Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cobette

VIP Member
Oh and my final OOTD, wish I had this in red, I'd have worn it today for the boys ❤

20220926_080301.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Love you all so much and hope you're okay. Afternoon marginally more manageable than the morning for me only one toilet panic attack and am on my way home now.

Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to get that yellow coat a few threads ago. Has come in handy with the rain today and also, bumped into work crush on my way out and he said, "I like the coat, it's very you". So good work, gang.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

lou_claire91

VIP Member
Watched him Go down infront of me as it happened RLF said straight away he’s off, bloke next to me said he’s shit anyway … May end up in a fight before the end of the night!

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
do you feel better for going or no different?
I’m sorry you’re having such a bad time!! Do you think reducing work load Would make things better? Did she say anything about telling your employer about how you’re feeling?
Any plans for this evening? Make sure you how some tea lovely. Sending you hugs 💗💗💗💗
Feels like a bit of a weight lifted. Sounds silly but just having a witness, someone who knows how bad things are and acknowledges that they're bad and is willing to sit with me in that shitty place.

Reducing workload, I dunno. Like of course I would like to not have 10 strings of demands constantly going through my head. But at the same time stuff needs doing and the only way to get someone else to do it is to train and support them in doing it and short term that's more work for me, not less.

We talked a little about talking to my employer about the practicalities and asking for changes, but not about saying how I'm feeling. I think she knows me well enough to know I'm unlikely to do that.

I'm going to eat something soon I promise. Not sure what else to do tonight. Probably just bed.

I'm glad she's going to check in.

Also happy she's encouraging you to set boundaries. Please know that not wanting to admit to weakness is something a lot of us are guilty of.

I think regarding work, they are piling things on you simply because they know you won't say no and to set boundries regarding taking on extra work isn't showing weakness, it's the opposite, it's you taking control and saying 'I won't let you abuse me'.

Love you, that pic always makes me lol.
I know you're right. It's just that the whole setting boundaries thing speaks to something old and deep and painful in me about having no value except in the extent to which I can make everything go smoothly for everybody. So the thought of doing anything that means someone else will have to do more work has what my therapist calls my "inner critic" snarling and yelling and chucking stuff about in my head.

I'm so happy to hear it was productive, and that you had a bit of a breakthrough talking about some things. That's so important.

I agree with her that you need to eat, stay hydrated, sleep and do regular tasks, even if they feel insurmountable. ❤

Lots of hugs to you, love. xxx
Thank you darling, I'm going to make tea and pour a drink now I promise.

Love the lot of you ❤

Please take a moment to enjoy my favourite set of bae pictures with me.

tumblr_d4bd47da9dccfea80e6eb4fdff6979b6_1a4d4517_1280.jpg
tumblr_e34b12fe0449efa43d13956a7e0b57e9_bc510e66_1280.jpg
tumblr_e5b99cc59134e4067964b38afcab11b3_f1661944_1280.jpg
tumblr_88ed5653c52880020e4e71032d1ea570_1aafbadf_1280.jpg
tumblr_3d9fdc8b6b69761aaa81f018a6f94387_91879074_1280.jpg
tumblr_ae56713d8fd254aa0a22479a2897e9dd_f9c58d64_1280.jpg
tumblr_c7f94a119a508885c8df4be5b0152fe8_9a695ee8_640.jpg
tumblr_8c7a25eeb2fb52dfe71e779801efb97a_3a08bb41_1280.jpg

• Heart

Violetroselily

VIP Member
I've told my worst Teams horror story on the JG thread before so I won't repeat. This is my second worst

A few years ago one of my piercings was infected and had a massive pustule on it, I messaged my friend saying "do you want to see my poorly ear?"....he was sharing his screen, this was how the message popped up for everyone to see

20220927_202512.jpg

• Haha

Violetroselily

VIP Member
Title thanks to @cobette and her outrageously loud wanking habits

Recap
Baby has not been particularly visible during England camp, we are hoping he remedies this on Monday
He is still fit

Tumblr_l_971611045100931.jpg

imago1015091594w.jpg
imago1015033564s.jpg
imago1015005561s (1).jpg
Screenshot_20220921_111036.jpg

Screenshot_20220921_111027.jpg

@LurkingAnnie still loves massive cock

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
this week I’ve been in a real funk. Managed to pull myself out today and going back to work tomorrow but I’m absolutely gutted now cos I’ve finally got my period ( it’s quite late ) - did a test yesterday& a tiny part of me really wanted to be pregnant again 😭💔. We haven’t even been trying / have both said we don’t want another really but a small part of me did. Also gutted now I’ve gotta walk round @ work for 7 hours whilst on why couldn’t it have come over the weekend when I’ve been off 😭😭😭

• Heart

Gossgossgoss9888

VIP Member
Evening darlings. Hope everyone is OK and those at the match are blessed with bae views aplenty.

Terrible night's sleep. Woke up at 4. Couldn't decide whether to get up and log on and work or go back to sleep. Ended up lying around panicking and crying and doing neither for ages before managing to get a fitful hour or two of sleep a little later.

Woke up, felt shit. Forced myself to eat breakfast.

Went to work. Same as ever. So much urgent stuff overruling what I'm actually supposed to be working on. Potentially they needed someone to stay late tonight. I said I couldn't. In my head I thought for my mental health. I don't need the overtime money and I certainly don't need the stress and I do need the time alone and the rest.

Busy all day. Skipped lunch. Pulled in every direction.

Everyone started going home and their reasons were all so much more concrete than mine - newbie so can't do the work alone anyway, heavily pregnant, anniversary, "got plans". Ended up staying an hour and a half. Good intentions and all that. Still felt shit for leaving when I did.

Home now. Bought a bunch of ready meals at the weekend on @LurkingAnnie's advice. Going to put one in in a min and try to eat and drink something and watch the match and hope bae's face gets plenty of airtime.

Made it through another day. Yay.

• Heart