John Stones #30 JS5 is back on our screen, how we wish he'd make us scream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m thinking about telling RLF to get one

How bigs your mouth @cobette
Actually crying thought we were still talking about gaming chairs.

View attachment 1594659View attachment 1594660my new candles are here. Not from yodel this is a different parcel!! But how pretty are they. The Fiji one smells amazing!!!
The colours are SO pretty! These must have been pricey.

Is this going to be his Christmas present?

I fear she has a tiny mouth like her tiny stature, but she obviously knows how to use it
Very small. Am grateful for the pencil.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

The orgy has now escalated to a party where the RLFs put their car keys in a bowl

• Haha
Reactions: 4

They were a bit. But there were on sale. It’s 3 for 2. I treat myself twice a year. At the start of the year & around now ready for winter 😂 they last for ages!!! Plus they are so pretty like you say

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’ve had such a productive day. I’ve cleaned my car inside. I’ve sorted my sons clothes that don’t fit … and cleaned downstairs. I’m now on the sofa with a duvet reading 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve had such a productive day. I’ve cleaned my car inside. I’ve sorted my sons clothes that don’t fit … and cleaned downstairs. I’m now on the sofa with a duvet reading 😂
Do you keep any of his clothes? This is another reason why I don't want kids I'm v. sentimental and would never through anything away.

20220921_080222.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Do you keep any of his clothes? This is another reason why I don't want kids I'm v. sentimental and would never through anything away.

I like this one!! Are these shorts from new look.
Yes I do!!! I’ve got a Ralph Lauren jumper that I can’t bring myself to throw away! Before you came at me for RL for a toddler I didn’t buy it 😂😂. My dad volunteered at a charity shop and someone brought in loads of RL things! There’s polo tops and two jumpers 😭😭 he chucked them a tenner for them 🤦🏼‍♀️ But I just can’t throw it out cos it’s soooo cute. I’ve got loads of his old baby blankets that I can’t bring myself to throw out. They’re in a basket in his room 🙈🙈

• Heart
I like this one!! Are these shorts from new look.
Yes I do!!! I’ve got a Ralph Lauren jumper that I can’t bring myself to throw away! Before you came at me for RL for a toddler I didn’t buy it 😂😂. My dad volunteered at a charity shop and someone brought in loads of RL things! There’s polo tops and two jumpers 😭😭 he chucked them a tenner for them 🤦🏼‍♀️ But I just can’t throw it out cos it’s soooo cute. I’ve got loads of his old baby blankets that I can’t bring myself to throw out. They’re in a basket in his room 🙈🙈
I've seen people make quilts from baby clothes before, so cute! Shorts are from Primark last year.

Why are you so gorge?
Love you. Hope baby is saving all these in his wank bank.

IMG-20220921-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20220921-WA0006.jpg

• Heart
Oohs my friend did something like that. I’m not creative or patient enough for that

Oh my lord look at them. The bottom one sat side by side 🥺🥺🥺

what’s for breakfast?’.
I promised RLF a McDs breakfast! Quite looking forward to it actually as all the sweet breakfasts are taking their toll. I'll make sure I order something crazy sounding that we don't get here for you guys to see.

Forgot what the sh one was like when it’s fully charged 🤣
When I was reading @lou_claire91 's new one this morning I very much wished I'd brought the sh one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I promised RLF a McDs breakfast! Quite looking forward to it actually as all the sweet breakfasts are taking their toll. I'll make sure I order something crazy sounding that we don't get here for you guys to see.

When I was reading @lou_claire91 's new one this morning I very much wished I'd brought the sh one.
Oh god I know 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.