw out some amazing Bae one shots that’s all and they’re always very well received ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Airport is really busy but this one always is! Think flight is full with people moving onto it. We're boarding soon! Feeling emosh! Going to be a shock to the system getting home and bae not being there.
Have a safe flight, try not to wank, love you x

• Heart
  • Haha
Have a safe flight! Get some sleep or just enjoy mid air Bae musings 💙

• Heart
Ahh bless you, I can patiently wait! You just throw out some amazing Bae one shots that’s all and they’re always very well received ❤
Thank you lovey!!❤ atm I can only offer on there some other footballer oneshots which I know arent everyones cup of tea 🤣 i daren't bring up MM, DR, Chilly, Jack - who are my usual ones, with Bae included in that bundle and then the odd 18+ & just fluffy ones involving Puli, Ruben and Kai, and then the requests for; Foden, Walker, Madders, I even had a Ronaldo one that I wrote and vommed the whole time doing so, but it was early into me writing so I was taking any requests that came about after that I stopped accepting certain requests; one girl asking for a Salah/Ronaldo threesome which was an immediate NO!

Love you too!

If I ended up stranded on an island like half of Harchester United please all make sure I am remembered for having 10k reads on AON on wattpad now.
We will send it to bae if that happens! So he can read it and post about it 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Have a safe flight! Hope you enjoyed your visit to the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave and the Most Magical Place on Earth (besides bae's pants).

Gonna have a mile high danger wank? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Boarding now girls, about to lose WiFi. Love you more than bae xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Boarding now girls, about to lose WiFi. Love you more than bae xxx
Safe flight, hun. See you back on this side of the Atlantic. ❤

I’m off to bed, good night everyone. ❤❤❤
Have managed to put exactly 0 words onto paper tonight. Too tired to think. 🥺😭

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Which of you made this?

Oh bless him!! he is just sooo cute!!!

Safe travels, my friend!

Hi all, I can’t believe I’m just now logging in. Crazy day at work. I hope you’re all well. ❤
I was just about to come on here and tag you as I thought I hadn't seen you pop up today!!! Hope you are okay!! ❤

I am meant to be editing, writing and uploading onto wattpad ready for when its time to publish this book and I am getting so distracted tonight! But i need to do this!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oh bless him!! he is just sooo cute!!!

I was just about to come on here and tag you as I thought I hadn't seen you pop up today!!! Hope you are okay!! ❤

I am meant to be editing, writing and uploading onto wattpad ready for when its time to publish this book and I am getting so distracted tonight! But i need to do this!!
You are so sweet for that. ❤ I’m doing fine, just a crazy day with meetings I didn’t anticipate! How are you? Too many distractions tonight? Hope you find time to edit, write, etc.!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You are so sweet for that. ❤ I’m doing fine, just a crazy day with meetings I didn’t anticipate! How are you? Too many distractions tonight? Hope you find time to edit, write, etc.!
I think it was when I was talking about watching Ruben I thought I hadn't seen you! :) oh no lovey, sounds like a busy day! I'm good, had a pretty chilled day today and managed to distract myself with anything else tonight than what I'm meant to be doing, but I am so tired, so maybe its worth giving up for the night and trying again tomorrow! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.