John Stones #31 We want you just in your pants when you give us our private dance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm spending today catching up on all the content I've missed. I'm about to open Word and write for a bit.

All RLF has talked about the entire time we've been here is Popeyes fried chicken so when he finally wakes up we'll go get that just so I can have some peace.
Good plan, at least hopefully then you will be able to do whatever you want ha! have you got any other plans for today?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good plan, at least hopefully then you will be able to do whatever you want ha! have you got any other plans for today?
Nothing concrete! Maybe a park later, maybe mini golf, I might just recharge my batteries and read by the pool but it's a bit hot for sitting in the sun, wish we had a balcony!

• Heart
Nothing concrete! Maybe a park later, maybe mini golf, I might just recharge my batteries and read by the pool but it's a bit hot for sitting in the sun, wish we had a balcony!
That's nice though, you always need at least a day with nothing set so you can do whatever you want! Is there any umbrella's round the pool to sit under, even if its warm at least it wont be direct sunlight?

is RLF up yet? or are you just enjoying the peace and quiet?!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That's nice though, you always need at least a day with nothing set so you can do whatever you want! Is there any umbrella's round the pool to sit under, even if its warm at least it wont be direct sunlight?

is RLF up yet? or are you just enjoying the peace and quiet?!
He's not up yet, but I would not call his snoring peaceful 😂

Baby doesn't snore does he!?

• Haha
He's not up yet, but I would not call his snoring peaceful 😂

Baby doesn't snore does he!?

Oh no .... 😂

He is the cutest, but he also looks so angry being woken up, so maybe he would have to be woken up a different way!!!

• Heart
Have we watched this? I see glimpses of him

"I feel too awkward"

We'd never have guessed baby
Why have I not bookmarked everything I have to watch?! RLF is now awake and I shall watch this when he is in shower.

I think your pup might be even cuter than Skye!

"I feel too awkward"

Coady 🤣

This was largely a compilation of the England players I find most odious, almost turned it off at some points.

I want to finally be able to sit down and write. I have so many ideas, but no time to do so, and at night I’m too exhausted. Perhaps today…

Question for those who read little flirts. Would you like some international break minis/interludes?
I haven't managed to write anything, I did a little bit of planning because what is coming soon needs a little research, but before I get there we obviously need some more sex but I can't bring myself to write that with RLF in the room.

I was just wondering this morning if you were going to write about the Internationals, please do!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm spending today catching up on all the content I've missed. I'm about to open Word and write for a bit.

All RLF has talked about the entire time we've been here is Popeyes fried chicken so when he finally wakes up we'll go get that just so I can have some peace.
I want to finally be able to sit down and write. I have so many ideas, but no time to do so, and at night I’m too exhausted. Perhaps today…

Question for those who read little flirts. Would you like some international break minis/interludes?

"I feel too awkward"

I shall watch once I’m out of here

• Heart
Why have I not bookmarked everything I have to watch?! RLF is now awake and I shall watch this when he is in shower.

Coady 🤣

This was largely a compilation of the England players I find most odious, almost turned it off at some points.

I haven't managed to write anything, I did a little bit of planning because what is coming soon needs a little research, but before I get there we obviously need some more sex but I can't bring myself to write that with RLF in the room.

I was just wondering this morning if you were going to write about the Internationals, please do!
We’re finally at the point where I’m done teasing you and Bae/Soph. Sex is being written in big flirts, too.

I have a few ideas of what I want to write. ❤

• Heart

Coady 🤣

You should get RLF to act some scenes out for you

• Haha
We’re finally at the point where I’m done teasing you and Bae/Soph. Sex is being written in big flirts, too.

Cannot wait!! Re-read the last chapter yesterday and again this morning. I thought you were going to prolong the agony for several more chapters 🤣

We are both excited.

City 543.jpg

Good morning @Just Drive

• Heart

You are amazing how you manage to write as well as be so busy with work. I am really enjoying it but haven’t read little flirts just had a quick look. Is it best to read alongside or wait until I finish then read it from the beginning?

• Heart
Why did I read so much of that fic before leaving to go to the conference?! Now I'm surrounded by people, including many attractive men (I work in a male-dominated field), and all I can think about is these two making sweet sweet love.

Please listen to or sing to yourself the chorus of "Love on Top" by Beyoncé while you enjoy these photographs

🎵 Baby, it's YOU!!! 🎵

gettyimages-1304430048-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1304430046-2048x2048.jpg

Bonus:
gettyimages-1394000501-2048x2048.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Why did I read so much of that fic before leaving to go to the conference?! Now I'm surrounded by people, including many attractive men (I work in a male-dominated field), and all I can think about is these two making sweet sweet love.

Please listen to or sing to yourself the chorus of "Love on Top" by Beyoncé while you enjoy these photographs

🎵 Baby, it's YOU!!! 🎵

View attachment 1597468

View attachment 1597475

Bonus:
View attachment 1597478
Is this boy we could do so much more together (or something like that)

My fave

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I shall watch once I’m out of here
I’m going to watch this in a few minutes. I haven’t even had coffee yet this morning! I need to stop this torture and go make some.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.